Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Day of a Holiday

Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD

Chapter 1 - The First Day of a Holiday

Chapter 1 - The First Day of a Holiday
In case you could not tell what the pairings were from the summary, they're:

Kay x Seto (Fic stars those two the most, actually)
Cat x Yami
Kristen x Yugi
Tori x Bakura x Pie (XD)
Khaos x Ryou
Kanya x Honda
Mokuba x Adelinda
Rin x Marik (Who is not in the other series but I really like the pairing)
Jo x Dark


"Three..."

"Two..."

"One!" The bell finally rang and all of the students in Domino High jumped to their feet and cheered. They now had two weeks off from school. And what a blessing that was.

Kay ran out of her classroom, grinning. She was happy because tomorrow she was going Christmas shopping with Adelinda. (See? No relation to the series) Cat and Khaos were hanging out by Cat's locker.

"Man, I am happy we're off school. I freeze in this uniform!" Cat complained.

"That's why I wear leggings under my uniform, and they're flesh toned so you don't notice them."

"Now THAT'S smart, Kay." Kay grinned at Khaos.

"I know." ^^

"Well, Christmas is right around the corner."

"Yup. Don't forget about my party. It's on Christmas eve and goes all night so you can kiss your cutie when it's Christmas day."

"Wait, isn't that New Years?" Cat asked.

"Same thing applies at my New Year's eve party."

"How can you afford two parties?" Khaos asked.

"I convinced Mokuba into guilting Seto to pay for the New Year's eve party."

"Ooh, since when do you call him Seto?" Cat teased. Kay's face turned red.

"Shut up!" she snapped.

"Defensive, aren't we?"

"I will hurt you, Cat." She held up her hands and laughed.

"Relax, I'm kidding."

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I gotta go and pick up Adelinda. No babysitting today so I said I'd take her to Peter Piper's."

"Ok, have fun." Kay smiled and waved then exited the school.

It was snowing very lightly outside. She beamed, first snowfall of the season. It elated her spirits even higher. She walked down the sidewalk, humming some Christmas carols to herself.

This was her favorite time of year. Deni, Kay, Alex, Maria, and Kristen were going to also do some charity this holiday. They would go caroling at the Nursing Home, (I really did that, it was so fun) the Orphanage, and for the children at the hospital, make cards, and get some gifts for all three places.

Nothing makes you feel better than lighting up someone else's holiday, as corny as that sounds. Kay spun happily and smiled up at the falling snow.

What a beautiful day for school to end. Adelinda was waiting for her and shivering just a little.

"Hey sis!" Kay greeted.

"Hey Kay-chan. Can we call a cab please? I'm dying out here!" Adelinda pleaded.

"Sure thing." With that, Kay called for a cab and they drove to her apartment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Well, Kay and Adelinda went to Peter Piper's and nothing interesting happened and so they went home after an hour and a half. Adelinda was just watching some movies, but Kay was bored. She wanted to go out, but she could not leave Adelinda alone.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Kay-Chan!"

"Hey Maria."

"Cat, Tori, Khaos, Kanya, Honda, Jounouchi, Yami, Bakura, and I are going out to a dance club, want to come?"

"I'd love to, but I can't leave Adelinda alone."

"Why not ask Aslex to babysit?"

"...good idea. Let me call you back." Kay hung up the phone and dialed a number. "Alex? Can you watch Adelinda for me tonight? ...thanks. See you in a few." Kay hung up the phone and called Maria back. "I can come."

"Hey, sweet. See you there."

"Mmm-kay. Bye." Kay hung up. "Adelinda, Alex is gonna be watching you tonight. I'm going out tonight. Will you promise me you'll be good?"

"Of course, Kay."

"Right. I'm gonna go change." Kay went and put on a black silk halter top and black embroidered jeans with her favorite pair of one-inch-heel boots. She twisted her long hair up into a ponytail and applied her make up.

With a glitter-glossed smile, she grabbed her purse and jacket and went out, waving goodbye to Alex and Adelinda.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Wow, this club is tight." They walked into the club where the only lights were colorful, disco lights that come from the stage. People were dancing to the electronica music.

"It is really cool."

"Hey, is that Ryou?" Tori asked.

"R-Ryou?!" Khaos stammered. Kay grinned.

"I called him to surprise you, Khaos. Go work your charm." Kay pushed Khaos over to Ryou and she bumped into him. He turned and smiled at her.

"Why, hello Khaos."

"H-hey Ryou. Um...want to dance?"

"Certainly." He offered his hand and Khaos smiled and took it. Kay squealed as they walked away.

"Another couple set up by me!"

"Yeah, yeah." Maria smirked at her. "You'll never give it a rest, will you?"

"Nope." ^^

"Our next singer is Miss Ranpha Franboise." A beautiful girl with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and a strange blue mark on her forehead wearng a red Chinese styled dress walked onto the stage. (SHOUT OUT TO RANPHASETOKELLY!!! ^^ I'm hyper)

The song started and she smiled and winked at the crowd before starting to sing. There were three girls behind her who were singing back up the whole time. One was a lady with sohulder length reddish brown hair, the other was a girl with blue hair and very strang looking ears, and the final girl had medium length pink hair.

"Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
You've got the moves to rule the world
That cute inscru-tability
Tokyo girl, you're a mystery

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
Shaking up hearts around the world
You can't forget that stunning face
Smiling at you it's your destiny

She's got the face sweet as a baby
Elegant taste and money to burn
Her ";yes"; is ";no";, ";no"; is a ";maybe";
Her language is so hard to learn

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
You've got the moves to rule the world
That cute inscru-tability
Tokyo girl, you're a mystery

In Tokyo

Though there's a fire burns inside here
Outside is ivory, silk and ice
Nothing she wants is denied her
You'd better take my advice

Many has tried to get near her
Deep in the heart of Tokyo
Found nothing there but a mirror
She's no one you'll ever know

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
You've got the moves to rule the world
That cute inscru-tability
Tokyo girl, you're a mystery

In Tokyo

She's got the face sweet as a baby
Elegant taste and money to burn
Her ";yes"; is ";no";, ";no"; is a ";maybe";
Her language is so hard to learn

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
You've got the moves to rule the world
That cute inscru-tability
Tokyo girl, you're a mystery

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
Shaking up hearts around the world
You can't forget that stunning face
Smiling at you it's your destiny

In Tokyo - sweet as a baby
In Tokyo - sweet as a baby
In Tokyo - sweet as a baby
Sweet as a baby
Sweet as a baby
Sweet as a baby."


(Huzzah, a lovely Ranpha tribute made by RanphaSetoKelly herself using this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDsC0Fj1fw )

The audience clapped and cheered wildly and the four girls bowed.

"Wow, they were almost as good as you, Cat!" Kay exclaimed.

"I think they were better."

"You think EVERYONE is better than you!" she complained, placing her hands on her hips and frowning. Cat shrugged.

"Sorry, ok."

"Yeah, yeah."

Ranpha also sang the next song. She was really a fabulous singer and half the guys in the audience were drooling over her.

Kay danced with Tori, Maria, and Kanya to the next song. Jounouchi sat a table, eating. Honda was watching Kanya. Baakura was fighting the urge to eat some pie. Yami and Cat were dancing together.

"From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
and all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longing for you

From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love

Patience is a game,
and every night I say your name,
Hoping that you'll answer
'cause I'm going insane.
It's quite along time ago ,
You brought me out of control,
Hungry for you love
and like I know what that might be

From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love
you left me longing for you
you left me longing for you
you left me longing for you
you left me longing for you

Teasing was the thing
and now I just can't let it go
maiden you were something no-one else needs to know
I quess I'm thinking of you,
like I would know what to do
when I found you, but I don't
have got no clue

From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love.
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you

who-hou-u
who-hou-u
who-hou-u
who-hou-u
who-hou-u
who-hou-u
who-hou-u

From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
bounding for love,
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longing for you

From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you."


Another awesome video from Ranpha using this song. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nwxQROwank

At this moment, who walked into the club? SETO KAIBA! (Dun dun dun!)

Ranpha noticed him walking in and automatically smiled. She'd seen him on TV quite a few times.

She talked to her back up singers and walked up to Seto.

"Hello there." He looked at her and blinked a bit.

"Um...hello?"

"You're Seto Kaiba, correct?"

"Are you a tabloid news reporter?"

"Um...no. I'm Ranpha Franboise."

"...never heard of you."

"Well, I was the singer here. Wanna dance?"

"Er...well I was kind of-" Ranpha took that as a yes and pulled Seto with her. The next song started and Seto was sort of trapped, but what could one dance hurt? Ranpha WAS really pretty and seemed nice enough and not like a scary fangirl.

Apparently she was vacationing from Tokyo with her friends. Very interesting. Seto danced with her for two songs, but he was really here to find Kay about the New Year's Eve party. So far he had not seen her anywhere.

"Ranpha?" one of her friends said.

"What?"

"We need to head out."

"Aw, already?" Ranpha whined.

"'Fraid so." She sighed.

"Ok. Nice meeting you, Kaiba."

"Likewise, Ranpha." she winked at him and walked away with her other friends.

(^^ Yay for some CrossShipping)

Seto went back to searching the crowd for Kay. He soon found her dancing to another song.

"Kay. Kay!" She could not hear him over the loud music. He sighed and grabbed her hand and spun hr to face him.

"Oh, hey Kaiba!" she said, smiling at him. She continued swaying her body to the beat of the music. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about the New Year's eve party."

"Can we make it tomorrow afternoon?"

"Why?"

"Well I wanna dance now and tomorrow I'm shopping for Christmas Presents with Adelinda."

"Ok, I guess." He started to go but Kay grabbed his hand.

"Hey, why don't you dance with me? You came all this way to a dance club, may as well have a little fun." He thought it unnessecary to mention dancing with Ranpha, fearing she'd get mad.

"Fine, I guess." She beamed.

"Great!" The next song started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUkd_lR2H8&NR=1

Last video link, I swear. Another by ranpha. It's a CrossShipping video, I love the song so much. The video is also really good so please view those videos and comment her and rate high. She deserves it. ^^

Seto found himself enjoying their dance. He was not the best dancer in the world, but Kay only smiled and guided him. She moved to the beat and showed him the way to move as well.

Soon enough, he was more comfortable. She was pretty good. He enjoyed watching her. Kay was pretty at most times, but right now she seems more cute than pretty, but why was that? He almost blushed red when she put his hands on her hips and pulled him into a dance with her.

It felt a little awkward at first, but looking at her encouraging smile and her sparkling green eyes, he was able to dance with her successfully.

Meanwhile, Tori and Maria had noticed the two dancing together.

"Oh my Gosh! Kaiba is blushing!" Maria squealed.

"I know, I know. Aw man, this is gold."

"Cat and Yami are dancing together, Kanya and Honda are dancing, Kay and Kaiba are dancing, and so are Ryou and Khaos. Is there no end to the romance?" Maria asked.

"I don't know." Tori smirked. "Wanna make a bet?"

"What kind of bet?"

"Kay and Kaiba kiss."

"Ok. I bet they kiss at the New Year Party."

"Me too, what time?"

"Hmm..."

"I say during the countdown."

"I saw after the countdown."

"Fine. Ten bucks."

"It's on."

"Now, Cat and Yami?"

"Christmas Party."

"I bet Kay forces them under mistletoe." Maria shook her head.

"A game of spin-the-bottle."

"Another ten bucks."

"Ok." They shook hands.

HUZZAH! A lot of pairing hintings in this chappie. I hope you liked it....took long enough to write. ^^ Await my update. PLEASE view Ranpha's videos. I love them and she deserves more comments.

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on July 15, 2007, 11:02:48 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeits really good.i lije it

KionaKina on July 16, 2007, 12:36:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm glad to hear it

SnowKitty on July 15, 2007, 12:47:36 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyI'm sorry, but I can't think of any special comments right now. I have to get off, so I'll try to read more tomorrow. Great story!

KionaKina on July 16, 2007, 12:36:29 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^^

PandaChan21 on July 8, 2007, 12:44:11 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I'm so horribly evil, aren't I?

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 12:48:20 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes ,yes you are

WingedSheep on July 3, 2007, 5:01:40 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep^o^

damn it's summer here... :DDD but when you're reading about winter... :P well then it's not so hot here! xDDD

oh.... anyway amazing chappie xP there are a lot I mean A LOT of couples :P and thats great!!! >< ]x)

and everything was... so... good :DDD ranpha's singing, dancing.... i mean EVERYTHING :DDD

yeah... my dictionary is VERY wide, right? :DDDD

well.... i like it ^o^ xDDD

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 5:08:04 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy to hear that

WingedSheep on July 3, 2007, 5:11:56 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepyou always happy xD

]x)

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 5:14:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes I am

WingedSheep on July 3, 2007, 5:19:35 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepxDDD  i knew you'll write something like this ]x)

fairywarrioress on July 3, 2007, 3:21:22 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioressCute! ^^

And yes please i would love my couple featured in it! ^^

I look forward to the update :D

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 3:21:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaDONE! ^^

animecrazyfan on July 3, 2007, 2:13:56 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanAWWWWWWWWWW!!!
YAAAAAAAA!!
let them kiss!!
KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 3:07:24 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaeventualy I shall

KhaoticWolf on July 2, 2007, 2:03:31 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfMe:XD I loved it. It was funny how Khaos and Ryou were your first *cough*victim*cough* of the night. Awww Seto wuvs Kay. *cackles*

Kaiba: *hits me in the head with a pan* How about you and Ryou?

Me: @_@ Sowwy...

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 1:47:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL, Seto that was mean. Funny but very mean, don't hit my friends with pans!

ranphasetokelly on July 2, 2007, 6:56:38 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellywhhee :P love it :D ^^ *faves*

ranphasetokelly on July 2, 2007, 7:02:01 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellyand thanks that you put my videos in it ^^

KionaKina on July 3, 2007, 1:47:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayou're very welcome, Ranpha-chan ^^

Lilichan on July 2, 2007, 11:54:15 AM

Lilichan on
LilichanToo Cute! ^__^

KionaKina on July 2, 2007, 11:55:00 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinawell thank you ^^

Moon_Princess on July 2, 2007, 11:25:39 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWhoot! A new ficcy! For the holidays! Even though it's not the holidays, it makes you wish it was! LOL! XD

Great chappie! Loved it muchly! ^_^ I can't wait to read more! =D

...Oh yeah. *ahem* Kaaaiibbaa was blushing when Kay touucchhhedd himmmmmmm~! ^_^ *sing-song voice*

Okies! I've done my duty there! :D Lol!


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 2, 2007, 11:28:38 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL XD You are such a dork, Cat. But I still love ya like a sis. ^^