Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Christmas Party pt. 2 Gifts and Cake

Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD

Chapter 4 - The Christmas Party pt. 2 Gifts and Cake

Chapter 4 - The Christmas Party pt. 2 Gifts and Cake
"Well it's time to open gifts!" Kay calle.d

"Wait, we are only playing one round of Truth or Dare?" Tori asked. "And Maria, you owe me ten bucks." Maria grumbled and handed her ten dollars.

"Yes, only one round. Yami and Cat kissed, that was my goal."

"You ARE sneaky, Kay." Kay smiled.

"Thank you, Khaos." She went over to the tree and pulled out a box. "Jackie, for you from Jounouchi."

And since there are way too many people and WAY too many gifts, I'm just gonna list some (Not all) of the gifts everyone got.

Jackie got a leather jacket, some make up, her favorite perfume, and some cute jewelry.

Jo got a heart shaped locket (from Dark), a mix CD with some of her favorite songs (from Dark), and a book.

Jamie got a beautiful book with a velvet cover to write poems and songs in, an autographed poster of Matt and Jeff Hardy, and a sterling silver necklace with a guitar charm.

Tori got a chinese styled, silk shirt, pie (from Bakura...oh God...), and some new shoes.

Maria got a black leather jacket (fake leather), jewelry, and some new books.

Anzu got some new ballet shoes, some clothes, and a CD with dance music.

Jounouchi got lots of gift cards. ^^

Ishizu got a lot of jewelry. (I'm running out of creativity)

Odion got a lot of gift cards because nobody had any clue what the heck to give him.

Rin got a really nice perfume (from Marik), a charicature of herself, and a really cute new sweater.

Marik got ten packs of duel monster cards (from Rin), a millennium ankh necklace (from Rin), and a book of mythology.

Kristen got an adorable stuffed kitten wearing a santa hat (from Yugi), an orange tank top with a denim mini skirt, and a broach (from Yugi)

Yugi got a lot of duel monster cards (from Kristen) a Dark Magician figurine (from Kristen) and hair gel.

Yami got some polish for the millennium puzzle, an exodia and dark magician figurine (from Cat), and a CD with Cat's songs. (From Kay and Cat)

(Pants)

Cat got a beautiful choker that I'm far too lazy to describe (from Yami), her favorite perfume (from Yami), and a dress for her next performance.

Khaos got an Egyptian dress (from Ryou), books, and some spirals and pencils and paint to draw.

Ryou got a tea set, a few american comics he enjoys (from Khaos), and some DVDs.

Bakura got pie. (From Tori and...everyone else -_-)

Adelinda got some stuffed animals (from Mokuba and Kay), video games 9from Kay, Mokuba, and Seto), and DVDs.

Mokuba got video games (from Kay, Adelinda, and Seto), DVDs (from Kay, Adelinda, and Seto), and CDs (fro mkay and Seto).

Kanya got some beautiful, crystal butterfly hair clips and jewelry (from Honda), a sketch book, and paint.

Honda got hair gel, a leather jacket (from Kanya), and a war game.

Alex got a hardcore black choker (from Kay), another piked dog collar (from Kay), and Barnes and Nobles Gift cards. (from Kay and various other people ^^)

Dark got...umm...what did Dark get? ...he got cool stuff? (Sorry, I don't know anything about Dark -_-)

Well, right as Seto was about to start opening presents, Kay remember she was suppossed to decorate a cake. So, she went to decorated.

Seto got stuff, more stuff, and more stuff.

Then he opened the gift from Kay. It was a painting of him and the Blue Eyes White dragon, and a really good one, and under it was a beautiful, silk, maroon trench coat that had been customized just for him.

And Mokuba got him some upgrades for his laptop. ^^

"Ooh, whose that from?" Jo asked.

"Kay?" Jamie asked, smirking. Seto felt himself turn red.

"What's it to you?" he snapped. Jamie and Jo smirked at each other.

"That's a yes!" Seto turned even more red.

"Shut up!"

Kay walked back out, holding a cake that was decorated to look liek a present.

"Ta da!"

"Wow, Kay. You did a great job on that cake!" Jackie exclaimed. She giggled.

"Thank you." Jounouchi licked his lips.

"Looks good."

"Don't get any ideas, mutt. It's for everyone, not just you."

"Ugh, fine. But I get a corner peice. More frosting." ^^ Kay sighed and sweatdropped.

"Hold the phone Miss Kay, you haven't opened all of your gifts yet."

"Oh my word, I completely forgot." Kay set the cake down and asked Yugi, Yami, and Honda to make sure Jounouchi didn't stuff his face.

She opened all of her gifts then got to the one from Seto. You'll never guess what he got her. A duplicate of his trench coat from battle city, only the logo on it was "KS" instead of "KC."

"Seto! I love it!" She hugged him. "Thank you." He blushed a little and hugged her back.

"You're welcome. But there's more." She looked up at him.

"Really?" He nodded. She squealed happily and opened the other present he had gotten for her.

It was beautiful, silver necklace with a Blue Eyes White Dragon charm. Kay's eyes glittered when she saw it. She put it on and fingered it, smiling.

"How's it look??" she asked.

"Beautiful..." Seto said. Everyone else exchanged their smirks.

And I'm gonna add that Adelinda got Kay SPIRALS! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! (I love getting spirals. I ask for them every Christmas and for every birthday. And I go nuts when I get one)

"Ok, Kaiba, Kay. Stop flirting and let's eat cake!" Adelinda said. Kay laughed and nodded. She cut everyone some slices of cake and passed them out. It was really good. In no time, all but twwo slices were gone.

After cleaning up the wrapping paper, everyone started to relax and chat with each other. It was still ten minutes until Christmas. Kay finished puttingher gifts in her room and walked down the small hall back into the living room. Seto was standing there.

"Did you like your gifts?" she asked him, smiling. He smiled back at her and nodded.

"Yes, very much so. Tell me, did you do that painting?" he asked. She nodded.

"Yup."

"It was really good."

"Thank you." Kay touched the necklace. "And I really love the necklace you gave me. It's so beautiful." Seto nodded.

"I'm glad you like it, but I can think of a few things that are even more beautiful."

"Well...because you gave it to me, it's even more gorgeous than most other things I've seen."

"Most?"

"Most."

"Can you give me an example of something more beautiful, then?" he asked. (Oh dear, I detect corniness with a hint of cheesiness)

"Your eyes." Kay blushed, she had blurted that without even thinking. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She looked up at him. Her face was still red. He leaned closer to her, his fingers lightly touching her jaw. Their eyes closed and he was an inch away when...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" a familiar and cheerful voice greeted. Kay opened her eyes and looked to see Pegasus.

"Uncle!" she exclaimed happily. Both she and Adelinda ran over to hug him. He laughed and hugged them both. Pegasus was dressed up like Santa so, heh heh.

"There are my two neices. You both look great."

"I can't beleive you actually made it."

"I wouldn't miss a bash this big for the world, Kay." He smirked and then looked at Kaiba. "Was I interuppting something?" They both blushed.

"N-no! Nothing."

"Riiiiight. Anyho, I brought gifts." And since there are too many people and I'm low on creative juices, you all can imagine what Pegasus bought you.

"Hey guys, only ten more second to go."

"Ten...nine....eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Cat and Yami kissed, Khaos and Ryou kissed, Bakura and Tori ate pie, Honda and Kanya kissed, Adelinda and Mokuba hugged, Rin and Marik kissed, Jo and Dark kissed, and Kristen and Yugi hugged and pecked each other.

The rest of the party went by and everyone started leaving at about one.

Seto and Mokuba were the last to leave. Pegasus had gone to his hotel, Mokuba and Adelinda were asleep on the couch. Roland came in and picked up Mokuba and carried him out to the limo.

"Well, thanks for coming, Seto."

"It was fun. Thanks for inviting us."

"How could I not?" He smiled a little.

"Well...um...good night and merry Christmas."

"Yeah." Seto kissed her on the cheek and left. Kay sighed then stomped her foot in frustration.

"I was so close!" she cried. "So close to finally kissing him." She gsighed. "Well...maybe I'lkl get luckier on New Years." Kay tucked Adelinda into bed and fell asleep herself at one thirty.

I keep torturing myself and all Ryuuzashippers out there. Will it ever end? I DON'T NOW! ^^ You'll have to wait and see.

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 16, 2007, 12:38:22 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWhoa, that sounds like one heck of a party! I finally got the outfit I've been wanting since I drew that one piccie! Thanks! The chappie was good, too. ^^

KionaKina on July 17, 2007, 12:31:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSee? I remember these things

ambersaotome on July 15, 2007, 11:17:34 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeits uber funny XDDDDDDDDD
I like it.

KionaKina on July 16, 2007, 12:37:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinagrazie

PandaChan21 on July 10, 2007, 12:06:48 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21PIE!! thnx, Bakura-kun!!!

KionaKina on July 11, 2007, 1:03:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYesh, pie

WingedSheep on July 10, 2007, 3:33:17 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep"Seto got stuff, more stuff, and more stuff" xDD this one was good!!! >< xDDD

heh... at last!! presents!!! ]x) :DDD

stupid Pegasus! why he supposed to be there!!! >< xDD

hehe ]x)

KionaKina on July 10, 2007, 8:39:30 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaaw well

WingedSheep on July 10, 2007, 4:37:40 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepYES! ]:DDD

Lilichan on July 9, 2007, 10:02:26 AM

Lilichan on
Lilichan^_______^

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 10:04:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina^^

animecrazyfan on July 9, 2007, 9:28:59 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyou always have a wayto bring that pie up don't you..?*puts hands on hips)
And a santa pegasus.. never imagened that I'll live to see that..
*smirk* and more important..SETO TRID TO KISS YOOOOOOUUUU!!
yay for yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!
*hugs you*
you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 9:30:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThank you! ^^ In the other story I updated Seto and Kay...I'm not spoiling it .you gotta read. XP

Fatal_dreamer on July 8, 2007, 2:11:56 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerAwwz...I ish still alone XD
But I have friends ^^

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 12:37:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYes you do! *Hugs you*

KhaoticWolf on July 8, 2007, 1:55:11 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYay! I was about to jump for joy when Kaiba and Kay was about to kiss. Why?! I wanted them too! *goes in a corner and cries* XD Btw, what is spiral? o_o Sorry, me slow. Awesome chappie though. And also (Yes, I know I'm totally random) Dark is a phantom thief that steals art and all that good stuff. So maybe he would of like some random painting from Jo. Just letting you know a little about him. ^_^ Lol, I'm crazy.

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 12:37:07 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaA spiral is my word for notebook.

Moon_Princess on July 8, 2007, 1:23:56 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwwwww!!! Super cute chappie! ^.^
I'm sorry you ran low on creative juices. o.o
*hands you a juice box* It's 100% creative juice! ^.^

lol

That was sooo funny. I literally burst out laughing when Pegasus came up. XD
But darn! He interrupted their kiss! *waves a finger at Pegasus* Bad Pegasus! No funny bunny toons for you! >.<

XD
It was sooo cute! I loved it! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 12:36:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL. I'm glad you like it

InferiorKart on July 8, 2007, 1:15:07 PM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartI love that chapter and the "merry christmas part was so cute.

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 1:17:07 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^^