Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - New Year's Eve Kisses

Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD

Chapter 5 - New Year's Eve Kisses

Chapter 5 - New Year's Eve Kisses
Ohmigosh! It's the last chapter! *Cries* Well, I hope you all enjoy it. ^^


"Adelinda! Are you ready yet?" Kay yelled. She fluffed her curly hair a little bit. Her blonde hair (which no longer had red streaks in it) was curled into silky ringlets and each curls was pinned up with a diamond pin.

Her dress was strapless and formfitting. The color was white and her heels were silever and her gloves, which went to her elbows, were white and made of the same silk as her dress.

The dress looks like this only longer and it's white.



A glittering diamond necklace was strung around her neck and her earrings were long and glittery.

"I'm coming!" Adelinda walked out in a dress like this:



But it had long, lacy sleeves and a high neckline. Her hair was pulled back into a simple bun with a silk, pink rose pinned. She wore no jewelry and her shoues were pink flats.

"You look so adorable."

"Thanks, Kay. and you look beautiful. If Mr. Kaiba doesn't kiss you tonight, he never will." Kay felt herself blush.

"We should get going." She nodded and they put on their jackets and walked outside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The place they had rented was decorated like a winter wonderland. Everything was blue and white and the lighting made it seem evenmore real. So far, Yami, Cat, Yugi, Kristen, Alex, Maria, and Tori were there.

I'm only describing Alex's, Tori's, Cat's, Kristen's, and Maria's clothes...actually, I'm showing you pictures of the dresses.

Alex wore this.



Kristen wore this.



Cat wore this.



Tori wore this.



And Maria wore this.



Um...if oyu're in the story and want to have a pic of your gown, then just find a pic, comment me and show me the pic, I'll put it in here.

Seto and Mokuba were also there. Seto in his (SEXY) white suit, Mokuba in an adorable black tuxedo. (CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Kay smirked at Adelinda's blush. She gently nudged her.

"Go on." Adelinda walked over, her blush still clear on her face. Kay smiled and went to talk to Alex.

Ok, I am WAY too lazy to list all of the guests and when they arrive and so on. So, everyone who was at the Christmas party arrived to the New Year's party.

There were tables laden with very expensive and delicious food and drink. (Remember, Seto paid for this) People danced, chatted, and ate. It was pretty formal, but fun.

There were a few games to add to the fun. After awhile, everyone started to loosen up and more danced and talked and flirted.

Kay danced with Alex, Tori, and Maria. But something didn't feel right. Suddenly, it hit her.

"Cat!" Kay called. She ran over to her friend and pulled her to the stage.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Cat asked.

"Putting the spotlight on you, silly goose. Sing, Cat-chan."

"HUH?! N-now?"

"Yes now." She pushed her onto the stage and grabbed a mike. "And now the song stylings of Cat Tsuru."

"Wait Kay-" Kay handed her the microphone and smiled then left the stage. Cat blushed and everyone looked at her. She cleared her throat and the band started the song. She sang...um...something?

Soon, it was only five minutes til midnight.

"Kay!" Alex cried.

"What?"

"The party is almost over and you have not talked to Kaiba ONCE."

"Er...well I..." Rin and Jamie crossed their arms and looked at her sternly.

"Alex is right, Kay." Jamie nodded.

"Yeah, so go, now!"

"G-guys-"

"Uh-uh, don't try to get out of this. You set all of us up, so now we're setting you up." They all tried pushing, but Kay was stubborn.

"No! Cut it out!" she cried, trying to push them all back. Let's just say it was difficult to move her.

"Get going!" Maria snapped, pushing Kay very hard and causing her to crash into Seto as a result.

"OW!" they both yelled.

"Maria I'm going to kill you!" Kay shrieked angrily.

"Yeah yeah, dance with Kaiba." The girls all dashed off and Kay looked up at Seto.

"Sorry about that." He gave a small smile.

"It's ok. Where have you been all night?" She shrugged.

"Here, there. Everywhere."
"Well, can you spare me one dance tonight?"

"Isn't it normally me who asks you to dance?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's not too late for a change of pace." She laughed and nodded.

"True." He led her out to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna focus on a piairng I have neglected. Bakura was sitting at the table, looking at a pie. He was deep in thought.

"Hey Bakura." He looked up to see Tori smiling at him. "What's the matter? Why aren't you gorging on pie?"

"I've been...thinking."

"Oh, ok. Well, do you mind if I sit next to you?" He shook his head. Tori sat down and watched the dancers. Bakura looked at her. She looked really pretty. "Bakura?"

"Yes?" he asked. She looked him in the eyes.

"Do you like me?"

"W-what?" he stammered.

"Do you like me...more than you like pie?"

"Um..." He was blushing slightly. "Do you like me more than you like pie?"

Tori nodded. "Yes I do." Bakura thought about this. He closed his eyes in thought.

"I...I..." Tori leaned over and softly pressed her lips to his. Bakura lightly kissed her back. when they broke apart, the countdown had started.

"I take it that's a yes?" Tori whispered, blushing. Bakura smirked.

"Yup." He pulled her to him and kissed her again. She put her hands on his chest and kissed him back, ignoring the countdown. Maria smirked when she saw them.

"Looks like I'm getting my ten dollars back."

"Five...four...three...two...one...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" almost everyone at the party yelled. KhaosxRyou, YamixCat, JoxDark, KanyaxHonda, BakuraxTori, RinxMarik, and any other major couple kissed/were kissing.

Adelinda pecked Mokuba on the cheek and they both blushed. Kay hugged Seto for a moment and then they looked at each other for a moment then leaned down and their lips met.

"I WON THE BET!" Maria cried happily.

Seto pulled away from her for a moment and rested his forehead to hers.

"So...I guess you wouldn't say no if I asked you to go out with me tomorrow night." Kay smiled.

"You guessed right." He also smiled and kissed her again.

CHYA! Tis the ending. Totally corny, totally romantic, HELL YEAH! Okies, that's all, I hope you liked this totally pointless, sappy, and holidayified fic.

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 16, 2007, 12:44:38 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHooray for Ryuuzashipping! Hooray for the other pairings! Hooray for Christmas and New Years! Good story.

KionaKina on July 17, 2007, 12:32:00 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY! ^^

ambersaotome on July 15, 2007, 11:21:18 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotome=D THIS ROCKED!
MAKE MORE SEQUELS

KionaKina on July 16, 2007, 12:37:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol ok, I'll try

KhaoticWolf on July 15, 2007, 10:12:57 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYES THEY FINALLY KISSED WITH SHEER WILL! They didn't do it for acting. I'm so proud!

KionaKina on July 15, 2007, 12:35:40 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAs am I. *Sighs*

Moon_Princess on July 14, 2007, 6:50:14 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwww! It was so CUTE! ^-^
Awesome job Kay-chan! :D The dresses were all pretty and it wasn't corny, tis was cute! ^^

*points at you* And YOU and KAIBA KISSED! X3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 14, 2007, 12:10:12 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI know, about time right? They kiss because they wanted to, not bevcause some psycopathic fangirl forces them to...ain't that ironic?

WingedSheep on July 14, 2007, 5:02:52 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepOoooh!!!

o_O' amazing... :} everyone were soo... in a good-romantic-lovely mood :P

i love it! ^^

KionaKina on July 14, 2007, 12:09:37 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Bows* Thank you

WingedSheep on July 14, 2007, 5:36:41 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep]x) no problemo ;)

animecrazyfan on July 14, 2007, 4:48:35 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanI like all the dresses!!
you disreve a break from discribing!! ^^

KionaKina on July 14, 2007, 12:09:17 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinacool! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. XP

animecrazyfan on July 14, 2007, 8:36:33 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyup ^^

InferiorKart on July 14, 2007, 4:08:11 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartAwww... the ending was so adorable and I like the whole story.

KionaKina on July 14, 2007, 12:08:46 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you very much, I'm happy you enjoyed it