Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Frightening Blast from the Past

Khephera is starting to understand life. Kay and Seto's boyfriend and girlfriend act is starting to feel like more than just an act. But there is a dark prescence watching them. Will Khephera be reunited with Seth? Will Kay tell Seto she loves him?

Chapter 3 - A Frightening Blast from the Past

Chapter 3 - A Frightening Blast from the Past
A man stood there, smirking evilly at the two. He had dark hair that was graying a little and even darker eyes that glistened maliciously. Kay clung tightly to Seto and he felt her trembling.

"How did you find me?!" she cried.

"I've been following you for quite a while. My you've gotten pretty. Almsot as pretty as your mother-"

"Don't you DARE talk about my mom." He snickered.

"It seems you've forgotten your place." And, to Seto's horror and rage, the man smacked her and she fell over.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" Seto yelled.

"Seto!" Kay jumped to her feet and held him back before he could strike the man who snickered.

"Well, now I know who you-"

"Don't say anthing else, dad."

"DAD?!" Seto said. "HE'S your father?!" She swallowed painfully and nodded.

"You'd better to believe it. And this little wench ran away from me. And then she had the nerve to take back my other daughter." James (if I never said it before, that's her father's name) grabbed Kay's hair before Seto could do anything and jerked her to him. "I think I should give you another attitude adjustment. It seems the one you got when you were little weren't enough." She whimpered and was too afraid to move. James gave a nasty smirk.

This did it, Seto punched him. In shock, he released her and stumbled back. A little blood ran down his face.

"SO, you think you can save her?" he snarled, looking up at Seto. "Don't fool yourself, kid. She'll never escape from me. Look at her, she won't fight me. I know her weaknesses and I'll get her and her sister."

"No!" Kay cried.

"Just like I got Liz and Tina (Kay's mom and othe rsister)."

"STOP!" she cried, sinking to her knees and covering her ears. "Please stop!" she begged.

"Kay!" Seto said and James took this oppertunity to strike Seto so he slammed into the railing of the pier.

"SETO!"

"Heh, you might not want to see him anymore. I might go after him." She looked up at him fearfully. "Don't fight it, girl. You know, one way or another, I'm gonna get you. Even if I have to kill your boyfriend to-"

"NEVER!" She stood up and smacked him. He stumbled back slightly and stared at her, in shock. She was suprised to but didn't show it. "Don't you lay one hand on Seto, you monster!" James looked from her, to Seto, to her, to Seto, then back at her. Then, the evil smirk returned.

"I get it now...you love him." She gulped. He snickered cruelly. "You don't want me to hurt him because you love him." He backed her against the railing. There was nowhere to go. He lciked his dried lips a bit and leaned close to her ear. "You have a new weakness, don't you? Now I know where it hurts you the most. Unless you-"

James was suddenly pulled off of her by, you guessed it, Seto. He growled and reached into hia jacket and pulled oput a gun and aimed it at Seto's heart.

"Not so tough, are you?" Kay, having been pushed aside, looked around frantically and found a small bit of wood. She crept behind James and smacked his arm up to the sky so the bullet flew up. Seto kneed him in the gut and pushed him so hard that part of the railing shattered and James flew into the dark ocean water.

He surfaced and glared up at them.

"Fine, you win this time. But mark my words, Kay, you will be mine. You can run to the ends of the Earth but I will find you." Seto put a protective arm around her and they ran. Soon, they were safe in the limo but she clung to him.

"Seto, I can't do this anymore. He's everywhere! And now he knows about you."

"I don't give a crap, Kay. He's not getting a hold of you. If he wants you he's prying you from me cold, dead-"

"Don't say that!" she shrilled. "He will kill you if he has to. Please don't get involved. We can't be friends anymore. He'll hurt you!"

"Damn it, Kay. If I was worried about myself don't you think I would have ignored this a long time ago?"

"Seto, you-"

"KAY! I'm not letting that bastard come between us...um...us as in, our friendship." She nodded.

"Yes, yes. I knew that."

"So in other words, you are not getting rid of me that easilly." Kay looked at her hands in her lap. She bit her lip and shut her eyes. He looked at her. "K-"

She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Seto. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"The feeling's mutual..." he thought distantly.

"Um, Miss Simms?" She looked up. "We're at your apartment."

"Oh, ok." She slid out of the limo and was surprised that Seto followed her.

"sorry, but I don't trust leaving you alone anymore." She smiled a bit and he led her into the building. She stared at the mirror in the lobby.

"aw man, Alex worked so hard on my hair and it's totally ruined." She was right. Almost all of the bun had come out an d her long, curly tresses her freed. She felt Seto's hand lightly play with some of the locks.

"Don't feel bad." He pulled out the remaining pins and placed them in her hand. "It looks beautiful left down too." He pulled some stray strands from her face. She simply watched his hand. It moves to the nape of her neck and her eyes moved to meet his.

"Umm...shouldn't we..." She tried to think, but her mind was out there.

"Head home?" he finished gently. she nodded.

"Yeah."

"You're right."

"Thanks for the date. It was really nice until...you know."

"I agree. We should do it again. Keeps Minako off our backs."

"You bet it does." She smiled. He felt relieved to see her beaming. She was at her prettiest when she smiled. "Well, good night, Seto."

"Good night." He lightly kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the building. Kay walked into her apartment and could still feel his kisses on her lips and she sighed dreamily.

Suddenly, the phone rang. She answered.

"Hello?"

"Good evening Miss Simms, this is Ishizu. I apologize for calling so late, but could you and Khephera pay a visit to th emuseum tomorrow afternoon?"

"Um, sure Miss Ishtar."

"Good. Have a nice evening." The line died. Kay blinked and hung up the phone.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 25, 2007, 5:14:58 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYikes! That was freaky! A very good chappie. I'll leave it at that since if I said everything I wanted to, the comment would be WAY too long.

KionaKina on July 25, 2007, 8:12:56 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaheh, right on Ki-chan

KhaoticWolf on July 24, 2007, 8:43:47 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfI KNEW IT WAS HIM! THAT DIRTY EVIL MANNNNNN!!!! >.<+ Awesome chappie!

KionaKina on July 24, 2007, 11:31:34 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinait's ok, Khaos, it's ok

animecrazyfan on July 23, 2007, 11:22:42 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
that's coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!
AND it proves that a girl can't ever get a perfect date!!
Damn it!

KionaKina on July 24, 2007, 12:03:17 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, fraid not. Oh well? ^^

animecrazyfan on July 24, 2007, 12:15:49 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfan*shrug*

WingedSheep on July 23, 2007, 8:18:44 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepwoah o_O
 
good fight ;DDD
 
hehehe  ^o^
 
still... it's quite romantic, isn't it? ;P

KionaKina on July 24, 2007, 12:02:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, I suppose you could say that. ^^

WingedSheep on July 24, 2007, 12:37:50 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepgreat then ;P

Moon_Princess on July 23, 2007, 10:14:38 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWHADDA JERK! *attempts to attack him* >.<
JERKJERKJERKJERK!! >.<

But hurray for attacking him! :D

Awesome chappie! Can't wait for the next one! ^^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 24, 2007, 12:00:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, right on, Cat!

Kouni46892742 on July 23, 2007, 9:31:21 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742O_O....THAT MONSTER!! THE SECOND I FIND HIM I'M GONNA *Cursing up a storm*....*remembers to breathe* But Yay! Seto saved you! That's a good thing!

KionaKina on July 23, 2007, 9:32:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, yes indeed Kanya. ^^