Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Bridal Store

Seto..is...ENGAGED!? Uh-oh. Kay's boiling mad and very hurt. But...maybe it's not as bad as they think. (Based off the comic "Engagment Issues")

Chapter 3 - The Bridal Store

Chapter 3 - The Bridal Store
"Alex, you asked Kaiba to come?!" Kristen squeaked, her eyes bugging slightly. Kay, Alex, Kristen, and Cat were at the bridal store. Kay was trying on one of the dresses and Alex was standing with Kristen and Cat, waiting for her.

"Yeah. He'll apologize, they make up, and everyone's happy. It's the perfect plan. But I hope he gets here soon. Besides...you all didn't hear what he said."

"Well...what did he say?" Cat asked.

Before Alex could answer, Kay came up to them and asked, "OK, what do you guys think of this one?"

They turned and she stood there wearing a long gown with long sleeves that had flowers at the top of the sleeves. The turtle neck like area was a thin, see-through veil and the rest was white and made with silk and lace. She looked beautiful.

"You look great!" Kristen said, beaming. Alex nodded.

"Pretty." Cat smiled and nodded as well.

"It's very nice on you, Kay-chan." Kay giggled.

"Ya think so?"

"Totally!" Kristen exclaimed.

"We need a picture." Cat took out her camera. Alex smiled at them and then heard the bell by the door ring.

Ring ring!

She turned and smirked to herself. Seto stood there and was staring at Kay, a slight blush on his face.

Kay posed for the camera and laughed then nearly fainted when she saw Seto.

"What's HE doing here?" she squeaked. Kristen and cat exchanged glances.

"Ask her!" they said at the same time, pointing at Alex.

"Thanks guys...I can always count on you." Kay crossed her arms and glared at Alex.

"So THIS was your plan. Well, I'm changing back into my clothes and going home." Seto had walked up to them at this point and did not say a word.

"C'mon Kay-" She held up her hand to silence her and walked back to the dressing room. Cat sighed.

"Alex, maybe you took the wrong approach with this one." Alex nodded.

"Yeah, you may be right. Sorry, Kaiba."

"..."

"...hello? Anyone in there?" Kristen asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Yes, Kristen."

"Wow, you know my name?" she asked.

"Kay's mentioned you all so much I eventually learned your names."

"Hmm....cool." ^^ Seto sweatdropped a bit. Kay walked out of the dressing room in her black jeans, blue halter, and black jacket. She put the dress away and walked toward the exit, refusing to look at the group.

"Kay! C'mon Kaiba." Alex grabbed Seto's wrist and dragged him with her.

"...this can't end well..." Cat muttered. Kristen nodded.

"You're right."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Kay, slow down!!" Alex cried. "Kaiba, will you spare me and just run after her and apologize?!"

"What's the point? She won't listen to me."

"Tell her what you said to yourself in the hall and she WILL listen."

"HELL NO! Nobody is ever going to hear me say that again."

"...you are such a stupid BASTARD!" Alex smacked him. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Alex, mayb eit's better she hate my guts."

"What are you talking about?!" Seto sighed.

"No offense, but you are very stupid."

"HEY!"

"If Kay feels the same way I feel about her, where will that put us when she needs to leave for college?! And when she takes over Industrial Illusions?! And when I'm gonna be forced to get married?! Face it, Alex. There is no future for your friend and me, it's better she forgets me and I forget her."

"You think it's gonna be that simple? Damn it, Kaiba. She loves you more then anything else on this Earth and she is miserable without you. And Lord help us if this goes on much longer. It's gone WAY past a crush you can just get over in one week and you know it." Seto was silent. "So do yourself and her a favor and go talk to her! Telling her how you feel is up to you, but at least explain yourself."

"FINE. I'll tell her it's an arranged marriage but that's it."

"Well you'd better hurry up and catch up to her." He took off after her. Alex smiled to herself. "They are SO gonna end up together." She chuckled and walked back to the bridal shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay sighed and walked into the park and collapsed on a bench. She took off her jacket and ran a hand throught her bangs tiredly.

"You think you can get away so easilly?" She shrieked in surprised and jumped to her feet then faced Seto. She struggled to turn her expression into a glare, despite the fact that seeing him still warmed her heart.

"What are you doing here, Kaiba?" she snapped.

"Why do you think I'm here?" he asked. She crossed her arms.

"I don't know. I'd say I don't care, but since you followed me this far I assume there's a reason behind it. So...what do you want?"

"To talk to you."

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 21, 2008, 12:48:49 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverYES! TALK!!! And Kaiba.... TELL HER THE TRUTH YOU IDIOT!! >_< KAY! You tell him how you feel too!! NOW!!

Yori: O_O Wow....

KionaKina on January 22, 2008, 9:37:08 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O *Scared*

setokaibaslittlesis on November 12, 2007, 7:10:41 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisWatch, I just get the feeling that Kay is this person anyway. XD
I haven't read the chapter yet, so if that is revealed I have mad skillz.

KionaKina on November 12, 2007, 8:58:42 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, yes you do

SnowKitty on July 29, 2007, 11:12:42 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyNice chappie. That is all.

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 11:20:45 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaCHYA!

KhaoticWolf on July 29, 2007, 7:37:37 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfNice chappie! *fans herself* Atsui ... (It's hot)

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 8:52:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol

WingedSheep on July 29, 2007, 3:22:33 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep*tries to strangle Kaiba*
 
Tell her! TELL HER! ><

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 5:37:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaKaiba: *Hides behind me* O_o Why do you make your readers want to strangle me?

Me: Trust me, I'm not trying to make them do so

WingedSheep on July 29, 2007, 5:49:41 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep]:D

animecrazyfan on July 28, 2007, 7:30:07 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyay ^^
TALK!!!!

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 12:33:52 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayesh!

Moon_Princess on July 28, 2007, 2:48:13 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAhh! Don't be upset Kay-chan!! X.X
Talk to hiiiimmmmm!!! *dies*

Ugh, I was gone all day and I'm so tired. x.x
*drags self to the next chappie*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 12:32:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Pats your shoulder* Don't worry,t he next chappie is short, sweet, and to the point