Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New School Year

Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)

Chapter 1 - New School Year

Chapter 1 - New School Year
Mokuba stood outside of his school, waiting for Kay and Adelinda to arrive.

"Mokie-kun!" He smiled and turned to recieve a hug from her.

"Hi Adelinda! How was your time in Florida?" She smiled.

"Terrific! Thanks." Kay walked up to them.

"Ok, have a good first day you two." Adelinda smiled up at her.

"We will." Mokuba stared.

"Kay-chan, your-"

"I know. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's very pretty." She beamed.

"Thank you, I'm glad you think so."

"I'm sure Seto will too." Mokuba smirked and Kay blushed.

"Right. I'm gonna go. Later you two."

"Bye!" She walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Seto was at his locker, waiting to meet Kay. It'd been almost a month since he last saw her, and he had actually missed her. She saw him waiting then grinned and crept behind him and poked him in the ribs.

"HI!" He moved forward in shock and spun to see her giggling at him. He stared at her.

"Kay...your..." She smiled and fingered her hair. It was cut so it only went an inch or two past her shoulders.

"Do you like it? I thought it was high time for a change."

"It...looks..." She tilted her head cutely at him. He cleared his throat. "It looks nice." She smiled.

"Yay!" He smiled a bit and she hugged him. "I missed you, Seto." He gently pat her head and hugged her back.

"I missed you too, Kay. But it WAS a lot quieter with you gone..." She looked up at him and stuck out her tongue.

"Whatever. You know you were thinking about me 24/7."

"Now what makes you think that?"

"Mokuba told me." She stepped away. He was complaining to me, 'Kay, Seto's always saying your name in his sleep. He keeps waking me up. And he just goes around staring at your pictures all day.'"

"I did not!!!" Seto exclaimed, turning red. Kay laughed.

"Ok, you didn't. I made it up. But c'mon, didn't you think about me at least a little bit?"

"Well, yeah."

"I feel loved."

"You should." Kay leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

"What do you think you're doing?!" a voice snapped. Kay groaned and looked to see Minako glaring.

"Kissing Seto on the cheek."

"How dare you! He's MINE!" Kay looked surprised.

"Seto, I didn't think you date scumbags."

"Oh don't worry, Kay. I'm not. I turned her down ten times over the summer."

"He MUST date scumbags to date you, Kay."

"No, he dates girl with personality, taste, and at least SOME decency, unlike you." Seto nodded.

"I'd prefer to go out with Kay again by a long shot then EVER even CONSIDER dating you."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"So why'd you two break up in the first place?"

"Because my family wanted us to break up." Minako smirked at Kay.

"Good, so you two can't even get back together."

"Don't be so sure about that..." Seto said softly, smirking. Minako looked shocked and Seto put his arm around her. "Maybe we're madly in love with each other and we're planning to elope." Kay smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, how 'bout that, Minako?"

"Oh please. Like I believe THAT."

"Heh. Well, that's your problem."

"You two aren't going out again, are you?"

They turned to see Jun Zev standing there. He was part of the football team and, unknown to Kay, an admirer of her.

"What if we are?" Seto asked, glaring at him. Seto did not like Jun because he liked Kay and had tried perverted things to her and her friends before...and to his happiness, Kay had smacked him.

Kay frowned a bit at him but said nothing.

"Aw, I feel bad for you, Kay. This spoiled rich boy isn't worth your time."

"Ex-CUSE me?" she asked before Seto could say anything. "He happens to be ten times the man you'll EVER be, jerk."

"Really now? You'll come around, babe. All the girls do."

"No. I won't. But I'll tell you what, keep talking within a fifty foot radius of me and I'll lose my breakfast all over your head." At this point, the foot ball team and some of Minako's friends came up.

"Look, if you two are dating, prove it?"

"Seto."

"Hmm?"

"Well, truth is, I DO wanna go out again. How about you?"

"Same here."

"Ok."

"...what, that's it?" Hoshiko asked.

"Pathetic."

"We kissed to prove it to you idiots last time, and we'll do it again. But leave us alone already!" Seto cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Looks like he had her back, for the time being.

There was one school year left...

They were seniors and then she'd be gone to Europe for college and lord knows where after that. No harm in at least pretending to have a relationship with her again. And they can make it more real.

He pulled away and they both glared at the crowd.

"Now beat it!"

The walked away, grumbling. Kay sighed and smiled at him.

"Ok, looks like we're going out again." He nodded.

"Yeah. Well...now what?"

"We...go to class?"

"That works."

I dunno. Ideas are short here. So they're going out again. I kinda wanted to do that so they both at least have some time together as a couple before Kay leaves. Well...hope you liked it. ^^

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PandaChan21 on October 24, 2007, 10:54:25 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Pervert on the football team? Which one? (jk)

KionaKina on October 25, 2007, 10:04:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI don't know...hmm...

Moon_Princess on July 30, 2007, 7:15:06 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYaay! They're going out again!!! ^^ *throws confetti everywhere* Lol
GaH! A perverted jerk on the football team! o_o *waves a big stick at him* >.<

NoooooooooOOoooOOo!! You can't leeavvveee. *clings to Kay's leg* TT_TT

(Awesome chappie! Update soon, m'kay? :D)


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 30, 2007, 7:16:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Falls over* GAH! @_@ Why did you cling to my leg?

It's gnna be a happy ending, ok?

Moon_Princess on July 30, 2007, 7:19:41 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessOops. Sorry. o.o; *lets go*

I trust it will be. ^^

KionaKina on July 30, 2007, 7:21:08 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYeah... *Gets up* But I'm mean and won't spoil ANYTHING. I won't even tell you if Kay leaves for good or not. Or if someone dies and whatnot

Moon_Princess on July 30, 2007, 10:24:10 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLol, I know. ^^


~Moon_Princess

animecrazyfan on July 29, 2007, 10:33:52 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanwhy does she have to leeeeeaaaaave T-T

KionaKina on July 30, 2007, 1:04:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaBecause she needs to go to college so she can make something of herself and stand on her two feet so she does not have to depend on a man...ever.

Yup. That pretty much covers it. ^^ But, it's gonna be a cute, corny, happy ending, you'll see

animecrazyfan on July 30, 2007, 2:24:57 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyes because they are engaged ^_~

SnowKitty on July 29, 2007, 11:22:55 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyThe new story is pretty good so far. I'm sorry, but I don't have anything creative to say right now.

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 11:23:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathat's ok.

KhaoticWolf on July 29, 2007, 7:49:59 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYAY!!!!!!!!! New story!!! The word senior is scary, cuz this year is my last. I'm gonna miss my buddies and all. TT_TT...MOVE IT BLAZE!!!

Blaze(my doggie): *Runs away*

That's what I thought!

KionaKina on July 29, 2007, 8:54:06 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_o *Scared*