Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back to Duelist Kingdom, Ms. Simms

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back to Duelist Kingdom, Ms. Simms

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back to Duelist Kingdom, Ms. Simms
Yugi, Jounouchi, Honda, and Anzu trudged toward the castle tiredly. Yugi and Jounouchi finally had all ten star chips. Now they could get out of the forest.

They looked up when they heard a fast moving jet and it was really close. They immediately ran closer to the castle and saw a figure walking up the steps to the castle.

"Who is that?" Anzu asked.

"A HOT GIRL!: Jounouchi gried happily.

"LEMME SEE!" Honda yelled, snatching the looking glass from Jounouchi. Yugi sweatdropped.

"Where'd you get that, Jounouchi?" he asked. Jounouchi cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I'd...rather not say." Anzu and Yugi sighed.

"Wow, you're right Jounouchi. But why is a girl like her going up to the castle?"

"...I don't know."

"C'mon, guys," Anzu snapped. "We have bigger things to worry abou tthen some girl."

"Hey, this is heaven for a guy, to meet two hot girls in such a short time. I mean, first Mai and now her."

"Ok, first of all, you haven't met that girl. Second of all, YOU'RE AN IDIOT."

"Hey, I resent that!"

"Do you even know what resent means?" Honda asked.

"...shut up."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Pegasus, what the hell did you do to my little brother?!" Seto demanded. Pegasus sipped some red wine.

"I sent his soul to the shadow realm." Seto rolled his eyes.

"Please, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What did you really do to him?!"

"Believe what you want, Kaiba. Point is, he's gone."

"Well I want him back and I want you to leave my company alone." Pegasus raised an eyebrow.

"That's an awful big request."

"I demand to duel you for both my brother and my company!"

"I'm a busy man, Kaiba. Tell you what-"

"Uncle!" a voice called out. A girl wearing a long (FAKE) fur coat, black sunglasses, a large sunhat, a short black dress, and black boots walked into the room holding a vanilla folder in her hand. "There you are." She looked at Seto. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had company."

"Don't worry, welcome home." Pegasus walked over to her and hugged her.

"Here are those documents you asked for. I made sure they did not leave out anything."

"That's my girl." He smiled and took the folder. "Thanks for going."

"It's no problem. Besides, I got some shopping done. Wait til you see the presents I brought. Well, I'm going to my room."

"Alright then." Kay walked out of the room and Pegasus handed the folder to Croquet.

"Put this in my office, please."

"Yes sir." He walked away. Seto frowned impatiently.

"You were saying?!"

"Oh, yes." Pegasus reached into his pocket and pulled out five starchips then handed them to Seto. "Here are five star chips, you need ten to enter my castle. Yugi has ten. Duel him for five of his star chips and then I'll duel you, Kaiba-boy."

Seto did not answer, he just took the chips and walked out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay took off her jacket, sunglasses, and hat. She pulled her hair out of its bun. The wavy blonde hair fell an inch past her shoulders. Her green eyes searched the room for anything out of the ordinary.

Nothing. She brushed out her hair and put it in a pull-back. Then she slipped off her boots and got on her bed then laid on her stomach and started to write on some sky blue stationary.

Dear Adelinda,

how is school? I just got ome from Great Britain. It was really nice there. Next time you come and visit I'll give you the present I bought for you. Bet you can't guess what it is.

The Black Cat strikes again! I won my last tournaments with ease. I'm thinking of going for European champion instead of just German. What do you think? And do you think I should use my Blue Eyes White Dragons? I never did and it seems a shame thar I made them and never duel with them.

How is your friend, Annarosa, doing? You never sent me any pictures of you two. Why is that? C'mon, sis. I only see you two times during the year: Christmas and Summer. Throw me a bone.

Well, I'm gonna wrap up this letter, then unwrap it, put it in an envelope, and send it to you. Yeah, I know that joke sucked. Have mercy on me here.

Love ya, Sis.

Sincerelly,

Kay-Chan

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 22, 2008, 12:32:51 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverOooh... love the beginning! ^^ I've never read anything in Duelist Kingdom before. She made Blue Eyes... THIS SHOULD BE KOOL!

Joey and Tristan are idiots... -_-0

KionaKina on January 23, 2008, 9:37:51 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes they are.

Duelist Kingdom is pretty good. I finally got all the manga for it. Some parts are better than the hsow,. BUT PEGASUS DIES! I was so friggin sad! i'm glad the show is different at that part

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 9:52:03 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverO_O PEGASUS DIES?!?! NOOOOO!!!! >_< I LOVE PEGASUS!! He makes me laugh lol, I love his attitude and his deck! ^_^ Even if he does have an obsession with kidnapping people... and... stealing their souls... he still rocks!

I didn't know they had a manga for anything farther than season zero! MUST READ IT! ^^

KionaKina on January 23, 2008, 10:12:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayuppers. It's good. ^_^

And Bakura gouges Pegasus' eye out and I think he dies from bloodloss. It made me sad!

I love him too, that's why he's Kay's uncle.

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 10:17:50 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForever*listens to the story about Bakura* Excuse me, one moment. *disappears*

Yori: *sweatdrop* This can't be good..... Wulf-chan, (me ^^) calm down! It's just a manga! That's what fanfics are for, so you can change things like that!!

*screaming that can be recognized as Yami Bakura's echoes from another room*

Yori: O_O Um... well... That's kool that Pegasus is Kay's uncle! Um... what happened to her parents?

KionaKina on January 23, 2008, 10:31:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaDead.

Mom and big sister were murdered by her crazy and abusive father. In the old story, he was still alive. In this one he commited suicide. That scar on her forehead is from when he ground a burning cigarette into her forehead.

Dramatic story. Kay's like amother ot her little sister, Adelinda. And Pegasus is like their dad but she's still kind of a loner.

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 10:36:39 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverSAD!!! T_T Poor Kay... I'M SORRY! That scar thing is really really sad.

All my OCs have hard pasts like that (but Kay's is saddest I think *cries*). I think it's actually what makes writing a romance easier, at least for me ^^; all my characters are kind of hiding behind a mask and the only way to get to them is through their past.

TaisyXPegasus on January 4, 2008, 12:20:37 AM

TaisyXPegasus on
TaisyXPegasusCool beginning!Great!

KionaKina on January 4, 2008, 10:52:42 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^_^

KionaKina on January 4, 2008, 10:52:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^_^

YamiRevea on October 19, 2007, 9:44:31 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaSUCH A COOL START!!!! YAY!!!!! >.<

KionaKina on October 19, 2007, 9:49:45 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy you like it ^_^

animecrazyfan on August 9, 2007, 7:59:26 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanemmm, I really don't get it, this story is so diffrent
first, your father is suppossed to be alive.
Alsoyour sis is supposed to be kidnapped.
Is this another story?
I don't get it. the other story, is is from this one, I mean, will happen afterwords ?

KionaKina on August 10, 2007, 12:24:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThis is a completely different and seperate series all its own.

Adelinda is not kidnapped in this one an dKay's father is dead this time. I wanted to try something that focused more on the real plot of Yugioh and less on the story of my OC's life alone

animecrazyfan on August 10, 2007, 6:20:57 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanoh, I ot it ^^

animecrazyfan on August 10, 2007, 6:21:11 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfangot it

AnimeAngel87 on August 5, 2007, 4:18:54 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Coolsn

KionaKina on August 5, 2007, 4:32:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^^

SnowKitty on August 3, 2007, 3:46:20 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyFunny letter. Pervy boys. Good chappie. . . . . . . . Sorry I'm not using exclamation points. I just feel really tired right now.

KionaKina on August 3, 2007, 4:30:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, that's cool

Moon_Princess on July 31, 2007, 12:05:49 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Awesome chappie!

Lol..."throw me a bone"...*giggles* Reminds me of a fairly odd parents episode I once saw...^^

I love this story so far! ^^ *favs*
And I'm sure it's gonna get better and better! :D
Update soon, m'kay? (Not to rush you or anything. Hehehe. ^^;)


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 31, 2007, 12:07:01 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI wanna try to finish the other series, but I had inspiration for this one so POP, all hail my chappie

Moon_Princess on July 31, 2007, 12:09:05 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYesh! *makes people hail your chappie*