Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 3

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 13 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 3

Chapter 13 - The Deadliest Duel pt. 3
last part, I swear and there'll be less of the duel and more of the characters because, let's be honest, nobody cares.


Yugi fought and played the magic card exchange to show Jounouchi the Red Eyes Black Dragon.

And he did not take it. It proves Jounouchi was starting to break free of the control. Jounouchi walked back to his side.

"It's still my turn."

"Go ahead and make your pathetic move, Yugi. There's not a card in your hand that can stop me from wiping out the rest of your lifepoints."

"And now I sacrifice my two monsters," Kuriboh and Big Shield Gardna disappeared, "So I can summon this to the field," he placed a card on the duel disk, "Red Eyes Black Dragon!"

"That's Jounouchi's card!" Cat exclaimed.

"A Red Eyes Black Dragon?! But if it's Jounouchi's car,d why does Yugi have it?" Kay asked. Adelinda looked up at Cat.

"Yeah."

"You see, Jounouchi lost that card to a Rare Hunter and Yugi won it back but Jounouchi refused to let Yugi give it to him. He swore to one day duel Yugi for it."

"Wow, really? That's...kind of weird." Cat laughed.

"Yeah, I guess." Kay shrugged.

"Hey guys, look." They turned their attention back to the field.

Jounouchi's eyes widened. "It's my...Red Eyes...Yugi..."

"That's right, Jounouchi! Fight it! Look at your Red Eyes and break free! I know you remember your Red Eyes."

"I...remember...my...dragon..."

"That Red Eyes Black Dragon seems to be affecting Jounouchi's mind."

"Well, you heard Yugi, it used to be Jounouchi's card." Kay and Adelinda looked at Mokuba. "Must be a hard spot to be in: a card you really care about being played against you."

"It's about to get harder..." Kay looked back at the duel.

Time was running out. Jounouchi needed to break free of the control and fast.

"Jounouchi! Marik has taken over you mind and is using you to destroy me! So I'm going to try to blast you back to your senses. If it doesn't work, you, me, and the whole world are in danger!"

The duel progressed. And things were only getting worse. Yugi still couldn't snap Jounouchi back to his senses.

Jounouchi was down to 2400 lifepoints. But he used another Hinotama on Yugi making his lifepoints fall all the way down to a mere 1000. There were only 20 minutes left.

(No idea how the duel lasted 40 minutes. they were doing flashback after flashback in these episodes. It's like, ten minute flashback, they just stand there walking down memory lane. And everyone else is like "....why don't they make a move already?")

Yugi striggled to trudge to Jounouchi, weakened from the power of the Hinotama attack. He put his millennium puzzle around Jounouchi's neck.

"It's yours now..." he said, walking away.

"He gave him his puzzle?" Adelinda asked.

"Why'd he do that, Seto?" Mokuba asked.

"I don't know, Mokuba."

"That means Yugi and the Pharaoh cannot switch out anymore." Kay nodded.

"Yes. And that cannot be a good thing." Kay frowned. "I need to get Anzu out of there."

14 minutes left. (How did 6 minutes pass so dang fast?! O_o;;)

Red Eyes Black Dragon was in pitiful condition. Yugi was able to turn an attack around against Jounouchi, weakening his Panther Warrior with his Rocket Warrior.

10 minutes left.

5 minutes.

Jounouchi tried to power up his Panther Warrior with Graceful Dice nad lower Yugi's Beast of Gilfer's attack with Skull Dice, but Yugi negated a die and it failed, so his Panther Warrior was destroyed.

"Yeah! Go Yugi!" Kay cheered. Cat beamed.

"He did it! Alright!" Seto said nothing. Mokuba looked worried.

"Yugi only has 1000 lifepoints left. One more major attack by Jounouchi, and that anchor's gonna take him donw, Seto!" Adelinda nodded.

"Mokuba's right, Kay."

"But if that timer runs out first, Yugi and Jounouchi will both be fish food." Kay sighed. She still was drawing a blank.

Suddenly, they heard a car horn and turned to see a blue sports car.

"Hey Jounouchi!" Honda yelled.

"Yugi!" The guy next to Honda yelled. Mai was driving, Honda was in the back seated next to a guy with black hair in a ponytail and jade green eyes. Everyone knew him as Duke Devlin: creator and champion of Dungeon Dice Monsters. And a girl with red hair and bandeages over her eyes sat in the passenger seat.

"They found us! Help us, guys!" Anzu cried.

"Anzu?!" Honda exclaimed. "What in the world is going on?" Mokuba ran over to prevent Honda and Duke from going closer.

"Don't get any closer!"

"What're ya talking about?" Mokuba turned and pointed.

"Check it out. If we try to save Anzu, that rare hunter will released the creat handing above her head. It's too dangerous to risk, Honda."

"Why would they want to do that?"

"So we don't break up Jounouchi and Yugi's duel."

"That's just sick!"

"If you think that's sick, Honda, just look at the dueling set-up these guys put together." The group gasped.

"These guys don't mess around!" Mai exclaimed.

"Man, what;s the deal with the anchor and the chains?" Honda asked. "And how come Yugi and Jounouchi are dueling the first place? Come on, will someone please tell me what's going on?"

"Your friend, Jounouchi, is on their side," Seto said cooly.

"Huh?"

"Wait, whose side?" Mai asked.

Kay walked up to them.

"Jounouchi has lost his mind and he is now fightin gon the side of the rare hunters and he's trying to get rid of Yugi the hard way. The loser of this duel goes down to the bottom of the see along with that anchor."

"That's insane!" Honda said. Duke nodded.

"We gotta stop this!"

"But we can't!"

"My brother!" The red headed girl said. Kay looked at her and blinked. She moved to take off her bandages.

"Shizuka!" Anzu cried. "Please don't take your bandages off yet!" Shizuka stopped and looked up in the direction of Anzu's voice. Kay also looked at Anzu. "Listen, you have to trust me on this one, OK?" she yelled.

"Anzu's right, Shizuka." Kay looked at her. "Don't take the bandages off yet."

"Poor Jounouchi..." Shizuka whispered. Mai put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you worry. If anyone can saave Jounouchi, Yugi can." Kay clenched her fist.

The only reason they couldn't save Jounouchi and Yugi was because of Anzu. But how could she get by that rare hunter?

Suddenly! It hit her!

The water! Anzu's chair was right by the water. If she could slip into the water at the right of the crane and swim to Anzu, she might be able to free her and run before the crate drops.

But it was a big risk. And the rare hunter could see her shadow if he looked to the side. He had to get out of the crane first.

3 minutes and 50 seconds.

Jounouchi drew a card an dclaimed it was the end. he had what he neded. Marik was about to win.

"No!" Honda yelled.

"There's gotta be a way to put a stop to this duel!" Duke cried.

"They'll hurt Anzu."

"Guys, there's gotta be something!" Cat cried. She was quivering. Marik was so close to defeating Yugi.

"What do we do?" Shizuka asked.

"Seto, isn't there some way we can stop this without putting Anzu in danger?" Mokuba asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Kaiba. You always think of something!" Adelinda said. In all this, nobody noticed Kay moving back and out of sight, praying nobody noticed her. She took off her jacket and boots and hair clip and dropped them near Mai's car.

"come on...get out of that crane..." she thought as she drew as close as she dared.

"Come on you guys! Time is almost up!" Anzu yelled. "You have to stop this duel now!! Forget about me, just save Yugi and Jounouchi!"

"Anzu, we can't."

"If you don't do something soon, they'll both be in major trouble. Please! Just do it, I'll be fine." The rare hunter jumped out of the crane.

"I wouldn't listen to her. Hah."

"Yes!" Kay thought. She made a ran for the water while the hunter was distracted and slipped in, carefully avoiding making too pig a splash.

Only a few minutes. She took a deep breath and dove down then kicked off the side of the pier towards the chair.

She paddled as quickly as she could, praying she wouldn't run out of air. The salt water stung her eyes, but she tried to ignore it.

Her lungs were starting to hurt. The shadow was coming closer. Just a little further.

She surfaced and took as quiet a breath as possible. She climbed up and hid beside the chair, safely out of sight. Anzu saw her an dKay put a finger to her lips to avoid her from saying anything.

She moved and pressed one button to released her right hand, then another to release her feet. She held her breath. This last step had to be fast.

Jump up, press the button, and run before the crate smashed them both.

Ok.

She got up and, to her bad luck, Jounouchi saw her.

"YOU FOOL! LOOK!" he yelled, pointing. Everyone looked over. Kay dashed and pressed the button for the last restraint.

"I don't think so." The rare hunter pressed the button and the suspense holdin gthe crate exploded.

"Hurry!" Kay cried. She grabbed Anzu's wrist and pulled her up and they both dived out of the way, narrowly escaping.

"She did it!" Cat exclaimed happily.

"Onee-Chan!!!" Adelinda cried, running over and hugging Kay.

"Hey, it's ok, Addy." The rare hunter stepped back, looking worried. Marik was going to seriously punish him later. Anzu and Kay stood up.

"C'mon, let's save Yugi." Kay nodded.

"Right."

At this point, Jounouchi had played meteor of destruction and Yugi had played Mystical Reft Panel. Jounouchi was free of the mind control, but now Yugi had the option to either destroy Jounouchi or himself.

Tears ran down his face. Only a few seconds left!

"I can't let you do this, Yuge."

"it's my decision...so now-"

"No Yugi!"

"Take care of my puzzle. Now it's time: Reft Panel, direct oyur attack toward me!"

The elf holding the attakc turned and the meteor blasted Yugi.

"YUGI!" Jounouchi yelled.

"YUGI!!!" everyone else yelled. Yugi fell over from the impact of the blast.

"NO!" Cat screamed. His life points hit zero. The timer for the anchor started at 30 seconds. Jounouchi's key box opened.

"Jounouchi....free yourself now...you've only got 30 seconds to make it out...then the anchor falls...you have to unlock your chains now...come on Jounouchi..." Yugi's voice was fading. "And hurry...before the anchor falls and pulls you under..."

"Forget it! No way am I letting my best friend become shark bait!" Yugi took off his duel disk weakly. "We're in this together, Yuge! And there's no way I'm letting you take the fall. We're gonna make it out of this. Don't give up Yugi...I'll think of something!!"

That's when Jounouchi remembered that meteor of destruction forces Yugi's monster to attack. Red Eyes blasted him and Jounouchi's life points hit zero and Yugi's key box opened. Then all of the holograms disappeared.

Jounouchi took off his duel disk and Yugi's millennium puzzles then grabbed onto the chain and swung like Tarzan toward Yugi. Shizuka took off her bandages and threw them aside. She opened her eyes and was amazed.

"I can see..." she whispered. Then she saw Jounocuhi, swinging toward Yugi like a hero. "It's Jounouchi!"

He reached for the key. So close...

Then, the anchor dropped.

He grabbed it. Yes!

The anchor splashed into the water.

Yugi was dragged limply. Jounouchi felt panic well up inside of him as he was pulled down into the waves. Honda ran forward.

"JOUNOUCHI!"

"HONDA!" He reached up for his hand but missed and was dragged into the waves. They all ran towards the edge.

"NO!" Anzu screamed. "YUGI! JOUNOUCHI!" she snak to her knees.

Kay stood there and stared at the waves and clasped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God..." she said. Cat let out a sob and covered her face with her hands.

"No, this can't be happening!" she said.

"Nii-sama!!" Shizuka screamed.

Suddenly, Yugi popped up to the surface. Everyone gasped.

"Yugi!" Anzu cried.

"Hold on!" Honda and Kay dives in and both pulled Yugi to shore. Kay gently laid him on the boardwalk.

"Yugi, are you OK? Say something." He opened his eyes and she sighed with relief.

"Where's Jounouchi?" Mai asked.

"His key! Jounouchi never took it from the box!" Mokuba cried.

"Hurry up and go get me his key! I'll dive down." Honda said. Mokuba nodded.

"Right." Mokuba started to run and then stopped. Shizuka was diving into the water.

"Shizuka!"

"She's got the key!" They all gasped as she splashed into the waves.

After a minute or two, Shizuka and Jounouchi surfaced.

"They're ok!" Cat excliamed, tears forming in her eyes. Kay smiled. She was monitering Yugi and he seemed to be pulling through just fine.

Jounouchi and Shizuka have their little sibling speech, blah blah blah.

Everyone's all happy. They all got out of the water, watched the sunset, Jounouchi complains about being a bad big brothe,r and Mai slapped him, much to Kay's amusement.

She walked away from the group to where her jacket and stuff here. She was already pretty dry from her swim. So she put her hair in a low bun, put on her jacket, and then her socks and boots.

Then, somehow, it was night.

Jounouchi put the millennium puzzle where it belongs: back around Yugi's neck.

Kay grinned.

"Well guys." Thye looked at her. "I'm gonna head home and wash up. But I'll see you all at the Battle City finals."

"Ya mean you got six locater cards?" Jounouchi asked, blinking. Kay grinned.

"Yup." Adleinda ran up to her and grinned.

"Onee-Chan's totally going to win! Then there will be nor emor eking but a QUEEN of games, right Kay?"

"You got it, kiddo. So I'll see you all later." She turned and started to walk away.

"Kay!" Anzu said. Kay stopped and turned around.

"Well...I just wanted to say thanks for your help."

"Hey, it was the least I could do after the way I acted toward you guys earlier. Sorry. My uncle called me, he's fine."

"Well that's good." Kay nodded and walked away.

"See ya later, Kay-Chan!" Cat called. Kay waved as she walked away.

"So, the finals, huh? Well, time to show the world what I can do and what hides in my deck. I won't lose."

Wow...that felt like an actual episode ending. Well...next is...THE FINALS BABY!! Hell yeah!! I hope you liked these two updates. I just felt the need to write tonight.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 4:06:21 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaLove, Looovee, LOOOOVVVEEE THIS STORY!! IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 4:11:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahaha, is it really? Well thanks sis ^_^

AnimeAngel87 on October 20, 2007, 2:27:25 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87OMG THAT WAS SOO AWEOSME!!!!!!!!!1

KionaKina on October 20, 2007, 2:31:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^_^

SnowKitty on October 13, 2007, 11:07:46 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyOh boy! I can't wait for the finals, either! You made some amazing updates, Kay-chan! ^^

KionaKina on October 14, 2007, 12:44:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI am so flattered. And guess what, I started th enext chappie and oyu and Tori pop in

SnowKitty on October 14, 2007, 5:57:50 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyAwesome! XD

KelekiahGaladrian on October 13, 2007, 6:47:42 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: *gives you thumbs up and cookies* AWESOME!! I would've reviewed this last night, but my mom kicked me off the comp. Nice job!

KionaKina on October 13, 2007, 8:11:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI know that feeling. ^-^; Glad ya like it

Moon_Princess on October 12, 2007, 2:36:19 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! That was AWESOME! x3 *dances* Lol

I can't wait till the next chappie, sis! ^-^ I love this story so far! :3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 13, 2007, 12:41:07 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm very happy to hear that!