Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Dark Spirit

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 15 - The Dark Spirit

Chapter 15 - The Dark Spirit
Everyone appeared on the stratos level. Roland led Yami and Bakura onto the arena and everyone stood around it.

"Duelists! Take your marks! Elevate the playing field!" The dueling stage rose up.

"Whoa, dueling up here is insane!" Jounouchi exclaimed.

"And freezing..." Shizuka said with a shiver. Kay shrugged.

"Oh look, here comes the master of ceremonies now." Mai was right. Seto walked to his spot with Mokuba and Adelinda stood next to Mokuba.

"Alright, I'll make this speech quick so we can begin this duel."

"Him making a speech quick?" Kay whispered. "I think the apacalypse is coming." Tori, Alex, and Kristen laughed.

"Kaiba Craft 3 is now cruising at an altitude of 4,000 feet. The stong winds and cold air will test your strength and stamina. If you can't take it, you don't belong here."

Kay raised her eyebrow. Kaiba really did know how to throw nice twists.

"Yeah!" Honda exclaimed. "I dig this little twist!"

"I have to admit, Kaiba does know how to throw a tournament."

"Are you prepared to lose it all?" Bakura asked.

"He sounds different..." Cat whispered. Kay nodded.

"I don't like this...something doesn't feel right..."

"I won't lose. Before we begin this duel, why don't you tell me who you really are and stop this charade."

"Hm hm hm." Bakura gave a soft, evil laugh.

"Something definately is wrong...it's like he's possessed."

"Alright, have it your way then. But I think I know who you are." Kay gasped as something began to form on Bakura's chest. It was a necklace with a strange gold ring that had five spikes dangling down and a flat pryramid in t e middle of the ring that had an eye carved on it.

"What...is...that?!" Kay asked, eyes widening.

"I don't know, but it's scary!" Kristen cried.

"Oh no..." Cat whispered, automatically recognizing the millennium ring.

"It is you! The spirit of the millennium ring!"

"Hey, look at Bakura!" Anzu said.

"Oh no. He's wearing that millennium ring again."

"Wow, he's pretty hot." Kay and Kristen anime fell at Tori's remark.

"Can you please try to focus?!" Kay asked.

"That can't be," Honda said, "I got rid of it at Duelist Kingdom. I tossed that thing into the deepest part of the woods: miles form anywhere. I don't know how Bakura got it back, but I know it's not a good thing."

"Um, Cat?" Cat looked at Kay. "Mind shedding some light on the situation."

"Well...it's sorta weird to explain. It's the same with Yugi and the pharaoh. Bakura's millennium ring has a spirit too."

"Only, judging by your reactions, the spirit is not good?"

"Right. He's evil."

"My type of guy..." Tori said, smirking. Kay hit her in the back of the head.

"Shut up."

"Ow!"

"Well, now that the introductions are over and done with, why don't we begin this duel?" Bakura asked. His voice was deeper, more demonic.

"But first, tell me why you have entered the Battle City Finals and what it is you hope to gain! Is it about the millennium items?"

"Huh, perhaps. Yugi, perhaps there is something else that I am planning to take away from you besides your millennium puzzle."

"What are you talking about?"

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you?"

"He does." Kay nodded.

"Yeah."

"There is so much about this tournament that you are unaware of. So many secrets being kept from you: for instance, how do you know that I am working alone? And are you sure one of the people you believe to be your friend isn't really your greatest enemy?"

"I don't believe you. Lies are a part of your game, but they won't help you in this duel."

"Hmph, I don't know if he's lying..." Cat nodded.

"You may be right, Kay. With that spirit in control, I'm not sure who ro what to believe."

"It feels like everything is nothing but a charade..." Alex muttered. Kay and Cat nodded. Kristen sighed.

"It's all so freaky..."

"Yeah, even I agree to that."

"Wow, it really must be freaky if Tori agrees."

"Shut up, Kay." Kay stuck out her tongue.

"Go Yugi!" Kristen cheered.

"Defeat him, Yami!" Cat yelled.

The duel progressed.

Everyone grew worried and disturbed at the evil magic of the card of Dark Sanctuary.

"What's up with these creepy eyes?"

"Mokuba, I'm scared..." Adelinda whispered, hugging him. He hugged her protectively.

"It's ok, Adelinda. It's just a hologram."

"Then why does he feel so real?" she asked.

The power of Dark Sanctuary was growing more frightening. The ghost of the sanctuary was attacking Yugi and his lifepoints were falling: fast. Meanwhile, Bakura was gaining the lost points and growing more powerful.

He had a new magic card called destiny board. The letters were spelling out a message. DEATH.

"Ugh, all the ghosts and evil spirits in this duel are freaking me out, Seto!" Mokuba said. Kay was standing with Adelinda and Mokuba at this point, and was hugging them comfortingly. Adelinda was hiding her face in fear, and Mokuba was looking at Seto but hugging close to Kay.

"Nonsense, spirits don't exist. The only thing Yugi has to be afraid of is losing this duel and his Egyptian God Card when all five letters appear on that destiny board. Not that it matters since I'll win everything in the end."

"Oh yeah, that's a great way to comfort your little brother..." Kay snapped dryly. She looked at him. "Don't worry about it, Mokuba. These are just holograms. Besides, Yugi will win this without even breaking a sweat."

"Ah, yeah! Of course. That way nii-sama can beat him!"

"Um, yes. Of course." Kay smiled.

Time went on. Soon, Yugi was jammed into a corner. Hope was dying, and everyone thought Yugi had no way of winning.

However, Jounouchi and Cat both had confidence and everyone else finally gave in and continued to cheer.

"Just make your move so I can end this duel, Yugi." Yami drew a card.

"Come on, Yugi..." Kay whispered. "I know you can win." Mokuba and Adelinda, both still hugging her, looked in anticipation.

"Prepare to experience a power like no other." Lightening rained from the clouds and blinding light was released from the arena.

"AHHH!" Bakura screamed.

"I sacrifice Dark Magician Girl, Gamma the Magnet Warrior, and Big Shield Gardna to summon the mighty Osiris the Heaven Dragon!" (Original name! Forget the lame dubbed names) With a bunch of expensive light effects and lightening, Osiris appeared in all of his glory.

"His Egyptian God Card!" Bakura exclaimed.

"What's...that?" Shizuka asked.

"Uhh...Jounouchi?" Honda asked.

"The hugest duel monster I've ever seen!"

"It's incredible!" Alex exclaimed.

"That thing...how is it only a hologram?" Kristen asked.

"You got me, Ki-Ki..." Tori said.

"So this is one of those cards...the Egyptian god monsters, I never imagined it was anything like this..." Kay thought, her eyes widened.

"Kay-chan!" Adelinda exclaimed. "You mean to tell me Uncle made that card. I've never seen it before!"

"He had them hidden years ago, Adelinda. The cards are too powerful."

"Yugi, your Egyptian God Card is powerful, but it does not guarantee your victory! I've come much too far to lose now!"

Osiris roared. "I'm afraid it's over!"

"Never! The Ghost of Dark Sanctuary is still wandering the field, Yugi. And now my evil ghost, it's time to attack! Possess Osiris!" The ghost tried to possess Osiris but it was destroyed. "What happened?! My dark ghost had no effect!"

Bakura was trapped. He had no more cards in his hand, no monsters, and his Dark Sanctuary was useless because of how powerful Osiris was. There was no way for him to win. The one facedown he had on the field was a dead card.

"I must win!"

"You won't win! This duel is over."

"Hmm, alright!" Jounouchi cheered. "Nice going, Yuge!"

"There's no way he can lose."

"Yay! Go Yugi!" Cat cheered.

"Prepare to lose!"

"This can't be!"

"Osiris the Heaven Dragon, attack his life points with-" His arm fell a bit and he stopped. Everyone stared. Why had he stopped?

Everyone turned to see "Marik" walking out with his millennium rod clutched in his hand.

"Marik?" Yami asked. "What does he want?"

"Hey, what's the deal?" Tori asked. "Who is tattoo face?"

"It's another long story."

"Huh?"

Marik raised the millennium rod and claimed that the spirit of the ring is under his control. Jounouchi tried to attack him and Honda grabbed him to prevent him from doing so.

And Mokuba got mad because Marik had interuppted the duel.

He released Ryou's mind and the evil side was gone and Ryou fell to his knees.

"My arm...it...hurts..."

"Bakura!"

"Bakura!"

"Are you ok?" Anzu yelled.

"That's low..." Kay muttered darkly. "Very low."

"Yugi help me...I-I don't know where I am. What am I doing here in this duel?" he looked at his arm. "What happened to my arm?"

"It is him."

"He is in pain. Without the spirit of ring he is weak. Therefore, you may with to reconsider your attack. The devistation caused by Osiris will more than likely kill him."

"What?!"

"Would you risk the life of oyur friend?"

"Only a coward would do something like this to win a duel!"

"That's crazy!" Kay yelled. "There's no way Yugi can risk hurting his friend, you're a bloody FREAK, Marik."

"K-Kay, calm down!" Cat said.

"No way, she's right! This is beyond crazy!" Jounouchi yelled. "That's a cheap trick, Marik!"

"Bakura, hang in there!" Honda yelled.

"Yugi!" Anzu cried. Kay growled.

"Kaiba, aren't you going to do something?!"

"I don't feel very well, Yugi..."

"Bakura!" Yami yelled, and he started to run toward him but Roland held up a hand.

"Stop right there. You are not allowed to have contact with your opponent during a duel. Take one more step and you'll be disqualified."

"Stop the duel right now!" Anzu yelled.

"Bakura needs to see a doctor, we've got to get him to a hospital now!" Honda shouted.

"Please sir, we have to help him!" Cat begged.

"If you don't continue to duel, you will forfeit the match."

"Yugi...help..." Ryou pleaded.

"Yugi, I'll make this decision very easy for you." Kay glared at Seto, already hating the words she knew were about to come out of his mouth. "Finish him off!"

"Kaiba!" Kay snarled. He ignored her and it was all she could do to stop herself from punching him.

"I offer you a second warning: make your move or lose your spot in the finals. Now go!"

"Chill out buddy!" Jounouchi snapped. He had climbed up the side of the arena to yell at Roland. "Can't you see the poor guy's injured?! C'mon! What kind of show you guys running here?"

"Jounouchi, what are you doing?! Get down!" Honda demanded.

"Are you crazy?" Duke asked.

"Get down or you will be disqualified from the finals as well."

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!" Jounouchi growled. "If I come down there, he's not the only one who's gonna need medical attention!" Honda had also climbed up and yanked Jounouchi back down and they both yelled loudly before crashed. Kay slapped her forehead.

"I'm embarrassed to say I know those two idiots..." she sighed. Cat covered her face with her hand and groaned.

"Aw man..."

"Wow..." Tori said.

"Are you two ok?" Kristen asked.

"Continue the duel now!"

"Yugi, do it!" Seto snapped.

"SHUT UP!" Kay yelled. "You-" Alex smacked a hand over her mouth.

"Do you want to get disqualified too?!" she cried.

"Mammgth reggo mof murh!" Seto smirked.

"You might want to listen to your little friend, Kay. One wrong move an I'll be more than happy to kick you off this air craft." Kay ripped Alex's hand from her mouth.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Alex, once again, smacked a hand over her mouth.

"Kay, shut up already!"

Bakura pleaded for help. Suddenly, the millennium ring glowed and he stood up. Everyone stared and gasped.

It was the evil spirit once again!

"I'm back, Yugi." He laughed evilly.

"It's you!"

"That's right. I'm back in control of your friend Bakura. I still need him."

"What?"

"...that can be so misinterpretted..." Tori mumbled.

"Ew! Tori!" Kristen yelled. Kay snickered a bit.

"That is a bit wrong, Tori."

"Hey, I calls em as I sees em."

"Riiiiight."

"So if you plan on using your Egyptian God Card, Yugi, why don't you use it on me right now?" he challeneged, smirking evilly. "Come on, Yugi!"

"Alright, it's time! Now, GO! OSIRIS!" he yelled, pointing dramatically at Bakura as th elgihtening attack built its power. "ATTACK!"

Osiris roared and unleashed its lightening. Bakura laughed evilly as the attack hit him dead on.

"Wow...he's being attacked by a God Card...and he's laughing..." Kay said, blinking. "Yeah, mental problems." Cat smiled and scratched her head.

"You may be right. Maybe being jammed in a ring had made him crack."

The holograms vanished and the lightening was gone. Ryou was lying on the ground and appeared to be knocked out as his lifepoints fell to zero.

"And the winner is duelist number three: Yugi Mouto!"

"Bakura!" Yami yelle,d running over to his fallen friend.

"Now, lower that arena and get them down here!" Jounouchi demanded. The stage lowered.

"Adelinda, stay here."

"Ok." Kay climbed onto the arena and ran over. She took Ryou's hand and felt his wrist.

"He still has a pulse, so at least he's alive. And he's still breathing." She looked at Yami. "But he is in desperate need of a doctor." Yami nodded.

"Yes." They helped him sit up and Ryou opened his eyes and was breathing heavily.

"Hey...so where am I?" he asked weakly.

"You're with your friends now, Bakura." Kay nodded.

"Hang in there, ok? We're going to get you to a doctor ASAP."

"Alright..."

"He doesn't look very good. We really do need to get him to a doctor now!" Shizuka said.

"So why don't we get Kaiba to land this thing?" Jounouchi asked.

"Yeah!" Honda agreed. "But first, help him onto my back so we can get him to his room."

"There you go." Honda carried Ryou away and everyone followed, except for Yami. Cat stopped and looked back.

"Yami?" He looked up at her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Cat. I'm just thinking...if the spirit of the ring had not taken control again, I don't know what would happened."

"Yeah, it must have been a terrible spot to be in. I can understand why it was a hard decision, but at least it turned out for the best." Yami smiled.

"Right, thank you Cat." she smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"No problem." The puzzle glowed and Yami changed back into Yugi.

"Let's go."

"Right." They started running but Roland stopped them.

"Hold on! Accourding to Battle City rules, as the winner of the duel, you are entitled to take the rarest card from your opponent's deck. So it's time to claim your prize, Yugi."

"No way! I think Bakura's been through enough already." He ran off with Cat. Adelinda ran after them.

"Hey, wait up!" she yelled.

~*~


Kay stood next to Bakura and checked to make sure he was alright. She made sure he was breathing ok and his pulse was not stopping. Adelinda sat next to her.

She listened to everyone talking about how Marik and the spirit of the ring appeared to have teamed up.

"Alright, I think it's time to talk to Kaiba about getting Bakura back to the hospital as soon as possible." Kay stood up.

"I'll come too. Maybe I can help since Adelinda and I are friends with Mokuba."

"Good plan, Kay."

"Shizuka, could you stay and watch Ryou?"

"Yeah, sure." She nodded.

"Make sure he's breathing and check for a pulse. It keeps slowing then speeding back up and it worries me."

"Ok."

"And if it stops or goes slow and does not speed up, find us right away."

"I'll stay too, I know CPR."

"Good thinking, Tori."

"Hold on guys!" Yugi exclaimed. Everyone stopped.

"What's wrong, Yugi?" Jounouchi asked. "Everything alright?"

"It's gone..."

"What's gone?" Duke asked. Kay looked at Ryou and she noticed it too.

"You're right, Yugi!"

"What are you two talking about?" Kristen asked.

"Bakura's millennium ring. I don't get it, guys. He had it around his neck until the end of the duel. Now it's disappeared."

"That thing seems to come and go all the time without any explanation."

"Are you sure you're not exaggerating, Honda?" Alex asked. Cat shook her head.

"No, he's dead serious."

"Wow, weird."

"Your Egyptian God Card probably blasted that thing sky-high, Yugi. Now let's get going."

"Well alright...take care of him you two."

"I'll stay too."

"Ok, Anzu."

"See you guys."

~*~


Roland came on over the speaker. "Attention Battle City Finalists. With the completion of the opening duel, there will be a half-hour intermission. At the end of this intermission, all remaining finalists are instructed to report to the main concourse for the selection of the next Battle City Finals match-up."

"We have to help Bakura!" Yugi said.

"And land this thing. So let's find Kaiba! He must be in one of these rooms."

Mokuba noticed them. "You guys, this is a restricted area!"

"Hey, Mokuba!"

"Where is your brother?" Yugi asked.

"We need to see Kaiba right now." Mokuba blinked.

"That's his room." He pointed to a door at his left. "But you don't want to disturb him." Jounouchi growled and started banging on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR! LET'S GO, KAIBA!" he yelled.

"Are you nuts?!" Mokuba cried, waving his arms to try and get Jounnouchi to stop. "He's preparing for a duel! Stop it!"

"I'm taking to you, Kaiba! Get out here now-" The door opened and Seto glared down at a rather surprised and somewhat frightened Jounouchi coldly.

"If it isn't Jounouchi. You're lucky to even be in my tournament, and yet you insist on making a nuisance of yourself over and over again."

"Grr, THAT DID IT!" Honda stepped in front of Jounouchi before he could do something stupid. (Hah, that'll be the day)

"Hey, this is no time to pick a fight, so just calm down, man."

"Honda is right, monkey-boy."

"WHO YOU CALLING MONKEY-BOY, KAY?!" Jounouchi yelled. She pointed at him.

"You."

"GRR!"

"Kaiba, you've got to help us!" Yugi said.

"Now what?"

"Bakura's hurt! We have to land now! He needs to see a doctor right away, Kaiba."

"You're asking me to do the impossible." Seto sat in a chair. They were in his room at this point. "We can't make unscheduled stop."

"Don't you understand? Bakura needs help!"

"He's been unconscious since losing his duel."

"And if he gets any worse then he is right now, you'll be responsible!"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." Kay stepped forward, a desperate look on her face verses an angry one.

"Kaiba, please!" He looked at her and she bit her lip. "This is important! I know you don't care much, but Bakura's life is on the line. Show some compassion, please! We're desperate and Bakura needs help."

"How can you say no?" Honda asked. "I mean, look at her!" he said, pointing to Kay whose eyes looked sad and sweet, unlike what most of them were used to.

"Kay is right!" Duke said.

"He shouldn't have left the hospital in the first place. This is Bakura's own fault." Kay wrung her hands together and bowed.

"Kaiba! Please!" He turned his attention back to her. "Someone's life is more important than a game!" She looked up. "What if it were someone else? What if it was Mokuba instead of Bakura who was hurt? Would you refuse to land and get him help too?" she asked. He did not show how those words affected him. Damn, even her face was affecting him.

It was so much like Mokuba's sad eyes. She was hitting his only soft spot.

"Listen to her, Kaiba."

"Yeah, she makes a good point."

"What's wrong with you?" Alex snapped. Adelinda stood next to Kay, their faces so similar in both expression adn appearance. It was double the trouble.

"Stupid girls..." he thought.

"I've had enough of this attitude, Kaiba. Find a way to land this blimp, pronto, or get ready to say hi to the buisiness end of my fist!"

"I told you, we're not landing, Jounouchi." He stood up.

"Then let's dance!" Seto turned nad walked away from him. "Hey! Come back!"

"Relax, Jounouchi!" Yugi said, holding him back.

"What gives?" Honda asked. Kay watched him. Seto pushed a button on a device on the wall.

"Send a medical team to Bakura's room."

"Good call, Seto!" Everyone looked at Mokuba. "Kaiba Corp's on-board medical staff has better training than the doctors at most hospitals do. Bakura's in good hands here." Kay's face immediately broke into a grin.

"That's a relief." Adelinda nodded.

"Yeah!" She turned to Seto and bowed. "Thank you, Kaiba-sama."

"Hmph." He shrugged.

They exited the room.

"Kay, how did you pull that off?" Cat asked. "I expected you to be screaming and yelling at Kaiba." Kay laughed.

"Yes, well, that wasn't really working, and when my yelling and threats don't work, I switch to plan B. My puppy-dog face." He gave them a sad, sweet, innocent look that could melt anyone's heart.

"Hee hee, where do you think I got it from?" Adelinda asked, before putting on a pout to match.

"Wow, a double duo, nice." Alex snickered.

"Yeah, Kay's melting Kaiba's heart." Kay blushed at this statement and hit Alex in the back of the head.

"Hey, shut up! It's just the face, stupid!"

"OW! Did you have to hit me so hard?"

"YES!"

"Well, Kay, thanks for standing up to Kaiba. It seemed to have worked.'

"Hey, you helped too, Honda."

"I did?"

"Yeah. You helped the innocent act."

"Heh, it's the least I can do." Kay smiled.

"Kay, stop flirting with Honda. Kaiba will get jealous." Kay twitched and clawed Jounouchi by the collar of his shirt and glared at him.

"Jounouchi, listen to me. One, I was NOT flirting with Honda. And two, IF YOU EVER REFER TO ME AND KAIBA AS A COUPLE, I'LL DECAPITATE YOU!"

"O-ok...ok!" Jounouchi said, holding up his hands. "J-just please let go of me..." She glared but let go. The door opened again and Seto and Mokuba walked out.

"Hey, is everything ok?" mokuba asked. Kay crossed her arms.

"Jounouchi is pushing me to test his mortality. I'm going to my room." She walked down the hall. Alex, Kristen, and Adelinda ran after her. Seto waited until she was gone and then he reached out and grabbed Jounouchi by the collar his shirt.

"GAH!"

"Listen you mutt! I heard what you said, and if you EVER say anything about ME and HER LIKING each other, you will die...slowly and painfully."

"I'd like to see you try that, Kaiba." Seto's hand move from the collar of his shirt to Jounocuhi's throat and he picked him up, squeezing his throat. Everyone stared.

"Kaiba!" Jounouchi made loud choking noises.

"Do you really want me to try?" he asked.

"N-no..." he gasped for breath. Seto smirked evilly and released him. Jounouchi fell painfully to the floor, struggling to breathe again.

"Hey Jounouchi, you ok?" honda asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm ok."

Seto walked away and Mokuba followed.

"Hey guys, let's not mention this to Shizuka."

"Yeah, agreed."

Wow...WHY must this all be so long? -_- And I tried to shorten it...

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 4:10:11 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiRevea'KURA!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< Your evil you know that Bakura?

Bakura: >.> and your point iiiis??

<.< pfft, jerk...GREAT CHAPPIE KAY-CHAN!!

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 4:12:45 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thanks

Yes, he's evil

PandaChan21 on October 29, 2007, 4:36:26 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21*still laughing* Can't...breathe...

KionaKina on October 29, 2007, 11:34:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Hol CRAP!

BAKURA! GIVE HER CPR!!! *Pushes him on top of ya*

Bakura: WTF?!

Kay: QUICK! GET THE JAWS OF LIFE!

SnowKitty on October 28, 2007, 4:19:16 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyGeez. . . You and Kaiba are not ones to be messed with, huh? That was funny, though, seeing Jonouchi freak out like that. You've made my day! Great chappie! ^^

KionaKina on October 28, 2007, 4:43:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWell, I'm happy to have made your day, Ki-Ki. I'm gonna start the next chappie today

KelekiahGaladrian on October 27, 2007, 9:31:09 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianWow, long. But good. ^^ Kel-chan likes. ^^ RYOU!!! NOOO!!!! MY POOR BABY!!! AYEE!!! Kay is so cool; she helped my baby.... YAY!!! I LIKED A LOT KAY-CHAN!!!

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 9:33:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, I'm flattered you think she's cool

And Ryou was one of the first friends she made in Domino sooo...ya

KelekiahGaladrian on October 27, 2007, 9:34:57 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYou should be flattered; she is cool, and so are you. ^^ RYOU IS AWESOME!!! I'M OBSESSED!!!

KionaKina on October 28, 2007, 2:15:31 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI am obsessed with Seto. We understand obsession.

Moon_Princess on October 27, 2007, 4:15:40 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWhy are you disappointed that it was long?
It was GREAT! x3 *dances* Yay yay!
I loved it! ^-^ Great job Kay-chan!

Lol, Kay blushed. *snickers*

Update really soon, okies?! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 5:56:16 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI wanna try to update today

AnimeAngel87 on October 27, 2007, 4:34:06 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I isnt mad :D

I ish Happy and that chappie was great :D

Moon_Princess on October 27, 2007, 4:35:31 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessOh, no, sorry, I wasn't talking to you. XD ^-^;

I was talking to Kay-chan because at the end of the chappie she said she was trying to make it shorter. lol XD


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 5:55:52 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, because i wanted ot put Kay's duel in this chapter, but I spent all the time on Yugi's duel so..yeah

Well, whatever. So long as the fans and friends are happy ^_^

AnimeAngel87 on October 27, 2007, 4:02:35 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Damn this chap is long took me 10 mins O.o

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 5:54:38 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYeah, I wanted it to be shorter but I guess that didn't happen ^^;