Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - A Darker Shadow Is Revealed

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 18 - A Darker Shadow Is Revealed

Chapter 18 - A Darker Shadow Is Revealed
"Oh no! I was afraid of this. We're all in great danger." Kay stared.

"Odion, what are you talking about?" she asked, worry lacing her voice. Odion was struggling to stay conscious.

"Beware...the great evil hidden within." His eyes closed for a moment.

"C'mon, stay with us, Odion. What great evil?"

"Master Marik has a darker side and I am unable to contain it anymore. It's too late now..." He finally closed his eyes and fainted dead away.

"What's too late?" Jounouchi asked. Everyone looked at Marik who was groaning loudly.

"Let me out. You can't restrain me anymore..." a voice, similar to Marik's, said evilly. Kay stared.

"This has bad news written all over it." Alex nodded.

"I'll say." Marik screamed.

"I'm gonna file this in the category of 'Not Good.'" Jounouchi took a step back.

"Marik! What's going on?" Yami demanded.

"Yeah!" Kristen was hiding behind Tori, Adelinda and Mokuba were behind Seto.

Marik's head was bent all the way back and he moved his head back and wa sdifferent. His face was far more sinister and seemed much older. The eyes were more narrowed and angled. His hair was ten times as crazy, it could give Yami's hair a run for its money.

He snickered evilly. A millennium symbol glowed on his forehead.

"I'm finally free again." His voice was darker and had a strange, resonating sound to it and a bit more hoarse. "Which means I can do things my way. I was restrained for many years by that fool, Odion."

"Who are you?" Yami asked. Cat bit her lip and was frightened. Ever Tori looked a bit shaken. Seto stood there without emotion as usual.

"I'm the true Marik and I';m not as kind as the one you've come to know."

"Kind?" Kay retorted. "Oh yeah, possessing someone and forcing him to try and kill his best friend is simply a lovely thing to do."

"Heh, in my book, that is kindness. And soon, I'll finish the job he couldn't complete and strip you of your powers."

"This guy is ten times as twisted!" Kay said.

He looked up to the sky, smirking. "For I deserve to be pharaoh, not you. So get ready for the real battle. And when I'm through with you, your puzzle will be around my neck where it belongs. And you will be trapped forever in the realm of eternal darkness along with your friends and Odion as well."

"Hey pal, get a life!" Jounouchi snapped.

"I agree with monkey-boy."

"Shaddap, Kay!"

"you fool. Thanks to Odion's failure I now have a life. Of course, by failing, Odion did prove one thing; only a chosen few can control the Egyptian God Cards. Kaiba, you're one." Kay looked at Seto.

"Heh, Marik. I'm sick and tired of hearing these Egyptian fairy tales. I control God of the Obelisk because I am a master duelist."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Kaiba." He glared at Kay.

"Care to repeat that?"

"No, I'm good."

"Ha! Don't deny your ancient past. You'll find you can't escape your 5,000-year-old memories. You'll learn in good time, Kaiba. Your role in this game runs much deeper than you can imagine. However, that won't matter once I take over." He chuckled evilly. "and I almost forgot, the other one who plays a part in this little game." He looked at Kay. "Khephera."

"Dude, her name is Kay!"

"Perhaps, but before oyu were a Priestess who also played a major part in the past. And you too, I can imagine, how the power to weild a god card."

"Well, too bad I don't want one. Those God cards are a cheap trick."

"What?" Seto asked. Kay nodded.

"It's true."

"Well, you can believe what you want. I doubt we can test the theory as to whether or not oyu are able to wield the power of a God card. I will have killed oyu long before that."

"I'd love to see you try, freak."

"Hm hm hm. Yugi, the battle for the pharaoh's power will begin right now. A conflict 5,000 years in the making and there's no turning back." He laughed evilly.

"Ok, dude, you laugh WAY too much." Kristen nodded.

"Agreed to that."

"The Great Egyptian God monsters will serve and protect me while I rule the Earth as the new pharaoh!" And he laughed evilly again.

"...how was that funny?" Kay asked Kristen.

"I have no idea!"

"Right...well, he's a freak." Kay nodded. "A freak who needs to ease up on the laughs. It stops adding dramatic content after the first five minutes."

"I'd say more like the first three."

"Yeah, OK Tori. That works too."

"Depends on the laughter."

"True, and the plot and such."

"Yeah." Marikw a sstill laughing.

"...wow...just wow...ok, time to sneak Odion away." Kay was able to get Odion away while Marik laughed, ranted, and laughed more and she took him to his room. "Hopefully you'll be safe here..."

"Thank you for all of your help, Kay. I fear that this evil in my borther will only create problems in the future." Kay nodded.

"I understand, Miss Ishtar. And I shall help however I can."

Another cliffie! Sorry for shortness. But it's an update, right? Yes, I remembered Ishizu. How/when she got there...imagine it, alright? I honestly do not know the specifics.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 4:14:04 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaShadi.... and Marik....*shudders* Heh ^^;; LOVED THIS CHAPPIE!!!

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 5:09:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaty

KelekiahGaladrian on November 8, 2007, 7:00:34 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianNice job Kay...

Kel: SHADI!!!! *chases him around with her Shadow Dagger*

*sweatdrops* Nice job Kay-chan.

Kel: AYEE!!! DIE SHADI DIE!!

Shadi: I'M ALREADY DEAD!!

Kel: I HAVE THE POWER TO KILL YOU AGAIN!!!

Shadi: NOOOOOOOO!!!! *dies*

Kel: HA!! I'VE KILLED HIM! *suddenly disappears*

That's enough from you. Update as soon as you can Kay-chan!

KionaKina on November 8, 2007, 11:17:08 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_o What's up with you and Shadi??

KelekiahGaladrian on November 10, 2007, 2:07:47 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianShadi bothers me, just like Ishizu. I put up with them, but Kel hates them both. Shadi drives her insane because of his constant bugging her and for other reasons that the public isn't allowed to know yet. ^^

KionaKina on November 10, 2007, 3:46:52 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAh, I see...well, good luck with that ^_^

KelekiahGaladrian on November 10, 2007, 3:49:11 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYeah....

SnowKitty on November 2, 2007, 10:08:50 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyNice chappie, Kay-chan! I agree. He DOES laugh WAY TOO MUCH! I liked the update. Good luck with the next one! ^^

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:41:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThat was a shout-out to ya, Ki-ki

Moon_Princess on November 2, 2007, 2:08:42 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! 'NOTHER CHAPPIE! X3
BUT AHHH! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! @_@ *falls out of chair*

...

Great job! ^-^
OMG! O.O Yami Marik knows about Khephera?! GUH! D: Who knows what else he knowwwssss...*shifts eyes* >_> <_<
Lol, I think I'm hyper. XD

Awesome chappie! ^-^ I can't wait for another one!! X3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:41:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaIshizu and Marik and Odion...that's it... *Sweatdrops*

AnimeAngel87 on November 2, 2007, 11:44:29 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87No he didnt just Step to Kay Usnaps fingers*

STAY WITH US ODION!!!!

Nice Chap *thumps up*^_^

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:40:56 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina^_^ Arigato!

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 8:05:52 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87*Bows*