Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Two Connections

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 19 - Two Connections

Chapter 19 - Two Connections
Kay was sitting in her room. She was listening to Evanescence (the most awesome band in the whole friggid world!) on her iPod.

"'Don't want you hand this time, I'll save myself. Maybe I'll wake up for once. Not tormented daily, defeated by you, just when I thought I'd reached the bottom. I'm dying again. I'm going under, drowning in you. I'm falling forever, I've got to break through! I'm going under...'"

"Kay?" She jumped and turned to see Cat.

"Oh, hey Cat. You scared me." She pulled out her headphones. "Are you OK?"

"I'm just...really scared."

"Why don't you sit down and talk to me about it." Cat took the seat across from Kay.

"That Marik...he's even freakier than before."

"And twice as hideous." Cat smiled a bit.

"Yeah...well, when he brought up how you, Yami, and Seto were connected to the past, I felt his eye bore into mine for a moment and it scared me. I suddenly got a vision about Egypt and I saw ME."

"You did?" Kay asked, blinking in confusion. Cat nodded.

"And I was standing next to the pharaoh and we were holding hands. And there was something else...I had an engagement ring." Kay's eyes popped.

"no friggin way!"

"Yes, it's true." Kay pursed her lips.

"Then...what Marik said was true?" she asked. Cat nodded.

"It looks that way."

"Wow..."

"Yeah, I know." Kay closed her eyea and was hit by a vision so hard, she practically flew out of her chair.

"WHOA!" Cat jumped up in alarm.

"What?!"

"I-I saw me! Well, not really me, my hair was longer and I did not have streaks in my hair, but it was me!"

"What was going on in your vision?"

"I was next to a girl with long hair...I think...she was dying...me or my past self was crying and hugging her. And it made me sad too..."

"Do you know anyone like the girl in your vision?"

"no, I don't...but...her hair...it reminded me of my-favorite monster!" Kay smiled nervously, not wishing to reveal the mosnter in her deck just yet. "Blue eyes white dragon."

"That's your favorite monster?" Cat asked. Kay nodded. "Wow, you and Kaiba have something in common." ^_^ Kay winced a little at that.

"Ignoring that statement..."

"Heh, sorry."

"Right."

"so what do we do?"

"Well, why don't we try and see if we get more visions and figure out who we are. Maybe the next vision I have there's gonna be some audio." Cat laughed.

"I know what you mean. Well, Jounouchi is dueling Kaiba next, are you coming to watch?"

"No thanks, I think I'll just stay here."

"Ok." Cat got up and walked out of the room. Kay sighed and sat there for a few minutes.

Then, she got up and walked to Odion's room and found Ishizu crouched next to him, praying.

"How is he?"

"Not any better." She sighed. "I fear the worst."

"Don't say that, Ishizu. Try to be positive."

"I'm trying, Kay. But it's hard after what happened." Kay put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I know...Ishizu?"

"Yes?"

"Can you explain something to me?"

"I can try."

"Well, Cat and I both had these visions and we saw ourselves in a past life...Cat was with the pharaoh and I was hugging a girl with blue hair who looked like she was dying."

"Oh, yes...you do not know of oyur past lives, do oyu?" Kay shook her head. "Well...in Ancient Egypt, I know oyu were a priestess named Khephera and Cat was a princess named Luna. Luna and the Pharaoh got marrie,d but he died before they were wed."

"That's terrible!" Ishizu nodded.

"I know...so Luna was forced to marry another man and died of a broken heart soon after." Kay put a hand to her heart and felt like she was about to cry.

"Oh no...how could that happen?"

"Fate is cruel at times, Kay."

"Yeah, I can see..."

"Do you wish to know about Khephera?"

"Yes please."

"Well, she was engaged to marry a priest."

"OK."

"And this priest is..Kaiba's past life..."

"WHAT?!?"

"Please don't kill me."

"YOU MEAN I MARRIED KAIBA?!"

"Well, not exactly. Khephera was killed a week before their wedding. So...no, you did not get married."

"Pfft, good. I hate him."

"...my necklace tells me otherwise."

"Excuse me?" Ishizu touched her necklace.

"My millennium necklace can look into the future, and I can see you will grow to have feelings for Kaiba."

"NO WAY!! NEVER!! UH-UH!!" Kay shook her head furiously. Ishizu sighed.

"Alright, fine."

"So who was that girl in my vision?"

"One of Khephera's best friend, Kisara. She died to protect Seth because she too loved him and you were sad not only because she died, but because you felt she deserved Seth and now they could never be together. Kay, have you ever wondered why you love the Blue Eyes so much? Kisara harbored the soul of the Blue eyes. You and Kaiba are the only ones destined to weild it."

"...I feel special."

"Indeed."

"So...what now?"

"You must assist the pharaoh in saving the world: you and Cat."

"Ok, I guess." Ishizu nodded. Roland came over the P.A.

"The next match of the semi-finals is now completed. Our final match-up, Mai Kujaku verses Marik Ishtar will begin shortly. Duelists, please make your way to the stratos dueling arena now."

"You should go." Kay looked at Ishizu. "You already missed the match between Jounouchi and Kaiba, at least watch Miss Kujaku face my brother...or, the person who was my brother. Perhaps, with one more person cheering for her, she will win." Kay smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, good point." Kay stood up. "Shall I call the doctor to see Odion?"

"There's no need, Kay. Just go on and cheer for Mai."

"Alright, thanks Ishizu." Kay ran outof the room. Ishizu smiled a bit and looked down sadly at Odion.

"Hang in there, Odion. I know the pharaoh will save us all."

Yay, a new chappie! ^_^ Next one is gonna be short, I know it. So...yah.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeAngel87 on November 22, 2007, 11:46:30 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87MORE FLASHBACKS AND PAST THINGYS!!!!!!!

KionaKina on November 22, 2007, 11:49:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, indeed

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 4:16:03 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaEvanesscence!!! LUV THAT BAND!!!! >.< Loved this Chappie as ALWAYS!! And now, I have to wait again...-_- awwwwww....

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 5:09:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaGAH! I am so mad! I just wrote my update AND THE DAMN THING LOST IT!!!!!!

YamiRevea on November 19, 2007, 5:38:46 AM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaWHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

KionaKina on November 19, 2007, 6:39:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, I had to rewrite it. But it's longer now and a bit better so whatever

PandaChan21 on November 12, 2007, 10:43:08 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I still think Ishizu is funny...

"please don't kill me..."

Ha, funny (lolz, Kaiba said that...)

KionaKina on November 12, 2007, 10:43:39 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaIt's only awesome when Kaiba says it

KelekiahGaladrian on November 12, 2007, 6:23:16 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYAY! EVANESCENCE!!! I LOVE THAT BAND!! ROCK ON!!! YAY!! PASTS ARE ALWAYS FUN TO LEARN!!! YAY!! Great job Kay-chan!!

Kel: ISHIZU!! I HATE YOU!!

Don't even start that. Update as soon as you can Kay-chan!! I loved it!! Your story's progressing faster than mine is. *sigh* I'll get there eventually.

KionaKina on November 12, 2007, 10:42:43 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thanks

EVANESCENSE KICKS @$$!!!!!

KelekiahGaladrian on November 13, 2007, 7:49:15 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYou're welcome. ^^

EVANESCENCE!!! AW YEAH!!!

SnowKitty on November 11, 2007, 9:49:08 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHooray for the update! Good job! I would type more, but I need to make sure I don't miss my bus, so yeah.

KionaKina on November 12, 2007, 3:14:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaokies. Thanks for commenting

Moon_Princess on November 11, 2007, 11:36:16 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! New chappie!!!!!!!! *celebrates*
Huzzah! (Sorry, I HAD to barrow your word. ^^) We got to learn more about Kay-chan's and Cat's past! Wheee! x3

*giggles* *sing-song voice* Kay loves Kaiba~ Kay loves Kaibaaaa~!

Hehehe, I haven't used the sing-song voice in forever. :D

Awesome chappie!! X3 I can't wait for the next one!!


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 12, 2007, 3:14:06 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol! I'm always amused when you use that sing-song voice hee hee

Yes, she loves him...well, sheWILL, now, she do not like him much at all.