Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Shadow Games Take a Whole New Level pt. 2

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 21 - Shadow Games Take a Whole New Level pt. 2

Chapter 21 - Shadow Games Take a Whole New Level pt. 2
"MAI!" Yami yelled. "Don't be fooled!"

"What's going on?" Cat cried.

"It's only an illusion! That pain isn't real!" Mai looked at Yami.

"What? It's not real..." She looked and gasped. "He's right." Mai stood up. "Thanks Yugi." She smiled.

"Well, since I assume there's nothing more you can do, I'll begin my turn." Marik drew a card.

"Heh, I'll place one card face down and summed Makyura the Destructor in attack mode!"

And odd, bluish monster with a millennium eye in purple and gold armor with 1600 attack points appeared on the field.

"Whoa, now that's freaky." Tori nodded.

"You can say that again, Ki-Chan."

"Kay, can Miss Kujaku still win this?" Adelinda asked.

"Huh?" she looked at her and then smiled reassuringly. "Sure she can. I know Mai, and she's one of the best duelists out there. It'll take some work, but she can make it."

"Next I'll add this all-powerful magic card, the Mystical Black Pendant." Kay winced.

"Crud! That's a wicked equip card."

"How?" Mokuba asked.

"If Mai destroys it, she loses lifepoints and it adds 500 points to Marik's dark monster."

"Black Pendant's dark magic raises my monster's attack strength by 500." Mai's Unfriendly Amazon was 100 attack points weaker.

"Time for more suffering, Miss Kujaku. I hope you enjoy feeling the pain of your mosnters, now you all can truly be in synch." She glared.

"That's enough!" Marik pointed at the Amazon.

"And now, Makyura! 3-claw slash!"

"Activate trab card! Amazon Archers!" Five amazons appeared on the field with a bow and arrows. They each shot an arrow and hit Makyura. "Now your monster's attack points are reduced by 500 bringing them back to where they started." Marik's lips formed a nasty smirk.

"Very clevar."

"YEAH! Go Mai!" Jounouchi cheered. Adelinda clapped happily.

"Awesome! That'll bring her back on top." Kay nodded.

"Totally."

"Now it's my monster's turn to attack! Go, Unfriendly Amazon! Soaring Slash attack!" Mai's Amazon slashed off Makyura's head. Suddenly, Marik's head fell off.

"What?!"

"Keh keh...nice hit..."

"EEYAH!!" she screamed. "HIS HEAD!"

"Mai, are you ok?!" Jounouchi yelle.d

"That scream wasn't normal!" Cat exclaimed.

"Miss Kujaku!" Shizuka called desperately. "What's the matter?" Marik's lifepoints fell to 1950.

"Pull yourself together!" Kay yelled. "Remember, it's not real!"

"Heh, why are you so afraid? you were the one who cut off my monster's head. But here..." He grabbed his head and reattached it. "Does this help? Besides, you've fallen into my trap."

"T-trap?"

"You see, when a monster wearing the black pendant is destroyed, its opponenet loses 500 lifepoints." Mai's lifepoints fell to 3500. "And I'm afraid there's another penalty for you to pay, my dear. By sending Makyura the Destructor to the graveyard, you've activated its special ability which allows me to play any trap card I want from my hand."

"Ah!"

"Snd I think it will serve me best to activate this one: Rope of Life!" A rope appeared and blunged into a dark opening. "This card brings a monster back from my graveyard and empowers it with 800 extra attack points. So say goodbye to your Unfriendly Amazon."

"It can't be!" she cried.

"Oh, it can." The rope began to withdraw from the dark void, carrying Makyura with it, and it had a boost of 800 points, giving it an attack strength of 2400. "Makyura the Destructor, attack her Amazon now!"

Unfriendly Amazon was slashed and destroyed. Mai shrieked as another gash appeared on her.

"MAI!" everyone yelled. Yami glared.

"YO MAI! IT'S JUST AN ILLUSION!" Jounouchi yelled.

"CALM DOWN!" Tori cried.

"YOU CAN WIN THIS!!" Kristen called.

"GO MAI!" Anzu ans Shizuka yelled. Mai stood up and took a deep breath, overpowering the shadow illusion.

"Is the danger perhaps a little too real for you?"

"Not even close. Your head games don't scare me, sweetheart."

"YEAH! You tell him, Mai!" Jounouchi yelled. Kay grinned.

"Now THAT'S our girl, the Mai we all know and love. If she'd stayed down I would have not known who she was."

"Uh-huh!" Adelinda nodded.

"Suit yourself. But realize when I'm through with you, you'll be begging for the peace of death."

"Well bring it on, Marik. I've never backed out of a duel and I won't start now!"

"Hmph, then prepare to lose."

"Guess we'll see. So give the scare tactics a rest and get ready, buddy, 'cause now it's my turn and I play Amazon Chain Master in attack mode."

A tanned Amazon with gray hair the color of storm clouds in a ponytail wearing a blue...dress...thing with a gold chain that had a spiky hook at the end appeared. Her attack strength was 1500.

"Then I'll play once card facedown on the field. Now, take your best shot, tough guy." (*Sings* hit me with your best shot. Why don't you hit me with your best shot? Lol, sorry, had to do it.) He drew a card.

"Your Amazon Chain Master is weak." He drew a card. "Are you ready? Once Makyura the Destructor wipes out your pitiful Amazon Chain Master, you'll feel more pain along with your monster and I doubt you will recover this time. So if you want to survive this duel, I'd advise not to summon such weak monsters to the field."

He chuckled evilly and held up a card.

"So you think your Amazon Monster will stop me from wiping away your memories? Think again! I play the Vise Demon...Viser Des!" A strange monster appeared. It only had 500 attack points. (Look in Yugioh Duelist Manga 18 for a picture. It's too hard to describe. It's also not a real monster in the actual card game)

"It may not look like much, but observe. Although it has only 500 attack points, it can still stop your monster! Viser Des attack!" Amazon chain master's head was gripped by the small arch with twolarge screws that had points on each side on either side of the head.

"What on Earth?" Mai asked.

"You see, my Viser Des is invincible for three turns and its torture attack is brutal. It squeezes your head until your brain leaks out of your ears!"

"WHAT?!"

"Heh heh, taste the pain." The attack started squeezing Amazon's head. Mai screamed as the horrible pain hit her.

"MARIK! Stop this madness!" Yami yelled.

"MAI GET A GRIP!" Jounouchi yelled.

"CUT IT OUT, MARIK!" Kay commanded.

"Stop hurting her!" Yami commanded, the millennium eye glowing on his forehead.

"Heh, nobody can end this dark madness, not even you, phjaraoh. This woman will die when I win. Heh heh heh."

"You filthy..."

"Heh, that's right! HATE ME, PHARAOH! I am fueled by such emotions. They are what give me power. SHARE MY ANGER AND MY HATE!"

"You won't get away with this, Marik!"

"Yugi..." They looked at Mai. "thank you for trying to help, but this is my fight. I'm a duelist, and I'll fight him until the end."

"But Mai..." She shook her head weakly.

"Stay out of it." Jounouchi grabbed Yami by the shoulders and whirlled him around.

"Yugi, you're not really gonna sit here and let her keep fighting, are oyu?!"

"I am. Mai's made her decision."

"I sure hope it's the right one..."

"G-go, face-down card! It's my all-powerful Grave Arm..." Mai said, trying to speak without stuttering from her headache.

A hole appeared and a gruesome green claw jumped out.

"This magic card can bury one monster on the field..." Mai tried to swallow a lump in her throat and breathed heavilly.

"Heh heh, sorry. But my Viser Des is still invincible right now. Your magic effect won't work, my dear. Heh heh. Nice try." Mai smirked.

"Whoever said I was gonna use it on your monster? I have other plans."

"Huh? Go on."

I'm using its magic on my Amazon Chain Master. And since I'm destroying her, I'm not injured. And now her special ability kicks in."

"What special ability?!"

"Before my Amazon goes to the graveyard she lets me take a card from your deck." Amazon chain master twirled her gold chain.

"Really?" Marik asked, looking unterested by all this.

"Really. And the monster I'm taking is your Egyptian God Card; the Sun Dragon Ra."

"Awesome!"

"Way to go, Mai!" Jounouchi cheered. The chain hit Marik's deck and the card flew into Mai's hand.

"Yeah! Mai got Marik's card!"

"Isn't this great Onee-chan?" Adelinda asked. She blinked and stared at Kay. "Um, Kay?" She was silent, just staring.

"You don't look so tough without your Egyptian God Card, Marik. Too bad." He smirked.

"You may possess the Sun Dragon Rafor now, but the only way for oyu to keep it is by defeating me."

"Don't worry, I plan to. I just thought I'd take it for a little test-drive first."

"Intersting turn of events." Kay looked at Seto.

"You said it!" Mokuba said. "Now that Mai had the Sun Dragon Ra, she may win!" Kay frowned and looked back to the duel.

"Maybe, Mokuba..." she thought. "Maybe not."

Flashback

"URGH! Why can't I read this text?!" Pegasus cried, banging his fists to his desk. A younger Kay who appeared near 13 peeked into the room.

"Something the matter, Uncle?" she asked.

"I can't decipher the test I need for the Sun Dragon Ra! Osiris and Obelisk are done, but Ra...I cannot figure out this text." He stared at the cards in mad frustration.

"But aren't you getting rid of those cards?"

"Not until tomorrow. But I want to at least know what it says." Kay walked up to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder."

"Cheer up, Unlce. I'm sure-" Her eyes darted to the card. The heiroglyphs flashed through her mind and she gasped as she fell to her knees, grasping her head.

"Hm? Kay? What's wrong?" Pegasus asked, kneeling at his neice's side. "Answer me, Kay. What's wrong?"

"Urgh...j-just my head..." she murmured.

"Well, you should go and lay down. Come on." He led her out of the office.


End flashback

"For some reason I was connected to that card. I only glimpsed at it and I could feel its power. I could read that test on the card...but will Mai be able to?"

"It's my move!" Mai drew a card.

"Go on, everyone's waiting."

First I'll play two cards face down. And then I'll summon Amazon Fighter in attack mode." Her Amazon with 1500 attack points appeared.

"It's another weak Amazon? How sad." He drew a card. "I'll eliminate her with ease. I play one card face down and attack with Makyura the Destructor."

"Hold on! I activate Amazon Magician. This magic card swaps our monsters attack points. Take out Makyura!" Amazon Fighter attacked and Marik wined as he was slashed in the chest.

"Heh." His lifepoints fell to 1050.

"So much for Makyura. Thanks for playing."

"Yeah!"

"Marik's almost down to 1,000 lifepoints."

"Maybe Mai won't need Ra in this duel."

"Heh heh heh." Everyone stared at Marik. He looked up, eyes wide and manic. "A small price to pay to have you caught deep within my trap."

"A trap?"

"That's right. Reveal Card of Last Will."

"Card of Last Will?"

"Yes. It allow me to draw five new cards into my hand when one of my monster's attack points is decreased. I offer you my gratitude. Gaining five new cards isn't all you've allowed me to do. By destroying Makyura, you've activated its special ability. Now I'll play a card that will surely annihilate you!"

"Kay, what does he mean?" Adelinda asked.

"I'm not sure...but it can't be good."

"The trap card, Nightmare Wheel."

"Not another torture device!" Kay exclaimed. "If Mai is feeling the pain of her monsters, this card could..." She didn't let herself finish the sentence.

"It could kill her..." tori whispered.

"This is the end for you, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Yup, end chappie. I feel like making it three parts because this duel is that cool. Poor Mai... :'(

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KelekiahGaladrian on December 1, 2007, 2:19:37 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianMAI!!! NO!!! *cries* DON'T LOSE IT!! HOLD ON!!

Great job Kay-chan... this is a long duel....

KionaKina on December 1, 2007, 2:25:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYeah, but it's one of the coolest ones. All the duels with Yami Marik are long but exciting. Wait til KAY'S next duel comes up. It'll probably be long, but I plan on making it exciting

KelekiahGaladrian on December 6, 2007, 6:57:19 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYeah... that's true.... YAY!! KAY-CHAN'S DUEL!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! ^^

SnowKitty on December 1, 2007, 1:07:21 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYeah, I've got one word for Yami Marik. Therapy. He seriously needs therapy! Great job, as usual, Kay-chan! ^^

KionaKina on December 1, 2007, 2:24:44 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! Therapy is the magic word

Thanks for commenting, Ki-Ki *Hugs*

Moon_Princess on November 30, 2007, 1:44:16 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWhaaa! Poor Mai! TT_TT

Ack, brain oozing out of your ears...*shutters* NOT a pretty sight...>_<;

Great job! I can't wait until the next chappie, Kay-chan! ^^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on December 1, 2007, 2:24:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThat
s what the manga said. I agree...mega gross concept

AnimeAngel87 on November 30, 2007, 11:35:57 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87MAI!!! U can Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez it's an Illusion!

Not really! Kasumi chopped his head off!!!!

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 11:37:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaum, it's kinda not done yet

AnimeAngel87 on November 30, 2007, 12:04:33 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87O.O Thats Embarassing

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 12:06:00 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaeh, I accidently hit submit and I meant to hit another button fro something else. My fault