Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Near the Brink of Death pt. 2

A new story about my OC, Kay, and her friends, life, lovelife, and so on.

Ryuuzashipping
EternalShipping

Ratings may change

Chapter 27 - Near the Brink of Death pt. 2

Chapter 27 - Near the Brink of Death pt. 2
WHOO-HOO! I got my DVD player to work so I'm really happy. ^_^ Enjoy the update.


"I special summon one dragon and that dragon is the Blue Eyes White Dragon." Blue Eyes White Dragon rose from the card hologram and roared. Marik stared in disbelief.

"No way...how can you have that card?"

"Hey, I got it for my birthday. And now, your fiend is finished. Blue Eyes White Dragon, attack with white lightening." Blue Eyes reared its head and unleashed its white lightening. Legendary Fiend died and Marik's lifepoints fell all the way down to 1400. "I warned you about my power. And come next turn, my dragon will wipe you out!"

Everyone stared in amazement, shock, and/or disbelief. Adelinda cheered.

"Yes! You rule, Onee-san!" she cheered. So far, Kay had Koumouri Dragon, Mystical Elf, Curse of Dragon, Lord of Dragons, and Blue Eyes White Dragon on the field. Blue Eyes was her only monster in attack mode.

"Heh, I know. Well, Marik, you don't look so good." He glared.

"It's not over. Even though my Plasma Eel won't drain your monster's attakc, it will shock them and you!" He laughed evilly.

"What?!"

"Plasma Eel, show her!" Plasma eel shocked her Curse of Dragon. Although it lost no attack points, Kay felt the same pain and fell to her knees, panting.

"Kay!"

"I don't need monsters to bring you to your knees."

"Thi scan't go on much longer, guys!" Cat cried. "Kay is really getting hurt up there."

"But she has a Blue Eyes White Dragon. There's no way Marik cna beat that! He can't even summon his Egyptian God Card. He doesn't have any sacrifices."

"I wouldn't count on that." Anzu looked at Yami.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't forget. We still don't know all that the Winged Dragon of Ra is capable of. Marik may have a way to summon it without sacrificing."

"But, Blue eyes can still win! I mena, Marik only has one turn to fight back."

"That may be true, Kristen. But I have a feeling Marik is more detemrined to drain Kay of life rather lifepoints. Maybe he is not even planning to win this duel as we expect."

"No way! Marik ain't never gonna bring her down for long!"

"Open your eyes, Jounouchi!" Everyone looked at Seto. "Your little friend is down on her knees. What more do you think she can do? Even wit the Blue Eyes, she's not a master, like me. And I doubt she can weild i-"

"SHUT UP, KAIBA!" Everyone looked at Kay who was glaring down at him. "You are NOT high and mighty. I'm just as good as you and when I beat Marik, I'll have proven I am your equal if not better!"

"Hmph, I'd like to see you try."

"I won't try, I'll succeed. Your move, Marik."

"Ha, you think you can defeat me? You should know that is no easy task." Kay growled and narrowed her eyes. "Remember, your little friend Mai made the very same mistake, and you know well what fate befell her. Death."

"She's not dead yet, Marik!"

"No, but it won't be too much longer now. And I'll make certain your death will be much more slow and painful and that nobody will be able to save you."

"Well then hit me with your best shot!"

"My move." He drew a card. "Just what I needed." He smirked. "I'm about to call forth an extremely powerful beast. It's an eight-star monster known as Lava Golem."

"I think that hair of yours is crushing your brain. Do you forget? You have no monsters to sacrifice."

"How perceptive of you. I have every intention of making a sacrifice. Lava Golem allows me to sacrifice two monsters on your side of the field."

"I beg your pardon?!"

"Look on the bright side. I said Lava Golem stays on your side of the field." Kay's Lord of Dragons and Koumouri Dragon vanished.

(AN: Kay's Blue Eyes wasn't sacrificed because Marik knew she'd probably use a trap or something to save it and stop his summoning)

A steel cage appeared around Kay and a huge, molten beast appeared from behind her.

"Marik! What have you done?!"

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be pleased to recieve a monster with 3,000 attack points, my dear." Blue Eyes looked at Kay with such a life like expression. You could almost see worry in its sapphire eyes.

"Hmph, I know everything you do comes with a twist, Marik."

"Heh heh."

"Mr. Kaiba, what's the deal?" Adelinda asked.

"Yeah, why did Marik give Kay such a powerful monster?" Mokuba asked.

"Take a look. Lava Golem is now hers and she must deal with all its weaknesses."

"Your monster's beginning to melt!"

"Excuse me?"

"Each turn, Lava Golem melts and you lose lifepoints." Some lava dripped down and burned Kay's arm. She grabbed the spot and groaned.

"Ah!"

"Onee-san!" Blue Eyes made a slight growl, almost as if protesting to the effect. Kay looked up.

"I'm fine! Don't worry."

"You may be fine for now, but your lifepoints aren't. Look." Her points fell to 2700. "Now I place this card facedown and end my move. Now then, why don't you attack me with your monster? He does have 3,000 attack points, the same as your Blue Eyes. And it's more than enough to wipe me out."

"I'm not stupid, I can do the math, Marik."

"So what are you waiting for?" She glared. "I must say, there's not much else you can do." Marik laughed evilly. "Are you beginning to sweat? It's quite hot in Lava Golem's cage."

"Yeah, yeah. It's hot inside a volcano, now I know what that feels like."

"Better make a move before your monster turns up the heat even more." Marik continued laughing.

"ENOUGH! Stop laughing already!"

"Come on! Attack! Or are you scared? You don't really hav emuch of a choice." Marik continued to laugh. Kay growled.

"I SWEAR! The minute I get out of this tihng, I'm gonna smack you so friggin hard to shut you up, Marik. That laugh is so god dang ANNOYING! Give it a frikkin rest!"

"Yeah!" Jounouchi yelled.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to rescue Mai from death! Well, now's your chance. Attack me and save your friend!"

"Shut up already! I'll make my move when I'm good and ready." Anzu looked at Yami.

"This isn't so bad. Now Kay's got another monster with 3,000 attack points. How can she lose now?"

"It's not that simple, Anzu. Marik GAVE Kay that monster. He's also trying to tempt her into attacking him, whihc means he must be planning something." Cat nodded.

"And now he's got that new face down card, and who knows what it could be."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, now that your Lord of Dragons is gone, your Curse of Dragon continues to lose attack points thanks to my Plasma Eel!" Kay was shocked painfully.

"Kay-Chan!" Kristen yelled.

"This isn't good, guys!" Honda said.

"She needs to regain control of this due!" Kay stood up, shakily.

"Getting tired?"

"I'm not backing down, Marik."

"Then make a move. I grow impatient."

"And I grow annoyed hearing you blab. So it looks like we're both unhappy." Kay drew a card. "Alright, since you want me to attack so bad, it's only fair I honor your request."

"Excellent. A very wise choice, one of the wisest you've made this entire duel."

"Shut it."

"I guess you've come to your senses. Or..." Marik tilted his head. "Have you finally realized there's absolutely no way you can win this?"

"I've realized the only way to shut you up to blast you off this tower! Attack!"

"Wait! Are you sure about this?" Anzu cried.

"Too late now!" Honda said.

"I can't watch, is it over yet?" Duke asked. Lava Golem blasted an attack.

"Time to block your attack with this! Reveal trap! This card known as Relieve Monster allows me to return one of my monsters to my hand. Once that happenes, I can replae that creature with any 4-star monster I'm holding in my hand."

"Nice move, genius, but you have no monsters!" Kristen yelled.

"Wait, don't forget about his Plama eel on Kay's Curse of Dragon."

"Ah, no way!"

"Plasma Eel, return to me!" Plasma eel vnaished and Marik held its card. "And since it's a 4-star monster, I can bring it back in defense mode." Plasma eels appeared again in time to take Lava Golem's hit. Marik laughed evilly. "Of course, you rememver my Plasma Eel's special ability, don't you? It can't be destroyed in battle."

"So what?"

"So, you can't defeat me."

"Are oyu done?"

"not quite. There's one more thing. Just look. That Lava Golem of yours is beginning to melt now, costing you 700 lifepoints." Lava melted around her, causing Kay's points to fall to 2000. Marik chuckled evilly. "It's all over! Get ready, my move."

"Lovely..." Kay sighed.

"Go, Machine Duplication."

"Machine what?"

"Turn one Eel into 3!" Marik's Eels formed three. Kay glared.

"This can't be good news. He can lower the attack of more monsters." Two Eels swirled around Marik, making odd mechanical noises.

"Now you're beginning to catch on. Go, Plasma Eels!" The Plasma Eels clamped to Lava Golem and Blue Eyes.

"Not Blue Eyes!"

"Drain her monster of points and her body of life!" The Eels zapped her two monsters and Kay fell over from the power of the attack and coughed violently from the force.

"Kay! No!"

"Stay strong!"

"You remember the rule of this duel, don't you? with every attack, you grow weaker!" Marik moved forward, an eye widened grossly. "Soon oyu'll be too hurt to move, let alone duel!"

"You...snake..." Kay hissed, barely able to stand straight now. "I won't lose..."

"Give it up. Don't you know it's hopeless?" Marik laughed evilly. "But since you insist on continuing, I shall place one card face down and let you go if you can stand."

"Well it's about time. If you tihnk I'm gonna let you win this, thne you're even dumber than you look." Kay drew a card. "Heh, I am so glad I'm not you."

"Hm?"

"I play the magic card Malevolent Nuzzler! It increases the attack of any monster I choose by 700. And I decided to use it on your Plasma Eel. And when I do, your Machine Duplication is long gone."

"Grr..."

"That card only works on monsters with 500 attack points or less. So go, Malevolent Nuzzler!"

A green woman appeared and wrapped her arms around Marik's Plasma Eel. It glowed light green and gained 700 attack points.

"Well, accourding to my math, 1200 attack points exceeds the 500 point maximum, which makes your Machine Duplication card's effect null and void. And you know what happens next, right?" The two Plasma Eels shattered. "My Lava Golem and Blue Eyes are free from your magic card."

Marik glared.

"Yes! Go Kay!" Cat and Kristen said.

"That was an awesome move."

"Heck yeah!" Honda high-fived Jounouchi.

"And now, I sacrifice my Curse of Dragon and your Lava Golem to summon my second Blue Eyes."

"No!"

"Yes. Come on out!" Lava Golem and Curse of Dragon vanished and a familiar, blue and white dragon graced the field alongside the other and roared. Marik stared in shock. Then he stared laughing. "mind saying wha'ts so funny?"

"Your Blue Eyes are strong, but they can't destroy my Plasma Eel. It's invincible! And since it's in defense mode, I don't lose a single life point."

"Wrong!"

"Hm?"

"Your Eel is only invincible in battle, but Magic and Trap cards work just the same. First, I'm gonna play Pot of Greed to draw two more cards. Then, I' ll discard one is order to activate this! Lightening Vortex!"

"It's not possible!"

(A.N: Yeah, I honestly have no clue how many cards Kay has in her hand so forgive me if I'm completely off. I'm just trying to move this duel along.)

"It is. And your Eel is long gone." A bolt of lightening struck the Eel down and Marik stared in shock. "Now, Blue Eyes, attakc Marik and make him pay for attaching that Eel to my first dragon! White Lightening!" Blue eyes reared its head.

"Ha! You'd better think again. Reveal the Facedown card, Nightmare Mirror."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes. Take a close look at the terrified image in my mirror." A demonic looking mirror appear in front of Marik and reflected Kay. "It's you, the new target of your monster's attack! Now feel the lightening attack of your own Blue Eyes." Blue Eyes shattered the mirror. "I escape without a scratch, but you lose 1,000 points."

Marik laughed evilly as Kay's points fell to 1,000.

"Heh, there's only one small price I must pay for this magic card and it is to discard one card from my hand to my graveyard." Marik took a card from his hand. "And this is the perfect card for me to part with for now. Did you honestly think that you could take control of this duel away from me? This is a shadow game, you fool."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it, ok? Can you stop repeating yourself? Quite frankely, it's getting old."

"Heh heh."

"I end my turn."

"A wise choice."

"Just go, Marik."

"Are you ready? My move." Marik drew a card. Marik's eyes widened and he started laughing, more manically than ever. Kay got a sick feeling in her stomach when she heard him. Worry filled her from head to toe.

"Enough with the laughing! Play a card and move on!" She sounded cool, but inside she was in panic. That look on Marik was not good. He had something big. She feared this might be the end of the duel for her, even with her Blue Eyes.

If Marik could use his God card on her, it was all over.

"You'll regret those words, foolish girl, for I'm about to eliminate you from this duel once and for all with Ra." Her eyes went wide.

"I was afraid of this."

"with Ra?!" Kristen, Honda, Jounouchi, Cat, Alex, Anzu, and Duke all said in unison.

"His Egyptian God Card." Mokuba looked at Seto.

"Seto, now's your chance to find out the weaknesses of Ra." He heard a soft whimper of fright and looked at Adelinda. She had gone white and looked completely terrified. "I mena, as soon as Kay figures it out. She'll find its weaknesses and win!"

But Adelinda didn't hear the attempt at comfort. She was feeling sometihng but pure terror. Would Mairk win? would he kill her other big sister too?

"Kay!" Adelinda yelled. "Please stop dueling!" Everyone stared at her. "I can't lose you too! It was painful enough to lose Mom and Liz." Kay's eyes went a bit wider. "For my sake, forfeit now!"

Everyone was confused. What could she mean? Not even Alex knew what Adelinda was talking about. Kay's face darkened.

"I'm sorry, Adelinda."

"Huh?"

"I can't back down! Not now, not ever. If I walk away from this duel because I quit, I will not ever be able to face myself again. It's not only a matter of pride, I'm not about to let a friend die at my feet." she looked at her. "Have faith in me! I will not die!"

Adelinda looked up. Kay smiled a bit.

"I promise." Adelinda bit her lip and nodded.

"Then win!"

"I'm afraid there's no hope for oyu now. I activate the magic card, monster reborn to bring back Ra!" Wind picked up around Marik. "Show yourself my great beast of the sky!" The red hologram of the monster reborn card vanished and two golden wings were piercing through the sky. Kay stared in both shock and fear.

Everyone gaped. He was actually going to summon Ra! The wind grew more powerful and blew everywhere.

They all covered their faces with an arm as a shield from the gusts. Marik laughed evilly. The wings moved aside to reveal the golden beast.

"This is the last monster you will ever see, Kay Simms."

"But Marik's monster has zero attack points."

"How can it win?" Alex asked Yami.

"I don't know. What kind of strategy is that?" Yami asked.

"First, I'll activate Ra's ability of Instant Attack so it can attack now. But that's just the beginning of your troubles." Ra released a burst of golden fire from its mouth.

"What's going on?" Cat asked.

"It looks like Ra is transforming."

"Into what?" Alex asked. Golden fire engulfed the dragon abd it became a giant, flaming bird.

"Behold the true form of Ra."

"What?" Kristen asked.

"Yo, tell us what's going on here! 'Cause where I'm from, giant flaming birds are not a good thing!"

"Yeah, give it to us straight!" Honda yelled. Kay glared up at Ra.

"My Sun Dragon has taken the form of Egyptian God Phoenix. In this mode, Ra is unstoppable!"

"It's awesome..." Mokuba whispered, eyes wide with wonder.

"Yes, and soon it will belong to me."

"Now my beast is ready! Ready to tear you apart and feast on your soul!" Marik laughed evilly. "Now that my beast has taken its strongest form, victory is mine!" Ra growled. "Pharaoh!"

Yami looked at Marik.

"Kaiba!" Seto looked at Marik."Take heed, for one of you will have to realizeyour darkest nightmare nad face my Sun Dragon Ra in the next round."

"Marik!" He looked at Kay. "Would you JUST get on with your stupid attack?! This is REALLY starting to piss me off."

"Oh, anxious to die, are we?"

"I already told you, I will not die! And in case you haven't notcied, Ra has no attack points, one Blue Eyes has 3,000, the other 2,500. How do you propose to win?" Marik chuckled softly.

"You still don't get it, Kay. Like I said, Ra has powers beyond your understanding." Kay growled.

"He's right. I can't remember all of its powers and how they work. I might be able to read the text on Ra, but I'm far from an expert."

"And unfortunately for you, I'm about to activate yet another of my creature's special abilities."

"Not another one!"

"Yes! In its Phoenix mode, Ra can instantly disintegrate your monster even though it has zero attack points. All I'm required to do is give up 1,000 of my lifepoints. Then Ra will be free to kill you."

"So what? Even if you destroy my Blue Eyes, my lifepoints won't be harmed."

"Don't you know? Losing lifepoints should be the least of your worries now. Look down." Kay looked to see two energy streams connecting her to both of her dragons. "Thanks to that energy stream, when Ra attacks, you will be completely drained of all power and die! Nobody can live through the devastating attack of an Egyptian God Card." Marik laughed evilly. "In a few short moments, you will lose what remains of your life."

"Onee-san!"

"It can't be!" Alex yelled.

"Kay!" Kristen cried.

"You'll be rendered completely useless before my Sun Dragon, Ra. The time has come." Marik held up an arm. "I'm moments away from claiming my victory! The Phoenix rises tonight!" The millennium eye on his forehead glowed. "The time has arrived."

(A.N: GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!! GEEZ! This episode takes so friggin long!)

"Sun Dragon Ra, attack her second Blue Eyes and drain her soul!" Ra moved forward with a blinding light towards Kay's dragon with 3,000 attack points.

(Yes, Ra can only attack one monster. I checked two places, I'm pretty sure I'm right.)

"There is nothing that can prepare you for the devistation you're about to endure." Marik laughed, yet again. A giant, red and gold beam erupted with a blinding light from the divine phoenix and blasted toward Blue Eyes. The impact of the attack was so powerful, it completely shook the ground.

Fires burts around her and she cried out from the extreme power of this attacl/

"There's no escape from the fury of the most supreme Egyptian God!"

"Fight it, Kay!" Everyone stared in shock and fear at the display in front of them.

"Can you feel your soul rushing to escape your body and leave it as a hollow, lifeless shell?" Marik asked. He laughed.

"We've got to help her!" Anzu cried.

"Seto, thi sis nuts! Marik's gone way too far!" Mokuba cried. "We have to stop this duel now before tihngs get worse!" Seto said nothing.

Blue Eyes roared through the power of the fire. It was destroye.d

"Your Blue Eyes is gone! And you're about to follow, so return to me, my great beast! Your task is now complete." Ra made a low type of trilling noise and flew back to Marik, leaving a large cloud of smoke behind it that covered Kay. Her remaining Blue Eyes roared.

"When the smoke clears, you'll be nothing but a lovely corpse." He smirked. "And then, your soul will be fed into the darkness." The smoke started to clear and Marik stared in shcok.

"It can't be!" But it was. Standing there, in the midst of the smoke, was Kay. Her body was hunched weakly, but there was no denying that she was still standing and very much alive. "No one can withstand the devistating fury of an Egyptian God monster! No one!"

"She's alive!" Alex cried, tears of relief forming in her eyes. Cat and Kristen hugged eahc other in disbelief, tears also forming. Adelinda was crying a little herself, but a smile was forming on her sweet face.

"Kay made it!" Blue Eyes roared again, a, dare I say it, happier sound.

"Kay!" Everyone crie,d looks of combined shock and relief on their faces. Even Seto was baffled by this.

"She's standing!" Yami cried.

"But for how long?" Anzu asked.

"C'mon! You can still win, Kay!" Jounouchi called. "I know you can!" Kay opened her eyes. They were blank, but she was breathing.

"No! You can't! You should be dead by now!"

"I...don't...think so..." Kay growled, taking a deep breath. She blinked and the shine of life returned to her green eyes. She was sore, God she hurt everywhere. Her body begged for her to collapse and rest, but she fought it.

Kay imagined herself in the finals. Yugi and Seto both looked down at her, determined grins on their faces. She smirked back at them.

"Wait for me...both of you...I'll win this and have the honor to fight one of you..." The vision vanished.

Marik stared in shock, sweat forming on his ugly face, an eye twitching.

"If she succeeds in attacking my lifepoints, I'll lose the duel and my Egyptian God card."

"Alright, this is it...It's my turn now and you're wide open..." Ra finally vanished from the field. Marik was twitching more.

"This can't be happening!"

"Oh yeah! Kay beat Marik at his own twisted game!"

"And since Marik could only destroy one Blue Eyes, all she has to do is call out the attack and she wins!"

"Kay's gonna beat him!" Kristen cried.

"And she'll make it all the way to the finals!" Cat added.

"This is awesome! Go Kay!" Mokuba cried happily. Seto was in total shock.

"How did she withstand Ra?" He took a moment and then a small smsirk formed on his face. "I guess she's tougher than she looks. No matter, Ra will soon be mine anyway. I guess I'd rather face someone without much clue as to how to use it."

"Make oyur move, Kay, and end his madness!"

"And don't lose to that creep. If you made it this far." Everyone looked at Seto. Kay smiled a little, feeling oddly comforted by Seto's words.

"I don't plan to lose..." She drew a card but ignored it. Blue Eyes, she placed her faith in her beloved Dragon.

"It all comes down to this. Blue Eyes will end this for me. I knew it wouldn't let me down."

"Blue Eyes..." she closed her eyes. "Attack Marik...directly..." Blue Eyes reared its head back as the power of its attack. Kay finally felt her body start to fail her.

She opened her eyes again, just a little, so she could see her monster.

It unleashed its white lightening.

"I win..."

The attack hit Marik.

"This can't be!" he yelled.

Kay's eyes closed again.

"Thanks...Blue Eyes...you never fail me..." She took another breath and the minutes Marik's lifepoints hit zero, Kay hit the ground, eyes closed, no motion in her.

"She did it!" Everyone yelled. There eyes widened as the smoke cleared.

"KAY!" Adelinda screamed. Blue Eyes looked at her and roared again, louder than bfore and flew to its fallen master, looking at her. Then, the hologram was gone.

Marik clutched his side, lifepoints at zero. But he was still his same, demented self.

Roland stared on, not sure what to do.

"Who won?!" he yelled. "I can't pick a winner. Marik's lifepoints have reached zero, but Miss Kay is out cold!"

"KAY! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Alex yelled.

"KAY-CHAN!" Kristen cried. Cat covered her face with her hands and shook her hands.

"It can't be!"

"She needs help." Seto got onto the platform with shocking speed and looked at Kay. He felt for a pulse.

"She's still alive. Roland, call for a midic team stat."

"Right away, sir." Everyone ran onto the stage as the fog from the shadow game cleared. Seto stood up and let her friends take her.

"She has thirty minutes to wake up. If she doesn't she's disqualified."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Jounouchi yelled. "Kay won that duel, fair and square!"

"That may be. But if she's out cold by the time of the last match, what good is she?" He glared.

"You jerk."

"thirty minutes." Seto walked away.

"Come on, let's get her to her room."

"good plan, Mokuba." Honda picked Kay up. Marik looked at them.

"To think, I came so close to losing." he growled. "Well, it doesn't matter. She is dead now." He walked away.

O_O ...oh...my...God... THIS CAME OUT PERFECT!!!! I HAVE DONE IT!!! *Dances* My duel is perfect! I am so friggin happy it came out this way. YES!!! ...just don't kill me please.

Kay. *Picks her up and moves her aside* You're gonna stay there for the next few chappies and be less important, ok?

Kay: Alright. Can I watch movies?

Kay-Chan: Yes.

Kay: Sweet. *Sits in a chair and grabs a remote and turns on TV* Ooh, Step Up. ...I need popcorn.

Kay-Chan: Kitchen is over here.

Kay: Thanks. *Gets up and goes to make popcorn.*

Kay-Chan: Extra butter for me, please!

Kay: Got it!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on February 28, 2008, 8:39:47 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyHakura: Can I kick Marik off the blimp? Pretty please...

NOOOOO!!! Violence is not for you...

Hakura: * pouts*

Oh well.. Great chapter.... And ya know.... Ya ruined the seriousness for me when you did that whole thing with the popcorn and the movie..... -.- but oh well

Hakura

KionaKina on February 29, 2008, 9:52:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, I wanted some comic relief in there

And you can kick Marik off the building a little later

KelekiahGaladrian on February 9, 2008, 1:28:04 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianNO!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE WAKES UP ON TIME SO THAT SHE DOESN'T LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAH!!!!!! *cries*

Kel: If not, then I feel bad for Kay, but that means Yami has to kick his butt.

*blinks* I thought you said you wanted to kill him?

Kel: RIGHT!!!!! I'LL DO THE SAME THING TO HIM AS I DID TO KAIBA!!!!!!!!

*sweatdrops* Eh....

Kel: *kicks Yami Marik off the blimp and watches him hit the water and get impaled on a rock* HA!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

*facepalms* Okay, now she's the hyper one.... Great chapter though Kay-chan, it came out really good.

KionaKina on February 10, 2008, 4:45:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHEY! Leave Seto alone!! *Grabs Seto and hugs him protectively*

Seto: *Sweatdrop* Um, Kay-Chan? Will you let go of me?

Kay-Chan: NO!

KelekiahGaladrian on February 12, 2008, 7:05:42 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrian*bangs head against nearest wall continually* I'm sorry Kaiba... very sorry.... Yori-chan and I were having an RP one day and Kaiba insulted one of Yori's OCs so Kel got angry at him and I wrote a fanfic where she killed him. You might not want to read that....

Kel: >_< *ranting about killing people and other such things*

*knocks myself out* @_@

KionaKina on February 22, 2008, 10:50:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSeto and Kay-Chan: O_O

Kay-Chan: O-kay then?

KelekiahGaladrian on February 23, 2008, 1:39:21 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrian@_@ I'm okay....

Kel: *continues to rant*

SnowKitty on January 25, 2008, 10:54:42 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyAHHHH! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLIN' ME!!!!!!! Awesome chappie!

KionaKina on January 26, 2008, 12:04:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina^_^ Thanks Ki-Ki

animewolflover on January 25, 2008, 12:13:46 PM

animewolflover on
animewolfloverSo . . . much . . . action. Kay-chan better not die(although I already know what to expect ^-^')

KionaKina on January 26, 2008, 12:03:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaIt's like "Kay dies. The end."

I think you all would hunt me down and kill me

Moon_Princess on January 25, 2008, 12:04:11 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!
KAY-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~!!!!!! DON'T DIEEEE!! >_< *sob*

Stupid Marik! *kicks him off the blimp* JERK! >.<

You wrote this chapter out very well! Awesome duel!
Please update soon, okies? TT.TT



~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on January 26, 2008, 12:03:21 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI shall ^_^ And thnak you

Yes, Marik needs to...wait, they're not on the blimp. They is on the duel tower because it's that aweosme ^_^

Well, either way, he is throw off a high place

Moon_Princess on January 26, 2008, 4:06:00 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessO.O *slaps forehead* Oops. >.< Sorry I forgot they were on the Duel Tower. X.x
Either way, it IS a high place. *sticks tongue out at Marik*