Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh dear LORD above...

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 1 - Oh dear LORD above...

Chapter 1 - Oh dear LORD above...
Seto was working on a new invention which none of us honestly know or care about in particular. He was almost finished.

Seto was wearing his (smexy) trench coat and normal Battle city outfit. Then, all of a sudden...

"KAIBA!" He almost banged his head against the metal of the device he was tightening the bolts on.

"Jounouchi?! What the hell are you doing here?!" he barked. (and to think he called Jounouchi the dog)

"I'm here to bug ya!"

"...you have GOT to be kidding."

"NOPE!" Jounouchi said, with that ditsy smile on his face. Yugi and Ryou walked into the room.

"Actually, Kaiba, Mokuba invited us." silence.

"MOKUBA!!!!!"

The adorable little Kaiba peeked his head into the room, smiling calmly.

"Yes, nii-sama?"

"Why...did...you...invite...THEM?" Seto yelled, swinging his arm around to point at Jounouchi, Yugi, and Ryou, who waved with silly grins on their faces.

"Because I'm bored. You're always too busy to play with me."

"Mokuba, you can go out to any place in town, catch a movie, walk in the park, rob a bank! ANYTHING but inviting THEM to my house. That's torture!" he yelled.

"C'mon, Seto. We won't bother you."

"Then why are they within a fifty foot radius of me?" he mumbled dryly.

"I went to go get us a snack and they started to explore."

"...I want them away from me. I have work to do." And with that, Seto went back to work. In ten minutes, Jounouchi walked up to Seto.

"Yo Kaiba, what're you working on?"

"...an anti-idiot device in hopes that it will get rid of you once and for all, mutt."

"Geez, touchy. ...got any food?" Seto twitched and got up.

"Go to the kitchen and look!" he snapped.

"I don't know where it is."

"Ask Mokuba."

"I don't know where he went."

"Over there..." Seto said, his patience running thin.

"I don't want to walk over there." This did it. Seto banged his fist. Unfortunately, it hit a button his machine and activated it. With loud noises, cheap light effects, and mini explosions clearly made with silly putty and play-dough (ask Tori about that) the machine let off a HUGE white light and somehow, everyone in the room passed out.

~*~


"You are living ALONE now?" Tori asked, her jaw dropped. Kay sighed and nodded.

"Yes. My Oma and Opa moved back to Germany and since mom lives close-by and so does Caroline, they decided to let me stay here until graduation."

(Note: My @$$ if this will EVER happen to any kid at age 15, but work with me here)

"LUCKY!" Tori yelled. Kay, Tori, Kristen, and Maria were hanging out in the library after school. The Japanese Club had been canceled and the librarians let them in to play on the computers while they waited for Kristen's parents to get off work and take them home.

"Yeah, I'll be luckier when I can drive in May."

"Pfft, hell yeah. Then we're going to be on the road to adulthood."

"And I'll be one step closer to getting out of America and back to Germany."

"Why are you so keen on moving?" Maria asked.

"I'd say so, but I'm afraid of being called a Nazi or whatever."

"Right." Kristen looked at Kay's computer monitor.

"Whatcha writing?" she asked.

"A fanfic for Fanart."

"Ooh, what is it about?" Tori asked, leaning forward with interest.

"It's a new Naruto fanfic. Oh, I got a new comment on my pro."

"From who?"

"Cat." Kay typed and sent her reply to Moon_Princess then returned to her fanfic. "I'm almost done with the first chapter."

"Hey, what are we doing for Halloween this year?" Tori asked.

"I wish I could cosplay, but the anime outfits online are WAY too expensive. So I'm just throwing some stuff together and I'm going with a costume that has no name."

"Wow Kay...just wow..."

"I know." suddenly, they heard screaming and a light crash from outside. Everyone blinked. It was past five. Nobody should be at school anymore.

"Did you guys hear that?" Kristen asked.

"come on, let's go outside and look." The four girls got up and ran outside out of the court yard, past the offices, and to the parking lot and blinked. There were a few figures stuck up in the giant tree outside the school. Arms, legs, and faces stuck out of the leaves.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" Maria yelled.

"C-can a help us?" Jounouchi yelled.

"How do we get them down?" Kay asked. Tori ran forward and started climbing the tree. Through some odd way, they managed to get Yugi, Jounouchi, Ryou, and Seto out of the tree.

"Thanks."

"don't mention i-WAIT! You all look familiar." Tori ran back to Kay and the others. "Do we know t hem?"

Kay and Kristen both were staring. And staring. And staring.

"IT'S THE GUYS FROM YUGIOH!!!" they screamed at the same time. And then, more yelled were head and two figures landed on the other Yugioh guys. When the girls got a closer look, thye realized it was Yami Bakura and Yami Yugi.

"wow..." Tori stepped closer and poked Bakura's hair. "HAHA! Victory is mine!"

The rest of the group sweatdropped.

"Is anyone else gonna fall from the sky?" Maria asked. And right on cue, a final scream was heard. It was only one scream and it was a female voice and the last figure hit the Yugioh guys.

They stared and saw it was girl with blue eyes and long brown hair in a ponytail.

"..call me crazy, but doesn't she look like Cat?"

"OMFG, she DOES!" Tori said. Cat stood up and blinked.

"Um...where am I?" she asked.

"At our school here in Texas. You're Cat, right?" Kay asked.

"Yeah, how did you-" She blinked and squinted. 'Hold on, do I know oyu?"

"Yup. I'm KionaKina. The real Kay, at your service. And Tori here is PandaChan21. Kristen is SnowKitty. And Maria is Pandinator."

"Oh...my..God!!!" Cat exclaimed, both happy and completely confused at the same time. The Yugioh guys all mangaed to stay up.

"wait, we're in Texas?" Yugi asked.

"How did that happen?" Ryou asked.

"Ask rich boy! His invention did this."

"Hey! Don't blame Seto!" Mokuba yelled.

"It was you idiots that made me mess up the invention in the first place, you underdog."

"Why you-"

"TIME OUT!" Kay snapped, standing in between the two. She looked at Seto. "...I hate you for being so tall..." she muttered.

"Whoa, what's your name?" Jounouchi asked, grinning at me.

"don't even try anything, I have a boyfriend." jounouchi sighed.

"Ain't that the story of my life."

"...the story of you life is having a boyfriend?" Kay asked dryly.

"NO!"

"Moving on. Look, you guys...this is not possible. You all aren't REAL!" Maria said.

"what does that mean?" Yami asked.

"You all are naime characters. A cartoon we watch." Kay nodded.

"Sadly enough, it's true. In real life, guys are nowhere NEAR as sexy as you are." A few of the guys blushed.

"Then how can we be standing here before you?" Jounouchi asked.

"Maybe that invention of Kaiba's you mentioned earlier transported you through the dimensions!" Kristen said.

"Then how do we get home?" Yugi asked.

"Frankly, we don't know."

"Kaiba?"

"I'm not even sure how we GOT here, let alone how we get back."

"YA MEAN WE'RE STUCK HERE?!" Jounouchi yelled. Then he started to sulk. "Aw man..."

"Well...if you're stuck...maybe you can stay with us and attend the school here."

"Good idea, Kristen."

"Who stays with whom?" Maria asked.

"Um...I have room for...up to five people."

"How about Cat, Yami, Kaiba, Mokuba, and Jounouchi?" Tori asked.

"Jounouchi and Kaiba are NOT living under the same roof as me."

"Ok, Kay take Ryou, I can take Jounouchi."

"Ok, Maria."

"I get Yami Bakura!" Tori said.

"and I guess that leaves Yugi to bunk with me! Good think my brother is an exchange student or else we wouldn't have much room." Kay smiled a bit.

"It's all settled."

"Wait! I don't remember you asking us anything!" Seto snapped.

"Your choice, Kaiba. Either it's stay with us or go out on the street." Seto sighed.

"Fine." Mokuba smiled at Kay.

"Don't mind him. Thanks for offering a place to stay."

"No problem...now if I could just explain to my mom about having four boys staying at my house..." Kay muttered. "Hey guys, since my house is a short walk away, I guess I'll leave."

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Kay-Chan." Kay nodded and walked away. Cat, Yami, Ryou, Mokuba, and Seto followed her.

And so ends chapter one. I hope you liked it.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animecrazyfan on November 5, 2007, 8:28:01 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
this is so funny!
LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

KionaKina on November 6, 2007, 11:09:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHee hee, I'm glad you think so, Sa-chan

ladychaos on November 1, 2007, 2:47:16 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosLOL
 
typical Jounouchi

KionaKina on November 1, 2007, 11:01:48 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYes... *Grins*

YamiRevea on October 28, 2007, 3:37:03 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiRevea*giggles* Yami Kura *poke*

Bakura: HEY!?! D=<

LOL!!! Funny!!

KionaKina on October 29, 2007, 11:32:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank ya

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 11:10:13 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: *blinks* Wow, that's different, but not bad. I like it. ^^

KionaKina on October 12, 2007, 11:13:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy to hear that ^_^

SnowKitty on October 8, 2007, 11:38:57 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYay! Very nice chappie, Kay-chan! That was really funny!

KionaKina on October 9, 2007, 10:11:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy you think so

PandaChan21 on October 8, 2007, 11:37:52 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21"Yay! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!"

Gotta be my fave quote...

KionaKina on October 8, 2007, 11:38:23 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI can tell. My favorite part was where Mokuba encourages Mokuba to rob a bank. Now THAT'S bad parenting

KionaKina on October 8, 2007, 11:38:36 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI meant Seto >_<

AntiAxel on October 8, 2007, 11:37:04 PM

AntiAxel on
AntiAxelHeh heh...flaming chicken...

KionaKina on October 8, 2007, 11:37:45 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaTorchic is very awesome

AntiAxel on October 8, 2007, 11:38:13 PM

AntiAxel on
AntiAxelYes, yes he is

Moon_Princess on October 8, 2007, 12:19:04 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessHis story is made of win and awesome. ^-^

""KAIBA!" He almost banged his head agains tthe metal of the device her was tightening the bolts on."

"Mokuba, you can go out to any place in town, catch a movie, walk in the park, rob a bank! ANYTHIMG but inviting THEM to my house. That's torture!" he yelled.

Those two lines were HILARIOUS! XD

I can't wait to hear more! This is awesome! XD *FAV*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 8, 2007, 12:20:56 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI loved the rob a bank line. ^_^ That one made me laugh when I wrote it.

I'm really happy you liked it XP