Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shopping...evil

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 2 - Shopping...evil

Chapter 2 - Shopping...evil
"NO!" Kay yelled. "No, no, no, by the lord above NO!" she screamed, waving her arms. "I will NOT!"

"Kaleigh, it's just shopping."

"I DON'T CARE! You know I hate shopping, mom!"

"But your little friends need clothes. And why didn't you tell me a group of exchange students were coming to live with you?"

"I thought my teacher was joking."

"Oh."

"I WON'T GO! You take them, mom! I'm in the middle of writing in my fanfic."

"Kaleigh Elizabeth Simms (no, that is not my real full name...I wish it was) you are coming and that is final!"

"But mom!!!" Kay whined.

"No buts. These kids are your responsibility. You're lucky Mario is paying for their clothes. But keep up your attitude and it's coming out of your bank account."

"you and I both know that nobody touches that money until I'm ready to go into college, so ha!"

"Don't be a smart mouth."

"FINE! But if my fans grow murderous because I don't update, it's on your head, mom."

"Your fans can wait a few hours."

"More like a few days..." Kay mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

"Now go and make yourself look decent."

"..." Kay smiled a bit and walked away.

About twenty minutes passe.d Cat was standing outside wearing one of Kay's striped dresses with leggings and black sandals. Seto, Jounouchi, Yami, and Ryou were all wearing whatever they had been wearing when they had popped into the dimension.

Kay's mom was standing there, in some stylish and incredibly colorful outfit.

"KALEIGH!" she yelled. Kay walked down the stairs, a smirk on her features.

"Ready." Everyone stares. She was in a long, balck trench coat with a red turtle neck, black jeans, one inch heel boots, a black choker, eyeliner, her hair in a bun, and dog tags.

It was so weird to see her dressed like this.

"Ugh...FINE! I give up, let's just leave already." Kay smiled.

"Alright. Too bad Alex isn't coming. She would comment on how hardcore I love." Kay snickered and followed her mother. Everyone else followed.

They were taking two cars. Kay drove her red Kia with her mom in the passenger seat and Cat, Yami, and Ryou in the back. (Yup, my car is a red Kia and I can drive it, I just need an adult with me. I love it! ^_^)

Mario drove his silver BMW and had the misfortune of Jounouchi and Seto sitting next to each other and the pleasure of Mokuba sitting shotgun.

They got to the mall. It was an outdoor mall and Kay was not happy. She hated...shopping...for...clothes!!!

Her mom actually dragged her into one store, and Mario picked her up and carried her into another.

"YOU ALL SUCK!" she yelled.

"Kay, calm down."

"I still hate this..."

"Kay-chan, why do you hate shopping so much?" Mokuba asked, giving her his cute look.

"Ah, Mokie. Get treated liek a Barbie doll for your childhood and trust me, you come to resent it."

"Really?" Kay nodded.

"Oh yeah." So, with every store, the mountains of bags increased. Kay stopped at Starbucks for some relief and got herself a Strawberry frap and bought Mokuba a cookie and Cat a Strawberry frap too.

They sat at a table and enjoyed their treat.

"Kay, do you have issues with your mom?" Cat asked. Kay sighed.

"I love her, but she can be a little crazy. And mom always wanted me to be, like, this perfect prep who dates every hot jock she sees. But I just want to be me." Kay stirred her straw in her drink. "It's like, I have to be perfect for my family. Like a doll or something. This girl who is always in style without a curl or lash outof place. But I don't want that! I want to be with my friends, and write, and do art, and become a CEO someday."

"You want to be a CEO?" Mokuba aske,d eyes a bit wide with interest. Kay smiled and nodded.

"It's a little dorky, but when I watched Yugioh, your brother inspired me...and he made me love trench coats." ^_^

"wow...how cool."

"Don't tell him that."

"Alright, I won't."

"Come on you guys!" Kay's mom yelled. "It's been five minutes." Kay sighed and got up and threw out her almost empty cup. Mokuba and Cat followed her and they continued the shopping spree.

Five hours later, they arrived back at Kay's hour. She collapsed on her couch, twitching.

"I...hate...shopping..."

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RoseQueen on January 11, 2008, 10:14:12 AM

RoseQueen on
RoseQueenNice chapter, but... Shopping is a treat for me.

We live out in the country, and it gets lonly out here because I don't even know my neighbors really well(half lie).

So, going to the mall is fun, but I don't like shopping for clothes very much, I prefer books(Manga), games and alittle window shopping of jewlery.

KionaKina on January 11, 2008, 10:25:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! manga rules

RoseQueen on January 11, 2008, 10:40:18 AM

RoseQueen on
RoseQueenYeah! I don't read alot of em because my mum dosn't like them, she onlt tolerates with my drawings beacuse they're covered(No UNwanted parts and curves showing).

animecrazyfan on November 5, 2007, 9:16:33 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
will there's something you and I don't share.
when I go shopping for a celebration or somethin I turn CRAZY! I just get this ENORMASS energy and I start JUMPING from one store to another DRAGING my mother and sister with me and every body looks at us! my mom thinks I get TOO excited, and I agree!
It's just reduculous..

KionaKina on November 6, 2007, 11:09:45 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol ^_^

Well, that's better than what my mom does. For her, one hour in one SECTION of a store, it's SO annoying

ladychaos on November 1, 2007, 2:56:56 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosmy aunt treated my like a barbie doll when i was a kid too, now she's backed off because i told her too. lol
 
cool chappie

KionaKina on November 1, 2007, 11:02:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaOh, it's so annoying, right?

KelekiahGaladrian on October 12, 2007, 11:14:02 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianKel: I hate shopping too. *shudders* Too girly for me. Nice job. ^^

KionaKina on October 12, 2007, 11:17:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! I am not alone!!!!

PandaChan21 on October 10, 2007, 4:46:32 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Shopping...(shudders)

KionaKina on October 10, 2007, 9:42:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI am not the only one who finds it to be torture...

SnowKitty on October 10, 2007, 3:13:07 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyDon't worry, Kay-chan. I hate clothes shopping, too! Great chappie! ^^

KionaKina on October 10, 2007, 4:16:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! I am not the only one

Moon_Princess on October 9, 2007, 12:41:26 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessACK! The EVIL shopping! *gacks* x.x

Lol, funny chapter though! ^.^
I can't wait to read more. x3

Is that how it's like in your everyday life? o.0?


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on October 10, 2007, 4:16:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, actually. You guys are all gonna learn more about me through this fic.

My mom really does want me to be, like, girly and perfect, even though she says she doesn't.. My family is pretty superficial aside from my aunt and uncle.