Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Day at School: Before the Bell Rings

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 4 - Day at School: Before the Bell Rings

Chapter 4 - Day at School: Before the Bell Rings
Kay woke up to the loud beeping of her alarm.

She yawned and woke up, walked downstairs, ate a granola bar, drank a glass or orange juice, and went back upstairs groggily. She wahed up and put on some jeans and a white T-shirt that said "I Can't Fly Away From You Fast Enough" in blue font on the front and it had glitter and some blue butterflies. (Yes, I have a real shirt like that and I friggin love it)

She twisted her hair up and clipped it with a clear clip and applied her cover up and powder then blue eyes schadow, mascara, lip gloss, and Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray.

Everyone else was still getting ready, so Kay plopped onto the couch and watched Nickelodeon in her boredom. Full House was on and it was rerun of the episode where Stephanie drove the car into the kitchen.

Seto was first to come downstairs in his trenchcoat. Kay stared.

"dude, it's still hot. You're crazy if you wear your trench coat."

"Please, do you think heat bothers me?"

"Clearly you've never been in Texas. Why don't you wear a T-shirt and some jeans like a normal teenager does? When it gets colder then you should wear that outfit...wait, I just thought of something."

"He raised and eyebrow. "What?"

"In that part of the show where oyu guys all go back into the past, you where that in the desert...DUDE! Are you bloody insane?! Do you just WANT heat stroke?" (I HAVE always wondered about that. It's in the desert, and everyone is running around with jackets and capes and whatnot. Irt's like "Dude, what the hell?")

"Uhh..."

'I man, all of oyu, except for Anzu, were running around wearing JACKETS! Something about that is just not right. Not normal!"

"Oh, and YOU'RE normal?" he sneered.

"Pfft, as if. But even I'm not stupid enough to put on a jacket and run around in the desert. I have a little something called common sense, believe it or not."

"Right, whatever." (I feel like such a hypocrite because Kay wears a trench coat during that season)

Mokuba came down next and hugged Kay.

"Good morning Kay."

"Good morning, Mokuba." she smiled. "did you sleep well?"

"Yup. Your old bed was comfortable."

"That's good. So, are you sure you'll be ok here alone? We still haven't been able to enroll you in school."

"I'll be fine."

"Ok. I'll call during lunch to check up on you, ok? and if you need anything, call me and I'll tell my mom or aunt to help you out, alright?"

"Got it!" She hugged him again. Seto stared. Great, he was losing his brother to some random girl. Lovely.

Cat walked downstairs, looking cute in her white button-up blouse and pale blue jeans.

"Morning!" she greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Cat."

"Did you all sleep alright?"

"I wanted to stay in bed..." Kay mumbled, yawning. "School needs to start at one in the afternoon or something."

"Aw, c'mon Kay, if that was the case, we'd have no time for fanart."

"...true..." Cat smiled. "Well, we need to hurry."

"Why? Doesn't school start at 8:45?" Seto asked.

"Yes, and it's 7:30."

"...I'm a genius, and even I do not understand your logic."

"Ok, let me explain. I go to school early so I can hang out with my friends in the library and we rot our brains on the computer." Seto sweatdroped.

"O-ksy."

"fanart beckons, and my RyuuzaShippers call for my RP replys, so let's get going!"

And off they went to school. How they got there, use your imagination because I can't decide whether or not they walk or whether or not Seto can drive them to school in the fanfic. You decide and imagine it.

Either way, it's 8 by the time they get there.

Seto, Cat, Yami, and Ryou get their lockers in G building, the same building where Kay's locker is. (Not that it would seriously work in my school, but whatever)

Kay opened her locker and pulled out some spiral notebooks and a white binder.

"What classes do you have, Kay?" Cat asked.

"First I have gym. Second I have History. Third I have German. Fourth I have Algebra 2. Fifth I have lunch. Sixth I have Oral Interpretation. Seventh I have Chemistry. Eighth I have English 2."

"Cool, I have lunch, English, Algebra, and Chemistry with you."

"Ryou?"

"I have lunch and gym with you."

"Yami?"

"same classes Cat has with you."

"Kaiba?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"...I have the same schedule except for English..." he muttered.

"This is not gonna end well..." Kay sighed. (Don't ask me how Kaiba can have the same schedule as me, he just does)

"Kay-Chan!" She looked and Kristen ran over with Yugi.

"Hi Kristen."

"Guess what! Yugi has a locker next to me. And we have almost the same schedules."

"Really? Kaiba has the same schedule as mine except for one class."

"...oh dear."

"Yah. Well, let's go meet Tori and Maria...I wonder if Maria killed Jounouchi."

"God I hope so."

"Shut up Kaiba."

"Shut up, shrimp!"

"HEY! NOBODY calls my little cutiepie short!" Yugi blushed.

"Um...cutiepie?" they asked. Kay sighed, the only one who understood this. Kristen crossed her arms and nodded.

"Yes, cutiepie!"

"Um...ok..." Kristen tried to tackle Seto and Kay grabbed her arms and dug her heels into the floor.

"KIKI!! Don't friggin start a fight! do you WANT to get suspended?!"

"HE..CALLED...YUGI...A...SHRIMP!!"

"GET OVER IT!" Kay pulled Kristen away from Kristen. "Jesus Christ, what is the matter with you?!"

"...I don't like it when Yugi is called short."

"He called him a shrimp and shrimps are cute!"

"...that's true..."

"Besides, it's better than calling him a midget."

"Also true." Seto was just completely speechless.

"..."

"Wow..." Yami said. Yugi was still blushing. "Yugi thank God that Jounouchi isn't here. He'd get a kick out of this one."

"Yeah..."

"And thank God Tori isn't here...she's find some way to turn this against me..." Kay muttered. "But, I'd do the same for her so whatever. Let's just go to the library."

"Right!" Kristen said.

"Why are we going there?" Cat asked.

"They have computers there."

"Ohhhh."

~*~


Kay handed her ID to the librarian.

"Hello Miss Strong."

"Hello Kaleigh, how are you?"

"I'm ok. I'll go on computer 17."

"Alright." Kay walked a way and sat next to Tori.

"So, have fun with Bakura last night?" she asked. Tori smirked.

"Do you really want to know?"

"No, not really."

"I didn't think so."

Kay typed in a familiar link into the URL.

www.fanart-central.net

She logged in and went to her profile. Kouni46892742 had commented a new line from their Naruto RP and alerted her of an update to her fic "Akatsuki Tales." (Very good story by Kouni, here's the link for interested readers. http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45032.html )

Cat took the computer next to her and logged into her fanart account.

She sent her aline for their RP and Kay snickered and typed a response.

"demon typer!" Kay sighed.

"I am not, Tori."

"Yes you are."

"Fine, whatever." She continued typing. ThenKay decided to reread soem of her old fics. She chose Vientos Cambados and started reading. She felt someone ocme up behind them and felt them breathing. It made her uncomfortable.

"You're in my bubble!!" she finally cried.

"What on Earth are you reading? and why the hell am I in it?" Crap crap crap crap crap! She knew that voice.

"A fanfic...a corny romance..." She quickly went to another link. Damn, he gallery was a bad place.

"Oh really? Mind explaining the usage of the word 'love' and my name in the same sentence?"

"Shut up, Kaiba..." Kay mumbled.

"I'd like an explanation."

"And I'd like a pony, we all can't get what we want." She decided to update Mizu Kizuna so she clicked on the link and went through the process then started typing in her update.

Seto smirked.

"I knew you were another fangirl."

"I beg your pardon?!" Kay snapped, standing up and looking up at ihm, her intimidation very small due to her height.

"you heard me."

"Keep dreaming! I would never be a fangirl to someone like YOU. I am an AzureShipping fan."

"A what?"

"I support the pairing with oyu and Anzu." His eyes twitched.

"The...hell?!"

"Hmph." she crossed her arms. "It's true, now shut up and let me write in peace." she plopped back into her chair and went back to her typing. Seto stood there, eye twitching. Kristen giggled a bit.

"It's true, Ksy wrote a fanfic that was 30 chapters about you and anzu."

"and it's my most popular fanfic EVER! And I'm working on another one that's more dark and seductive and...ooh! I get goosebumps thinking about it!" Kay grinned. "and speaking of it, Tori, you need to read for the love of sweet God!"

"I will."

"You said that last week."

"...and I'll keep saying it until I do." Kay shook her head and sighed.

"So, Kristen, what was with that whol cutiepie thing earlier?" Yugi managed to ask.

"Huh?"

"when Kaiba called me a shrimp."

"Oh, that! Well..."

"Kristen thinks you are adorable!" Kay said.

"KAY-CHAN!" Kristen yelled, blushing.

"Kristen, you're in a library, shh." Kristen immediately started muttering under her breath. Kay snickered to herself. "I love being me."

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RoseQueen on January 11, 2008, 10:55:18 AM

RoseQueen on
RoseQueenLOL!!! Seto got a bad kick from that!!! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!! (Though I wish I knew what happened with Bakura?)

KionaKina on January 11, 2008, 10:56:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI dunno...he's somewhere in there

animecrazyfan on November 6, 2007, 9:35:51 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfannyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :3
Seto is in good hands right now XD

KionaKina on November 7, 2007, 7:51:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinasuuuuure

Moon_Princess on November 2, 2007, 2:14:06 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessIs this really how your daily life is?
If so, you guys sound like you have soooo much fun. X_X

Lol, Great chappie! ^.^ I'm off to read the next one! *skips off*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:44:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, it is. We have fun in the mornings.

ladychaos on November 1, 2007, 3:17:14 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. cool chapter, wonder what will happen next *reads on*

KionaKina on November 1, 2007, 11:04:44 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, still haven't finished

KelekiahGaladrian on October 27, 2007, 9:33:57 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianHehe, that was great. This is awesome!! I don't necessarily support AzureShipping, but I'm not against it. It's actually rather cool. ^^ BUT I SUPPORT RYUUZASHIPPING!!! HEE!!!

KionaKina on October 28, 2007, 2:14:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY! *Dances*

gaaralover1 on October 26, 2007, 2:14:27 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1You gotta write more... This is G-O-O-D!!! =D

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 3:34:50 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thanks

KionaKina on October 27, 2007, 3:34:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thanks

SnowKitty on October 26, 2007, 12:07:34 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyFunny chappie, Kay-chan! I love my moment with my little cutiepie. It makes me very happy! ^^

KionaKina on October 26, 2007, 12:08:39 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy to hear you're happy ^_^ Glad oyu like the update