Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Day at School: Gym Class and History

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 5 - Day at School: Gym Class and History

Chapter 5 - Day at School: Gym Class and History
Kay sighed as she trudged toward the gym, Seto next to her. "I hate gym..." she muttered.

"I heard you the first eight times."

"I still hate it."

"I know."

"...still hate it."

"ENOUGH!" They walked into the gym and Kay walked toward a set of double doors.

"Boys locker room is on the other side." and she was gone. Seto blinked and went off on a little montage to find the locker room and wound up asked out by about ten girls on the basketball team and headlocked by random guys and one gay guy even flirted with, scarring him for life.

Finally, he was able to get in the locker room, get a locker, and change into the white T-shirt and gray sweats he brought. He walked into the weight room and sat at one of the benches. The girls came in and Kay was the only one not in shorts.

She also wore a white shirt and lighter gray pants.

She sat next to a guy and started to talk with him about some work they were doing in English about a book (or as Kay calls it, the "evil book") called The Hot Zone.

(EVIL! VIRUS! BOOK! *Twitches* Which I did not even read and I got a friggid B on my exam. WAHAHAHAHA! How I do it I shall never know.)

Seto kept his distance from everyone. He already loathed this class.

"So when's the exam?" Kay asked. The boy, whose name I will say is Ray, shrugged.

"I want to say next week."

"Crap, I stil haven't finished my study guide."

"Yeah, I haven't read the book in forever so i don't know any of the people."

"Pfft, I haven't even read it so what do you think I know?" she asked. He shrugged.

"I dunno."

"Yeah. Do you think we'll do a plate and core work out or benches and squats and core?"

"I hope it's benches and squats."

"Me too." Kay looked at Seto who was just sitting there in his own little world. She put a finger to her lip in thought and decided to test out a theory. She snuck behind him.

"...POKE!" and she janned him in the ribs. Seto's back arched and he yelped and then jumped and up and spun around to see Kay laughing hysterically at him.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" he yelled. She was laughing way too hard to speak.

At that moment, their coach walked into the weight room. Ray tapped Kay's shoulder and told her to get into role call. She stopped laughing and rushed to a spot and sat down on the floor, looking innocent. Seto blinked and stared. Then he walked to the coach and was given a random spot in role call.

"alright, today we're doing five sets of five and then we'll do core work-out at 9:20."

"Yay, core..." Ray sighed sarcastically. Kay shrugged.

"I prefer core over lifting."

"Not me."

"Can we start with squats?"

"Sure." They went to a rack of weights and lifted the 45 IBs bar onto the safety catchers and raised the holds for the bar up below the second line of white tape then raised the bar back up.

"Kaiba."

"What?"

"Find a team to lift weights with. No more than three to a team."

"Whatever." He just stood there.

"Now!"

"I don't know anyone here."

"What about Simms?" he asked, pointing at Kay who was putting some 25 IBs weights on the bar while Ray waited.

"...no..."

"It's either that or you fail, and this class is required to graduate."

"Urgh, FINE!" The coach smiled and walked away. Seto frowned. "Shake it off, Kaiba. You ran a multi-billion dollar company when I was fourteen."

(If I'm right, he was about 14 when he took over Kaiba Corp.)

Seto walked over to Kay, who was spotting while Ray did his squats.

"Three...four..."

"Coach is forcing me to be on your team."

"WHAT?!" Ray almost dropped the bar. She immediately turned and helped put the bar on the holds. "You CANNOT be on the same team as us, Kaiba. Just no!"

"Well, too bad. Coach said I have to."

"Why do I have to suffer?!" she cried.

"Trust me, the feeling is mutual."

"I feel the need to smach weights into my head."

"If you get a concussion, at least we'll get some peace."

"WHAT?!"

"Kay, calm down!" Ray said.

"You stupid jerk! Take that back!!"

"Make me." She would have pounced on him, but Ray help her back.

"Kay! Cut it out!" A boy named Alex and two other guys came over.

"What's going on?"

"She's gona homicidal!" Ray yelled. Alex also grabbed hold of her and prevented her from pouncing on Seto. He actully took a step back at the sight of her fiery eyes.

And instead of lifting weights, they were trying to prevent Kay from killing Seto and getting herself expelled and/or arrested.

Finally, the coach came in and it was time for core. Glaring daggers at Seto, Kay took her spot and prepared for the ab work outs.

They did numerous painful work-outs until their guts were on fire. Kay was actually ok and Seto, being Seto, was OK. So they were the only ones not moaning in pain.

"Alright, go get dressed." Kay jumpe dup.

"Thank you!" she practically ran out of the weight room. Seto sweatdropped and walked slowly to the boy's locker room.

"so dude, where are oyu from?" a guy asked Seto.

"Japan..."

"Really? You don't like Japanese."

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Dude, where'd you get that trench coat?" another guy asked. "It's totally hot." Seto gave him a disgusted look.

"THAT'S none of oyur buisiness." He slammed his locker shut and left.

Kay was waiting for him near a door that led to the back of the school.

"Took you long enough."

"Hey, it's not my fault some random guy iinterrogated me."

"Whatever, let's just go."

"Aren't girls suppossed to take longer than boys?"

"I'm not a girly-girl, I assumed that was obvious."

"Right, right." she rolled her eyes and opened the heavy blue door and walked outside.

A pleasent breeze was blowing, but it was still warm. Kay sighed, hating the weather.

She walked down the gently sloping hill with Seto close behind her. The bell rang and she stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" Seto asked.

"I'm waiting for my friend."

A girl with short, brown hair wearing black and white with a tanned bag walked out of K building.

"Hey Tori."

"Hi."

"You know another Tori?" seto aksed, raising an eyebrow.

"Dude, I know at least four Toris, it's ridiculous."

"I'll say."

"Who's he?" Tori asked, pointing.

"It's Seto Kaiba."

"Isn't that the dude from Yugioh who you're o-" Kay smacked a hand over her mouth.

"Do not even think of finishing that sentence." Kay pulled her hand away and sighed. "Let's just get to History before the tardy bell rings."

"Alright." They walked down the street and came up to a large cluster of portables. They walked to the first one and into a classroom.

A woman was typing at her computer. She had short, silvery hair and wore a nice top and caprice.

"Good morning Miss Bew." She turned around.

"Good morning Kaleigh, Tori." They both smiled politely and Kay took a set in the front and Tori sat in next to her. "and who are oyu?" Miss Bew asked, giving Seto a curious look.

"I'm Seto Kaiba, ma'am. I am a new student here."

"Ah, that's right. Welcome. Um, why don't you take the seat behind Miss Simms." Kay's eyes twitched.

"No...way..." Seto took the seat and Kay slapped her forehead.

"Why me?" she asked. He rolled his eyes and opened a testbook. Tori leaned over and pat Kay on the head.

"It's going to be ok."

"no it is not..." she mumbled, her face still to the desk. Tori smiled a bit.

"Sure it will!"

"...stop being optimistic, it's creepy."

"Yeah, ok." She sat up in her desk and Kay took out her notes and took a sip from the Sierra Mist she had bought before meeting Seto after gym. There were six vending machines near the gym for when people came to watch basketball games.

Sometimes Kay would get one after gym was over and drink it either for lunch or during the day or both.

"Kay, can I have some?" Tori asked. Kay nodded and handed her the bottle. (Yeah, my pals and I share drinks...which is weird because I'm a pretty big germ-o-phob)

"That's disgusting!" Seto said.

"Why?"

"Have you ever heard of backwash?"

"Yeah, big deal. People swap spit when they make out all the time."

"Ok, that's was even more gross."

"What's the big deal? Besides, it's only backwash is you spit back into the bottle."

"...enough..."

"Hey, you started this." Kay took back her Sierra Mist and, just to annoy/gross out Seto, she offered it to him. "Want some?"

"...no..."

"Aw c'mon, it's delicious."

"No."

"And sugary."

"NO!"

"...and it's soda."

"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Seto, would oyu please settle down?" Ms. Bew asked.

"S-sorry, ma'am." He hung his head in shame and Kay was struggling not to laugh at him.

"Heh, what a sap." The final bell rang and everyone took their seats. Ms. Bew took attendance and Kay passed notes with Tori as she did so.

Today was just finishing nots out of the text book. Kay had alreadys started and was almost done, so she just sat back and doodled. Suddenly, a piece of paper landed in her lap.

She unfolded it.

You are a very cruel person...

She smirked and wrote something back.

Why thank you. And you have very nice handwriting. How I hate you for that.

She already could imagine Seto's exact reaction.

He'd stare at the paper, blink, look confused, and then write something back after a minute or two.

Sure enough, she was almost exactly right.

I'm not sure whether to be insulted or flattered.

Both.

"Miss Simms and Mr. Kaiba, please stop passing notes." They both jumped.

"Oh, sorry ma'am." Ms. Bew smirked a bit.

"You two can flirt after class."

"NO WAY IN BLOODY HELL!!!" Kay and Seto yelled. And I mean they SERIOUSLY yelled. Kay stood up.

"I HATE THAT JERK!" she screamed, pointing at him. "HE'S RUDE, SELF-CONCEITED, AND A KNOW-IT-ALL!" Seto stood up and pointed an accusing finger at Kay.

"SHE'S A WEIRD, RANDOM, LOUD-MOUTH WHO NEEDS TO GET HER HEAD OUT OF SPACE!" he shouted. The door to the classroom right next to theirs open and the teacher peeked there head in.

"What is going on?! I can't teach my class because of your yelling." Seto and Kay stood there, blushing. Ms. Bew cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Um...Mr. Kaiba, Miss Simms, would you please go outside?" It wasn't a request, it was an order.

They walke doutside silently and stood there. Seto glared at Kay and was shocked to see a terrified look on her face.

"I'm so dead...I'm so dead..."

"Um...are you-" She looked at him.

"I'M GONNA GET DETENTION! I JUST KNOW IT!!!" She gasped. "Or worse...suspension..." she grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him- hard. "I CAN'T GET DETENTION OR SUSPENDED!!! I'VE NEVER GOTTEN IN THAT KIND OF TROUBLE IN MY LIFE!!!! IF THAT HAPPENS I'LL NEVER GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE AND BE A SUCCESSFUL CEO!!!!!" she cried.

Seto grabbed her shoulders to get her to STOP.

"OK, even I'M not spazzing this much about it, and I'm ashamed at something like this happening. First off, take a deep breath and stop yelling, that might only make it worse." Kay nodded and took a deep breath. "Now...let the breath out!" She breathed out.

Seto sighed.

"Alright, now stop freaking out. If oyu've never been in much trouble before, maybe you'll get some slack."

"I can't ruin my record!! It's spotless!!" she cried. (I'm not sure if that's true, but knowing me and how innocent I appear to most adults, it should not have a mark.)

"Wow, the fact that I'm trying to calm you down shocks me." She bit her lip. The door opened and Miss Bew walked outside. She had a cold look on her face.

"Never, in all my years of teaching, have I dealt with such an outburst...and from one of my good students, none-the-less. And you, young man, I know you're new here, but surely your old school had dicipline and you would not behave in this way."

"Ma'am, forgive us...it was just what you said that set us off."

"That's hardly an excuse."

"I know. But let's just say, when it comes to me, Kay has a very...hot temper."

"I can tell."

"And, as you can see, she's pretty much wigging out, thinking she'll get detention of suspension."

"Well...I guess I'll let oyu two off this one time only! But it was embarrassing to explain what the yelling was about."

"Sorry." Seto put a hand on Kay's head and ruffled her hair. "We'll be good."

"Hey!" She tried to smack his hand away. "Cute it out! I'm not five!"

"you might as well be." Kay glared up at Seto and mumbled under her breath. Ms. Bew sighed a bit, worried about how this school year would progress.

They walked back into the room and the bell rang in ten minutes. Kay packed her stuff and a girl with shoulder length, dark hair with a provacative smile in a short red dress and black shoes walked up to Seto.

"Hey." He gave her an emotionless look.

"...hi..."

"well, since oyu clearly don't have taste in trash," she tossed her head in Kay's direction, "maybe you and I should go out sometime."

"No."

"Aw, c'mon. No need to be shy."

"I'm not."

"I'm Emily."

"I don't care. Let's go, Kay." He walked out the door. Kay laughed at Emily's shocked face.

"Better luck next time, dog." She snickered and ran after Seto. "That was awesome!"

"Pfft, why would I go out with some slut I don't know?"

"Man, did oyu see her face? I swear, I hate that girl! Ooh, and next is German." Kay got a dreamy expression on her face. "And that means I'll get to see Kody."

"Who?"

"A guy I like." Seot shrugged.

"Whatever."

O_O The chappie...it's done! *Shocked*b]

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 13, 2007, 8:35:57 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17awesome chapter and i hope you update soon.

KionaKina on November 14, 2007, 7:43:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaeventually!

gaaralover1 on November 13, 2007, 9:18:35 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Cool....

KionaKina on November 13, 2007, 10:03:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks

KelekiahGaladrian on November 10, 2007, 2:06:44 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYAY! IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!! I LOVED THAT KAY-CHAN!! I hate gym, and history, and stupid retarded people like the Emily girl. >.< Hate them, but loved this chap. ^^

KionaKina on November 10, 2007, 3:47:30 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks

I like my History clas sbecause my teacher is really nice...gym... *Gets a gun and sahoots it*

KelekiahGaladrian on November 10, 2007, 3:48:33 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianI don't esactly have history yet, but it bores me. Gym, should rot in heck with everything else I hate.

Moon_Princess on November 9, 2007, 12:41:36 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Great job! ^^

Is Emily a real person?

It almost seems like Kaiba's warming up to you! ^.^ Hehehe!


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 9, 2007, 8:28:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! And I loathe her!!! She is an evil little wench

SnowKitty on November 8, 2007, 9:31:53 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyGreat chappie, Kay-chan! Very funny! ^^

KionaKina on November 8, 2007, 10:38:58 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThank you, Ki-Ki

gaaralover1 on November 8, 2007, 8:49:23 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Poor Kaiba.... Poor poor Kaiba... Why do you torment him so?

KionaKina on November 8, 2007, 11:18:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina...I don't know... hmm.... *thinsk* I'm just tha tmean a perosn, I guess ^_^

animecrazyfan on November 6, 2007, 9:47:01 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanwell you are a fan of seto..why deny?
and seto.. in a "normal" outfit?
I wanna see THAT!

KionaKina on November 7, 2007, 7:53:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaMe too! ...he looks hot in my mind...

animecrazyfan on November 9, 2007, 5:58:06 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfantell me about it *drools*

Moon_Princess on November 2, 2007, 2:16:21 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAw, not done yet? Then I shall wait. ^^

*snickers* You WOULD have too much fun teasing Kaiba, wouldn't you? ^-^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 3, 2007, 3:44:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! Yes I would!!!!

PandaChan21 on November 2, 2007, 1:13:35 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I'm aware that you aren't done...

KionaKina on November 2, 2007, 9:22:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaalright, just making sure oyu know

ladychaos on November 1, 2007, 3:21:36 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosLOL.
 
Seto must me fun to annoy

KionaKina on November 1, 2007, 11:05:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes he is *Pokes Seto*