Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Day at School: German and Algebra II

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 6 - Day at School: German and Algebra II

Chapter 6 - Day at School: German and Algebra II
Kay walked into the portable and the teacher was at her desk, typing on the computer.

"Good morning, Frau Johnson." she turned and smiled at her.

"Hello Kaleigh. 'Who's this?"

"Seto Kaiba. He's the new exchange kid."

"Oh, right. Nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Johnson."

"Hello, Mrs. Johnson." She smiled again. Frau Johnson was a nice lady with bushy dark blonde hair, glasses, and dark eyes. She looked like she was in her 30's. Kay dropped her bag and purse at a desk and sat down on the floor near the door and started writing in a random spiral. Seto stared at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing."

"Yeah, didn't see that coming. What I meant was, why are you on the floor writing instead of sitting at your desk?" he asked. Kay shrugged.

"I like the floor."

"Why? It's filthy."

"I always lay on the floor at home so it's kind of a habit."

"You are just weird, Kay."

"What's wrong with that? Who wants to be normal like everyone else? Weird is different, different is a good thing to me." She went back to writing. Seto blinked.

"Um...alright."

"Seto."

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Why don't you take the seat behind Kaleigh?" Kayu looked up.

"B-but, doesn't K- somebody sit there?"

"I wanted to move Kody anyway." Kay groaned in frustration and Seto smirked. A girl with glasses, thick black hair cut short, and tanned skin sat next to Kay.

"Be strong, Kay, be strong."

"Waah..." Kay said sadly.

"C'mon, Imouto-san." Seto blinked.

"did you just call her 'little sister'?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"You look nothing alike."

"Are you being racist?!"

"Judith, calm down."

"No, I will not! Who is this guy?"

"Seto Kaiba."

"You mean from-"

"Yup."

"oh." Judith stood up and looked at Seto. "I don't like you."

"Good for you." Kay yawned.

"OK, shut up you two."

"What's up with you, Kay?"

"I'm tired, and I just remembered I have a test next period so now I'm sad."

"Ooh, that sucks."

"Tell me about it. And Mr. Sunshine right there is in all but one of my classes."

"Are you serious?"

"Yup."

"Wooooow...." Seto rolled his eyes.

"You two are just weirdos."

"Like you're one to talk, Kaiba. You have a fetish for dragons, heights, and gravity defying trench coats."

"What?"

"EXACTLY!" He sweatdropped.

"Wow...just wow..." he said, at a loss for any other words. Kay shrugged and went back to writing, trying to indulge herself in one of the few things the provide her true joy in this world. Now if only she had a computer...typing felt more...poetic sometimes.

And right now, typing would feel far better.

In a quiet place, like th elibrary, she would watch her fingers dance on the keys and hear the familiar clicking and it would lull her into a state where she knew that she was doing as she should and it was a place of peace and serenity.

At time slike this, she was silent, taking in all the joys of writing had to offer. Writing offered a little more than drawing did. It brought more peace to her, it let her dream more.

The bell cut off her thoughts and she growled. Any loud form of interruption sent her spiraling down to reality...how she loathed reality.

"What's wrong?" Judith asked her. Kay sighed and shook her head.

"Nothing...I was just forcibly dragged back to reality." She stood up and went to sit at her desk. Now her moment was gone and she could not remember what she was going to write next...and she was right in the middle of a bloody sentence. "God!" she snapped, glaring at the spiral.

A hand snaked by and snatched it.

"Hey!" She turned to see Seto, opening it. She tried to get it back, but he held her back at arm's length. "Give that back!"

"What is it?"

"Mine! Now give it back!!" she snapped. His cobalt eyes scanned the notebook pages with interest. She finally gave up, knowing she could not get the spiral back in this way. "Fine, it's a book I've been writing for the past year. I'm on th second draft. Now may I please have it back?" she asked, struggling to sound polite instead of hostile.

Seto smirked at her.

"I'll give it back later." She pouted.

"C'mon!" she whined, sounding very childish. He chuckled a little, unable to help it.

"Keep that up and I'll mistake you for a 5-year-old instead of a 15-year-old." Kay sighed and turned around, not willing to deal with it anymore. She pulled out a small novel from her bag and and turned to a page in the middle and began to read.

Today they were simply working on their workbooks, but Kay was done with hers and they did not have a copy for Seto yet, so he was allowed to skip the chapter anyway, which was not a big issue to him.

He spent his class period reading her draft. It was only 20 something pages so far, but it was interesting.

The opening was written in a more...intruiging way. It was more enticing and made him want to read what goes on. It was opened up in a short but mysterious prologue that really captured you. Short, sweet, and to the point, he was determined to discover who the mysterious spawn of the darkness was and who Carlinya was.

And then it moved on to the main character and described parts of who she was and her friend. It was persona, the way it was worded, voiced with fondness like a mother describing her child. She was pretty good.

(I'm not trying to be egotiscal, honest! But so many people have complimented my story, I'm trying to imagine Seto is one of them so please don't say I'm conceited or whatever because I honestly am not trying to be)

He handed her the spiral. "It's good." She blushed.

"What?"

"I said it's good."

"...uh...thanks?" she said, not sure what to make of this rather unexpected compliment. Seto shrugged and sat there, not sure what to do next. Kay packed her spiral back into her backpack slowly, still kind of lost in her mind.

Then she sat back up and continued to read her book.

"Kaleigh!" She looked up.

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Can you take these papers to the front office for me since you're finished with your work?"

"Sure thing." Kay took the packet and left the portable. Seto's eyes darted to her bag.

"I wonder..." He took it and opened the front pocket. Inside was a clipboard, some spiral notebooks, a ruler, a pack of markers, and a one small book titled "Her Spanish Boss." He had already read the blue spiral, but there was another one and it was also blue.

He took it out and started to read.

There was a page with some stuff on it.

"Couples in this story: FushichouShipping, NekoShipping, EternalShipping." He blinked, not sure what that meant. He started reading it. So far, nothing interesting. Just Kay hanging out with her friends.

Apparently, he and the Yugioh cast were there and he was hosting a virtual tournament. A hand snatched the sprial out of her hands and he looked up at a ticked off Kay.

"What are you doing with this??" she demanded.

"It was on the floor an d was reading it to see what it was, I didn't know it was yours."

"Uh-huh, so why is my backpack open when I KNOW I closed it??"

"Anyone can open your backpack." She glared, her eye twitching.

~*~


The bell released the class and Seto walked outside, the left side of his face red.

"Hey Kaiba!" Yami called, running over with Cat.

"Where's Kay?"

"Still in classroom."

"What's up with your face?" Cat asked.

"She slapped me."

"She WHAT?!" Cat and Yami asked in unison. At this moment, Kay pushed past them, a scowl on her face.

"Um, Kay?" Cat asked. She didn't answer. She didn't even look at them. Only kept stomping through the grass, her eyes focused on J-Building in the far off distance.

"Stupid Kaiba! If he hadn't of stolen my spiral I would not have slapped him and almost got sent to the office." Kay's scowl only depends and she kepy on walking, he hands clenching into tight fists and her shoulders stiffening ridgedly.

"Hi Kay!" one girl called from the crowd of people, but Kay said nothing. She just kept going.

By the time she got to her classroom, she looked downright pissed off and had a glare that read "talk to me and I will kill you".

Seto, Yami, and Cat all arrived in the classroom and Kay looke dup for one moment, narrowed her eyes at Seto, then looked straight ahead.

"Why is she so mad at you?" Cat asked, confused.

"I took one of her stories and read it."

"You did? Dude, no wonder's she pissed."

"Care to clarify?" he asked. Cat shook her head.

"She'll get mad. You have to be in our little fandom group."

"Your what?" Seto asked dryly.

"Our fandom group."

"Right..." The bell rang. And Seto, Cat, and Yami were all convientiently seated around Kay like so.


Desk Seto Desk Desk Desk
Desk Kay Desk Desk Desk
Yami Cat Desk Desk Desk
Desk Desk Desk Desk Desk
Desk Desk Desk Desk Desk

Sooooo...for the entire period, Seto kept feeling something hitting him from behind. Gee, I wonder...

The lesson was on exponents today. They had time to do their homework. Kay finished quickly and turned it into their teacher for five extra points and then kicked Seto again as she sat down. He nearly broke his pencil in frustration...and pain.

The bell rang again.

"Kay, please stop being mad!" Cat said. "You already inflicted pain upon Kaiba, isn't that enough?" she asked.

"Let me think." She pretended to think. "No!"

"Kay, why don't we just go to lunch and eat-"

"I didn't bother to pack a lunch. I'm just going to hang out in the library."

"You're allowed to do that?" Cat asked in amazement. Kay nodded.

"Yup."

"Cool!" Kay smiled and Cat pointed at her. "Now THERE'S the Kay we all know and love." She laughed.

"OK, OK, you made me laugh. But I'm still mad at Kaiba."

"Yeah, I figured as much. So, are you updating any stories on FAC?" Cat asked.

"I can't update Sunshine and Moonshine without the DVDs so I can watch the episodes...I might update Wanting to Heal the Pain or Mizu Kizuna."

"AWESOME!" Kay grinned and shrugged.

"I guess. Now let's go before lunch is over."

"Ya!" They raced out of the classroom. Yami chuckled as he watched themgo and Seto shook his head.

"Dorks..."

"I think it's kind of cute." Seto raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why would you think that?"

"They're kinda like kids. It's rather endearing, really."

"Wow, five dollar word. You get a hold star..." seto said sarcastically. Yami glared at him.

"Don't make me kick your butt in duel monsters."

"You might be able to beat me in a duel, but if we seriously fought foot and fist, I'd kick your butt."

"Want a bet?"

I'M DONE! Will Yami and Seto fight? Heh...what do you think? Wait until next chappie to find out.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KelekiahGaladrian on December 1, 2007, 2:16:31 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYami! Be nice to Kaiba!! Kaiba! Be nice to Yami!

That was awesome Kay-chan! I loved it! ^^ Poor Kay-chan....

RoseQueen on January 11, 2008, 11:23:44 AM

RoseQueen on
RoseQueenI'll second that !!! I wish they'd just get along!
But maybe, we should be pressing the Joey and Kaiba thing first... what ever, great chapter!!!

KionaKina on December 1, 2007, 2:27:16 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAww, hav eno fear. It doesn't take me to long to get over stuff. I'm me! ^_^

KelekiahGaladrian on December 6, 2007, 7:08:30 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianThat's good. ^^

Kohakucrazy on November 30, 2007, 10:06:52 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyHA! Seto seto seto.... Yami can whip your butt in dule monsters any day... Just face it..... * Has a sad face on* OH WHUPPTIY FLIPPIN DOO!!! I DUN CARE!!! * Laughs* All I care about is... WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH MOKUBA!? I mean... Ya can't just LEAVE him! YA HAVE TA CHECK UP ON HIM!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED!!! * Rushing around like an idiot flippin out cuz you left Mokuba out*



BTW note:
AND PPL SAY I DUN CARE 'BOUT NO ONE BUT MYSELF!! HA!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! ( Sorry... Just had to get that out..)


* Still running around the room freaking out over what happened to Mokuba*

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 10:11:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O ...uhh...

Kohakucrazy on December 3, 2007, 8:33:08 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazySorry.. I care abouts the little pplz.... EXSPECAILLY Mokuba * Hugs him* He's my favorite outta EVERYBODY... Except for Bakura... But Mokie's my all time fave..

Kohakucrazy on December 21, 2007, 10:31:15 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyAlso I'm a weird person so just ignore me whenever I do something like that....

Moon_Princess on November 30, 2007, 6:15:20 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessOoohhh! Watch out Kaiba, Kay-chan is mad at you~!

Lol.

They're going to fight? O.O *hides under a desk and waits for the next chappie*

Lol, great job! ^_^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 10:05:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, thank you Cat. ^_^ I'm happy I put you and Yami back into the story ^_^

PandaChan21 on November 29, 2007, 10:34:44 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21*still laughing* That's gold...pure, twenty-four karat gold...

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 3:05:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayesh

SnowKitty on November 29, 2007, 10:45:50 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyGood chappie. I'd type more, but school's about to stop, so yeah.

SnowKitty on November 29, 2007, 10:46:06 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyOops! I meant start!

KionaKina on November 30, 2007, 3:05:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, indeed