Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Day at School: Lunch

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 7 - Day at School: Lunch

Chapter 7 - Day at School: Lunch
Yami and Seto stood in front of each other in the courtyard. It was a large area outside surrounded by buildings of the school. Like so.

M Building A Building (Offices)

----------------------------------Cafeteria


K Building

---------------Library


There were blue benches and tables scattered aimlessly around the area where students sat and talked while eating their lunch. A few little trees also dotted the vacinity.

They were pretty much being ignored, seeing as most people were rushing for the character to beat the lunch frenzy in the lines. Fifth lunch happened to have the most people, which flat out sucks.

Seto cracked his knuckles.

"You might be the king of Duel Monsters, but you couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag."

"Oh yeah, rich boy? Like you're so tough."

"I'm ready to prove you wrong."

"Bring it!" Seto lunged and socked Yami in the gut. He got the wind knocked out of him and fell backwards.

"Care to take back what you said?" Yami sat up and glared.

"Over my dead body."

"Fine." He growled and got Seto's left cheek. (EEP! Not the face! lol, jk!) Seto kneed him VERY close to a bad area to be kneed and Yami doubled over.

"THAT was a dirty trick." Seto rubbed the side of his face.

"Yeah?" Yami kicks him in the shin.

"YEAH!" They rolled around, beating up each other and yet, somehow, not REALLY getting bruised or anything. But they did get a few injuries on their arms and legs from the ground.

By now, a few poeple had gathered and were cheering for either Yami or Yugi.

Kay and Cat arrived in the courtyard with Maria and noticed the crowd.

"Hey, what's going on?" Cat asked. Maria blinked.

"I'm not sure. Let's check it out!" The three girls ran over and pushed their way through the crowd. They gasped when they saw Seto and Yami.

"What are they doing?!" Maria creid.

"They're going to be in SO much trouble!!" Cat cried. Kazy pushed past more people and into the small circle left open for the two boys.

"Hey, HEY!" She grabbed them by the collar of their shirts. "BREAK IT UP!" And right on cue, a teacher walked in.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" she shrilled. Everyone froze. "All of you students, GET GOING!" The crowd dispersed almost instantly, leaving Seto and Yami on the ground, fists frozen in the air and Kay, Cat, and Maria standing next to them. "Could someone please explain to me what's going on?"

"Um, well...we came here and saw these two rolling around fighting so I tried to yank them apart..." Kay said.

"you two!" She pointed an accusing, manicured nail at Seto and Yami. "You are suspended for three-"

"Wait! They're exchange students and were...homeschooled before!" Maria and Cat nodded.

"They didn't know any better. PLEASE, can't you go easy on them?" Maria asked. The teacher frowned firmly but saw the three puppy dog pouts and finally gave in.

"Fine, they won't be suspended, BUT they will get a week of detention." And with that, she walked away. Kay sighed with relief and turned to Yami and Seto with her hands on her hips.

"Are you two sane?!" she snapped. "I assume even you idiots know fighting in school is NOT allowed." Yami and Seto glared at each other and stood up, dusting themselves off.

"He started it." Kay glared.

"you two are acting like Kindergardeners. Now say you're sorry or else detention is going to be the least of your worries." They could tell she was serious. Yami and Seto frowned at each other.

"Sorry..." they mumbled. Kay rolled her eyes.

"Close enough..." She looked at Seto and noticed something. "Kaiba! You're bleeding!" She pointed to his arm and there was a bad scrape on his elbow. (seto's wearing a black T-shirt under his trench coat. Why? ...I dunno)

"Huh? Oh, look at that. I'll just walk it off."

'no way, you're going to the nurse." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll be fine, mom." She glared.

"No excuses now MARCH! Yami, are oyu bleeding too?" she asked. He examined his arms and legs.

"Not as far as I know. I'm just a little scraped, but not too badly."

"OK, come on!" Kay grabbed Seto's arm and pulled him to the nurse's office, followed by the others.

"this is dumb, Kay." Seto winced as the nurse sprayed some medicine on his cut and bandaged it.

"Shut up!"

"Wow, she's very forceful." Maria and Cat noddd.

"She's got strong maternal instincts, like me." Maria smiled. "And a bad temper." Soon, Seto's scrape was all patched up and they were free to go. Kay walked into the attendance office, got a library pass, and jotted down their names.

"Let's go! We only have fifteen minutes to use the computers, thanks to you two."

"Don't blame us."

"I AM blaming you, Kaiba."

Cat sighed. "Great, they're at each other's throats again."

"Stop it, both of you!" Maria frowned. "Let's just go." They walked to the library. Kay handed her ID card to the librarian and took a computer. Cat sat next to her.

"Kay? Still mad?"

"Nah, I guess not." She shrugged. "I'm annoyed your future boyfriend and Kaiba got detention." Cat IMMEDIATELY turned bright red.

"What?! But he- and I- and the...but...Kay!!" She nsickered and logged onto Fanart.

"Your blushed reveals all."

"Yeah? Well Kaiba and you are totally into each other." Kay's face turned a shade of pink.

"I highly doubt that..." she mumbled. Kay worked on some stuff and checked reviews on fanfiction. "Oh, look. Forced Along the Path of Discontent has gotten ten reviews for the last chapter. I can update now, awesome."

At this moment, the bell rang. Kay sighed.

"Typical." She restarted the computer and collected her ID. A boy with tick, dark hair and glasses wearing a dark green jacket came up to her.

"Ready for Oral Interpretation?"

"Unfortunately. I don't feel like working on our Duet today."

"Sorry, Kay."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey, have you seen Ryou?" Cat asked. "i remember he said he had our lunch."

"Um..." Ryou came up behind them.

"Hello!"

"Oh, hey Ryou. I didn't see you in gym."

"I think I have a different coach."

"well isn't that just peachy?" Kay sighed. "OK, I'll see you all later. Kaiba, Alex, let's go. Oral Interp. beckons us." She walked out the door and they followed her.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 26, 2007, 9:19:33 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyTHANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! I think I may get my brother in law and sister to read these.. Those two and I do dule from time to time when my niece is asleep. THIS WAS AN AWESOEM CHAPTER!! * glares at Yami and Kaiba* Yami you're DEFINATLY older and should know better.. And SETO KAIBA!!! You SHOULD be expelled! Owner of a company and you can't even stay out of a fist fight! * scolding them to no end*

P.S
If you like Yu-gi-oh then you should check out my drawing of Atemu (Yami). I did it from following the steps to draw him from yu-gi-oh the movie animated manga. No tracing involved.

KionaKina on December 26, 2007, 10:02:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaOk, I'm off to look

KelekiahGaladrian on December 24, 2007, 1:10:28 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianGreat job Kay-chan! I noticed a couple mistakes, but nothing too bad here. Sorry if you don't like me doing that, but I'm in a critiquing mood right now.

Kel: RYOU-KUN!! ^^ *glomps him*

Oh dear.... Update when you can Kay-chan!!

KionaKina on December 24, 2007, 5:55:06 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI type so fast, spelling mistake shappen a lot. Sorry ^^;

KelekiahGaladrian on December 29, 2007, 11:13:35 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianIt's okay, I understand. ^^

SnowKitty on December 23, 2007, 11:06:48 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyThat was funny seeing those two fight each other. I wish I could have an interesting lunch period like that. I can't wait for the next update. It shall be Oral Interp, and that means I'll be there! Yay! ^-^

KionaKina on December 24, 2007, 5:54:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES!

Moon_Princess on December 22, 2007, 11:35:01 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! An update! ^_^ *dances* I loved it! :3

*points at Yami and Kaiba* Bad! Don't fight! >.<

Lol, I never though Kaiba and Yami would actually ever get into an actual physical fight. XD

Great job! ^^ Update soon, kk?


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on December 22, 2007, 11:35:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI shall

QuickCookie on December 22, 2007, 11:25:40 AM

QuickCookie on
QuickCookieYES! YOU UPDATED!!! I wonder if Kaiba or someone else will discover Kay's stories on FAC...Great job, update soon!

KionaKina on December 22, 2007, 11:27:11 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaoh, he will. *Evil snicker* He will...