Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Day at School: Oral Interp

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 8 - Day at School: Oral Interp

Chapter 8 - Day at School: Oral Interp
Kay walked into the small room of the protable behind the school.

"Hi Kristen, Yugi." Kay smiled and waved at them. They waved back.

"Hey Kay." She walked over to the teacher, a medium sized Asian woman in glasses with her dark hair in a ponytail sitting at her computer. Seto and Alex walked into the room right as Kay finished talking to the teacher.

She went to take her spot in front of Kristen and pulled out some paper form her bag and turned around to talk to her. Alex took his seat in front of Kay and pulled out a marvel comic book and started to read.

Seto sighed and walked over to the teacher.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm Seto Kaiba. I'm your new student."

"Yes, Kaleigh just told me about you. I'm Ms. Smith."

"She did?" Seto asked, looking a little surprised.

"Yes. Just take a seat anywhere you want. Oral Interp is pretty self explanitory. Right now, the class is working on Duos.

"...what?"

"You'll see the performances starting next week. Right now, just watch them and see what they do."

"Right." Seto walked over to the desk next to Kay and sat down. Yugi was behind him and Alex and Kristen were diagonal from him. He noticed that Emily girl was in this class as well. He groaned inwardly.

A boy with an orange sweatshirt and long blonde hair walked into the room and stood in front of Seto.

"dude, you're in my desk."

"I don't see your name on it."

"alex, tell this guy to ge tout of my desk."

"Sorry, I'm too busy loving the Silver Surfer in all of his silver glory..." Alex said dreamily, stroking a comic. Kay turned to stare.

"Alex, there is a little thing called therapy I think you should consider."

"Hey!"

"Obsession is not healthy."

"It's not obsession, it's love!"

"no, the line is 'It's not obsession, it's fandom.'"

"Same difference."

"Not really."

"KAY!"

"What is it, Nick?"

"Tell this pretty-boy to get out of my desk." Seto stood up.

"Pretty-boy?!" Kay grabbed his hand and pulled him down into the desk.

"Ixnay on the ightingfay!" she snapped. Then she looked at Nick. "Look, he's new, and Ms. Smith says he might need someone to help him in this class. Just take another desk."

Nick frowned but did as he was told. Seto blinked and looked at Kay who turned back to talk to Kristen as if nothing happened. Seto sat in silence, not sure what else to do.

Finally, the final bell rang and Ms. Smith walked to the front of the room and said some stuff to the class. Seto pulled out a book and began to read.

"Seto." He looked up.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked.

"Why don't you critique Alex and Nick's duo along with Kay and Kristen? They can explain it to you."

"Um...ok?"

"Good." She handed him a sheet of paper with the word "Peer Critque" ont he top and some other stuff.

Kay took it out of his hand and wrote something on it.

"OK, come on losers, let's get this show on the road. I can't wait to hear oyu sing, Alex." she smirked and he frowned.

"Kay, be quiet. You will never hear me sing!"

"Yes I will ,you have no choice."

"Well, I think we may cut it out and-"

"Aww, c;mon." She pulled a puppy dog face. "Pwetty pwease?" she asked, blinking her eyes innocently. Seto had to resist laughing hysterically when Alex caved.

Wow, he never wanted to laugh. But seeing a guy cave so easilly to a puppy dog face was hilarious!

But who was he to talk? Mokuba had convinced him to let him stay up later or take a day off from work with that dreaded face on more than one occasion.

"Hello? Earth to Kaiba." He snapped out of his thoughts to see Kay waving her hand in front of his face. "It's time to go critique."

"Right." He stood up and followed the group. Yugi was also joining them to see what they were suppossed to do.

They went into the G building and into the stairwells. Kay and Kristen sat down and Seto and Yugi did the same, Yugi sitting next to Kristen. Kay "accidently" pushed them closer.

They blushed and then turned to look at her.

"Whoops, that was an accident." She blinked innocently. Seto smirked a little bit.

"OK, so what od we do?" Yugi asked.

"It's simple." Kristen held up the paper. "We watch Alex and Nick perform and we right down things they can improve on. You have to do 3 general critiques and three specific."

"What are they performing?" Yugi asked.

"A duo. It's a partner event. Two people perform a piece but there's a catch. You cannot look directly at your partner or make any physical contact."

"Wow, really?" Kay and Kristen nodded.

"It looks really cool if they do a good job."

"Our job is to help them improve their duo to its best." Yugi nodded and Seto did nothing.

"OK, time to begin. Go for it, guys."

Alex and Nick performed a comedical duo of the movie The Grinch. Yugi and Kristen did not give much critique because they really liked it. Kay and Seto, however, were a tag team of critics.

Kay was firm but not, you know, mean. Seto, on the other hand, was punched in the arm by Kay twice for his harshness.

"God, I think you might have caused permanent damage." Seto rubbed his arm.

"You deserved that, Kaiba. I mean GEEZ, have you heard of being polite?"

"Define polite." She glared. "Fine, yes. But-"

"No buts. Next time you critique, if you make osmeone cry, I'm gonna kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try."

"Don't encourage me." They glared at each other. Kristena nd Yugi laughed a little.

"Those two act like brother and sister." Kristen nodded.

"Yup, maybe worse." They walked back into the portable and had fifteen minutes to spare. Kristen and Kay worked in a blue spiral.

Seto read his book, and Yugi talked with Kristen.

Kay looked at him.

"Wow, you are so boring, Kaiba."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Why don't you socialize?"

"Why should I?" he asked. She rolled her eyes.

"So you don't look like a total freak."

"Hmph, you're one to talk." She poked him in the side.

"What was that?" Seto gave a small yelp. He couldn't help it. Kay stared and laughed at him.

"Man! That right there is hilarious."

"WHY must you do that?"

"It's really funny to see your reaction. Besides, I do it to everyone. Watch." she leaned forward on her desk, reached aorund, and poked alex's sides.

He practically shrieked and turned to see Kay laughing hysterically at him.

"Kay, why do you like torturing people so much?"

"I have no clue, Ki-Ki. It's just that much fun." Kristen smiled and shook her head a bit. Yugi laughed a bit.

"Kaiba, you should have seen your face."

"Shut up, Yugi."

The bell rang. Kay gathered up her stuff and handed Kristen to blue spiral Seto had stolen earlier.

"Try to get something written, Ki-Ki."

"OK, OK, don't pressure me."

"I'm not, I swear." They walked out of the portable and then Kay suddenly got an idea. "Oh Seto." He looked at her and failed to notice Emily staring at them. She took his arm and smiled up at him. "Ready for Chemistry, sweetie?"

"...what?" he asked, staring.

"Chemistry." She grinned. "You know, our next class."

"Um...sure?" he said. Kay smirked and saw Emily's face grown to pure jealousy and anger. She stood on toptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

"well let's get going." She led him out of the room. Seto was just too shocked to do anything. Kristen and Yugi were shocked too.

"Kay...what did you-" Kristen began when they left the room but Kay immediately snickered.

"MAN! That was so great."

"Kay?" Alex asked.

"Did you SEE Emily's face?!" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kristen and Alex asked.

"I did that to piss off Emily. She was flirting with Seto earlier and called me trash so I tohught I'd get a little pay back by making her tihnk Seto and I were dating."

"...you are so devious sometimes, you know that?" Alex asked.

"What do you think?" she asked, smirking and putting her hands on her hips.

"I have to go, later you two." Alex left. Seto was still in shock, even though he heard her explain.

"Kaiba? You OK?" Yugi asked.

"...I'm weirded out..."

"Oh please, I could have made out with you instead. Would that have made you more comfortable?" Kay asked. Seto turned red and shook his head.

"NO!"

"Alright." Kristen and Yugi looked at each other and then shrugged.

"So, Christmas Break is right around the corner." (I'm just changing the time if I mentioned it before. I feel like making it close to Christmas)

"I can't wait!" Kay smiled. "It'll be my first Christmas with the house to myself."

"Yup. Are you having your Christmas party again?"

"Of course! I just need to go out and buy some stuff to make."

"Awesome. Well, Yugi and I should get to class."

"OK." Kay hugged them. "Later lovebirds." She walked away and they blushed.

"KAY!" She laughed and winked at them.

"Bye." Seto followed her to J building for Chemistry class.

I updated, MIRACLE! A little Fushichou moment. I'm almost done with the school day, honest!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on January 6, 2008, 9:48:50 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYay for Oral Interp! Great chappie! ^-^

KionaKina on January 7, 2008, 8:34:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm so glad oyu liked it ^_^

KionaKina on January 7, 2008, 8:34:56 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm so glad oyu liked it ^_^

Kohakucrazy on January 6, 2008, 8:21:10 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyYou just LOVE poking people don't you Kay? oh well.... Great update.. I was laughing my head off when Seto yelped. And about the puppy dog eyes.. Mokie does use them to get Seto to be with him.. :D

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 8:37:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinauh-huh and it's so adorable!

PandaChan21 on January 6, 2008, 8:13:59 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21*died laughing*

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 8:16:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Aw crap...she died

KelekiahGaladrian on January 6, 2008, 6:04:00 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianHAHA! That was great Kay-chan! YAY FOR THE UPDATE!!! I don't really have much else to say about it, other than it was awesome, so I'll sign off here!! ^^

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 6:05:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaalrighty! ^_^

AlleyCat17 on January 6, 2008, 4:56:22 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and it was funny at the end.anyways add more chapters soon.

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 5:07:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaokies ^_^

Moon_Princess on January 6, 2008, 3:56:32 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! A new chappie! ^_^
Lol, that was hilarious!

Kay was firm but not, you know, mean. Seto, on the other hand, was punched in the arm by Kay twice for his harshness.

"God, I think you might have caused permanent damage." Seto rubbed his arm.

"You deserved that, Kaiba.


I loved that part. XD It was sooo funny!

Great job! Can't wait for another update!! :D


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 4:03:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYay! I'm glad you liked that part ^_^