Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Day at School: Chemistry and English

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 9 - Day at School: Chemistry and English

Chapter 9 - Day at School: Chemistry and English
Seto and Kay entered the chemistry classroom. A bunch of the students were standing and chit chatting. She walked to a seat in the back and sat next to a tall, skinny girl with long, reddish brown hair, dark eyes, reading a manga called "Ceres".

"Hey Amanda."

"Hi Kay." She smiled at her. Seto stood there, feeling like an idiot for about the zillionth time that day. The teacher walked in. She was fairly short with short, light brown hair, and brown eyes. She looked really nice and had a pleasant air around her.

"Excuse me-"

"Miss Nihill." Kay was standing there. "We have a new student."

"Oh?' she looked at Seto. "Well, hello. Welcome."

"Um...thank you."

"I'll be happy to help him get settled."

"That's very sweet of you, Kaleigh." she smiled and Seto stared. What is with this girl? Is she bipolar or something??

Kay took her seat and Seto, in a daze, sat in front of her. The class began in a few minutes and today was a quiz day. Seto looked over his shoulder at Kay, who was writing answers rather quickjly. She finished first and walked to the front of the classroom.

It was then he noticed some form of paper taped to the wall.

Silver Test Tube Award

100 Club

He saw her name on a few of these papers. One on the silver test tube award, one on a 100 club paper. He blinked. What the heck?

Kay took her seat and handed Seto some paper.

"Here."

"What is it?"

"My notes over what the quiz is over. I'll explain it if you can't figure it out." Seto read the notes. They were very easy to understand. Science was one of his strong suits.

"It's not that complicated." Kay raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, good." The quizzes were all turned in and class ended after doing a worksheet.

Kay walked out of the room quickly, Seto following close behind.

"So, you're a chem nerd." Kay frowned.

"am not!"

"Oh, please. Since when are you so sweet to me?"

"Well, you dealt with me flirting with you so I could piss off Emily. I guess I owed you one."

"You just like being number one in that class."

"So what if I do?" she asked.

"Well, too bad it won't last." Kay froze and looked at him.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm determined to beat you out in that class."

"I get 100 in that class. I'd love to see you beat that."

"I can and I will." (Yes, I do get a 100 in Chemistry. Call me a nerd if you want, it just means I'll be rich and successful and those who frown upong education will scrub the floor at MacDonald's)

"Prove it."

"fine."

"Well oyu two have gotten close. Kay nad Seto looked to see Tori and Bakura standing there, smirking. Thne they looked at each other and jumped away.

"Shut up, Tori!" Kay snapped. She laughed.

"you know i'm just kidding oyu."

"No you aren't."

"...good point." Kay sighed.

And since everyone has a different English class and I'm damn tire,d we;'re just gonna FF to the end of the day. Sorry English class, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE!!!

Readers: Uhh... *Sweatdrop*

...koff koff. Moving on!

The final bell rang (At long friggin LAST) and students poured out of the buildings. Kay walked with her friend Tori from History class, blabbing about anything of interest.

"So, only six people bought tickets for the winter dance?"

"Yup. They cancelled the whole thing."

"did the school already pay to hire the DJ?"

"I don't think so. If they did, sucks to be them."

"Pfft, yeah." They continued til they got to the end of the cafeteria where a mob of students moved to get to the bus loop. "alright Tori, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." They walked away. Kay strode out through the parking lot. This weekend, Maria, Kristen, Yugi, and Jounouchi were ocming over for a sleepover. Tori could not come because she had, apparently, been grounded for something that made no sense.

Kay wondered faintly why she had been grounded. something about pudding and a monkey...

"HEY!" She stopped and turned around. Cat, Yami, Seto, and Ryou were all running towards her.

"Oh yeah, there are people who reside in my abode." Seot glared.

"Thanks for waiting for us!"

"Sorry, I was spacing out."

"There's a shock."

"Need I remind you that I can throw you out to the street any day or send you to live with my mother?" Kay snapped. Suddenyl, she realized something.

"Oh my GOD! I forgot aobut-AGH!" She took off running. Everyone blinked.

"Hey! Get back here!" Seto yelled, chasing after her. They ran up he back road, past the four way intersection, into the gated subdivision, down the streets, and to the familiar house. Kay opened the front door and bolted in.

"Mokuba!" He peeked his head out of the kitchen.

"Yes?" She sighed with relief.

"I was afraid I'd forgotten to give you a key to the house."

"you remembered, Kay onee-san." Seto stared.

"'Kay onee-san?'" he repeated. Kay smiled and pat his head.

"Yeah. I wanna adopt him as my new little brother."

"No."

"Then I'll just marry oyu."

"No."

"Which one is it?"

"Neither."

"C'mon!"

"No."

"Pwease?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Kaaaaaaaaaaaibaaaaaaaaaaa..." Kay whined, putting on her own famous puppy dog pout. Seto groaned. That face could even melt him.

"N-" She grabbed his arm and pouted. "...grr...." was all he said. Kay laughed and hugged Mokuba. Seto sighed as Cat, Ryou, and Yami walked through the door.

"What was that about?" Cat asked.

"I wanted to make sure Mokuba was here and safe."

"Ooooohhhhh!" everyone said. Kay nodded then ran up the stairs.

"I call the shower first!"

"WHAT?!"

...no...more...full...school...days...sorry this chappie was rushed. I'm tried and I gotta go to bed in 6 minutes.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on March 8, 2008, 10:06:43 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazySpeakin of Chem class.. I wanna blow somethin up the first day.. I'll even do it perpously... >:3


Zakuro

KionaKina on March 12, 2008, 10:01:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaPlease tell me if oyu blow something up. I'd LOVE to hear about that

KelekiahGaladrian on March 7, 2008, 6:20:41 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianHehe, awesome! Luved all the fluff, twas definitely worth reading. ^^

Ravin: *slaps me* You're not supposed to say things like that, it's mean!

OUCH!!!!!!! THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST YOU INTERFERE WITH EVERY PART OF MY LIFE!!!!???????!!!!!! I NEED PEACE!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Ravin: *sticks her tongue out at me and disappears*

*mutters* Stupid yami of mine.... Anyway, the chap was awesome! Hmm, 100 in Chemistry.... I'll be lucky if I even pass the class, 'course I'll be a junior when I take it so we shall see....

KionaKina on March 7, 2008, 8:30:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm a sophmore. I take Chemistry regulars and my teacher is wicked awesome which is probably why I do well. Soooo...chya

Have faith in yourself!

KelekiahGaladrian on March 9, 2008, 10:19:20 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianThat's kool. I'm only a freshman so....

I would, but... chemistry is my worst subject when it comes to science. I proved that last year when I got a C on the test about it. Chemistry and physics are my two worst subjects in science. It really sucks.

SnowKitty on March 5, 2008, 9:28:44 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyGreat chappie! ^^

KionaKina on March 7, 2008, 8:29:29 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you!

Moon_Princess on March 5, 2008, 1:38:37 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLOL! Funny ending, Kay-chan. XD
Great job! ^_^

Wow, a 100 in Chem? o.O I'm not even in that class, but I assure you I wouldn't be getting a perfect grade. '-';
lol

Great chappie, sis! :D Love it! Update soon, kk?


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on March 7, 2008, 8:29:17 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYeah. It's probably because my teacher is really cool. She let me take home a make up test so I could finish it faster.

Anyway, thanks Cat ^_^