Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Saturday

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 10 - Saturday

Chapter 10 - Saturday
Kay woke up and stretched. She beamed. Today was one of her favorite days of the week: Saturday! She jumped up, ran to her closet, and put on jeans and a comfortable black T-shirt with "Rock my World" written in fancy gold letters.

After brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, washing her face, and applying a little make up, Kay raced down the stiars. Everyone was lounging around down there, munching on some form of breakfast.

"Good morning!" she greeted cheerfully. Everyone looked at her. Cat smiled.

"Morning, Kay. You seem to be in a good mood today."

"It's Saturday! How can you not be in a good mood?"

"Trust me, it's possible." Kay looked at Seto.

"C'mon, sourpuss, lighten up! No school today or tomorrow! That's something to be happy about."

"Whatever." Kay sighed.

"Honestly, are you EVER in a good mood?" she asked. Mokuba walked downstairs.

"Morning, Nii-sama, onee-san, everyone else." Kay hugged him.

"Morning, otouto-san."

"Why are oyu already dressed, Kay?" he asked.

"Because, today we're going out!"

"What?" Everyone asked.

"To Barnes and Nobles, Gamestop, and Target!"

"I thought you hated shopping." Kay wagged her finger at Yami.

"Only for clothes, shoes, and just about anything remotely girly...unless it's for trench coats and boots, but those things are hardcore."

"Ok..."

"I got a bunch of money for my report card and now I wanna go and spend all of that money on books, video games, and DVDs!"

"What do we do?" Ryou asked. "We don't have any money."

"Speak for yourself."

"Kaiba, how can you have any money? As far as the world is concerned, you're not real."

"Look, Kay. I have my ways of getting money."

"Di you do something illegal?" Kay asked, giving him an uneasy look.

"Define 'illegal.'"

"Kaiba!" she shrieked. He held up his hands defensively.

"I'm joking, would you relax?" Kay sighed.

"I'm serious, if you have cash, where'd it come from?"

"Bank accounts. It turns out, my account exists."

"How is that possible?"

"I think my invention merged our dimensions and we're technically real."

"But this is not a world obsessed with a children's card game that is only awesome because there are duel disks that create 3-D holographic imagery."

"I do not mean completely merged, just slightly."

"Ah, ok."

"So...how do we get to the stores? You can't drive legally, Kay."

"and since when has that stopped me?" she asked.

"Kay!"

"Relax, people. Kaiba."

"Hm?"

"You can drive legally, right?"

"I'm not driving us." Kay rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I meant. Do you have a license?"

"Then sit in the car and shut up. I'll drive, you just sit there an dlook pretty until a cop pulls us over."

"I'm not old enough t-"

"You look like you're twenty!"

"...thank you?"

"Whatever. I doubt we'll be pulled ove.r It's just for back up." Seto sighed.

"We're going to get arrested, I just know it."

"Shut up. Now, who wants to come?" I can fit four other people in the car. All of you if someone is willing to sit on someone else's lap." Everyone raised their hands. "Ok, Cat can sit on Yami's lap." Kay smirked.

The two turned red. "W-what?!"

"Just get dressed. All of you. You have one hour." Kay plopped on the ocuch and turned on the TV while she waited. iCarly was on and then an episode of Zoey 101. "Man, I hope they finally hook Zoey and Chase in that seaosn finale and end the show already."

Seto and Mokuba walked into the room. Seto wore a black T-shirt woth "Daughtry" written on it and some dark jeans. Kay stared at him.

"I want to rip that shirt off of you, Kaiba."

"What?!" he cried, turning red.

"Daughtry is GOD!" Mokuba laughed at Seto's expression and sat next to Kay. He wore a blue T-shirt with a long sleeves white shirt under it and blue jeans. She hugged him.

Seto sighed and sat next to Mokuba. Cat was next to walk into the room wearing a white shirt with blue and pink flower and butterfly designs on it and a denim skirt.

Yami and Ryou walked in. Yami wore a gray shirt and black pants with some cool accessories. Ryou wore a white shirt with .hack on it and jeans.

"Ok, guys, let's go."

"Kay, you weren't seirous about me sitting on Yami's lap...were you?" Cat whispered. She laughed.

"Nah. But feel free to do that if you want."

"No way! I-it's awkward and..."

"I gotcha, Cat. Mokuba is the smallest of us. He could probably sit in Kaiba's lap or something." They walked out into the garage and Kay put on some sneakers and opened the garage door while everyone else got some shoes on.

She hopped into her Kia and waited for everyone to get in.

Cat sat between Yami and Ryou in the back. Seto sat next to Kay and Mokuba sat on Seto's lap.

"Ok, let's go! We're meeting Kristenadn Yugi at Barnes nad Nobles."

"You called them?" Yami asked.

"Yup! And now I have something fun to do."

"What do you mean?" Cat asked. Kay backed out of the driveway and closed the garage then turned and drove up the street.

"C'mon, Catty, you've read my fanfics. You should know." She looked thoughtful.

"Matchmaking?"

"Exacta!" Kay turned off and exited the subdivision then drove down a road, past their school, and to a light. "Kristen has had a crush on Yugi for some time now."

"How is that possible?" Ryou asked.

"I thought I explained the fact that you all are actually an anime me and some of my friends watch."

"It just seems so bizarre." Kay turned at the green light and chuckled a little.

"you think that's bizarre? What do you call the millennium items?"

"Oh, not this again." Seto rolled his eyes.

"Point to you, Kay." She smiled.

"Kaiba, you should believe in the millennium items by now. I mean, you went back in time."

"Excuse me?" Seto asked.

"What season are you guys on?"

"Huh?" Yami, Ryou, Seto, and Mokuba asked. Kay paused and thought for a moment.

"What event was occurring before you were teleported to this dimension?"

"Well, nii-sama had just finished hosting the KC Grand Prix."

"Oh, well you all are going to love what happens to oyu next."

"What happens?" Yami asked.

"I'm not going to spoil it. In fact, I'm gonna hide those DVDs so you all don't know what the future holds."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No, Kaiba-sama, I'm not." she pulled into a parking space outside of Barnes and Nobles and killed the engine.

"Well, here we are." Kay grabbed her black purse with a white "K" on it and hoppe out of the car. Everyone else followed her and she locked the doors.

"Are we early?" Yami asked, looking at his watch.

"Yeah. Kristen and Yugi should be here in about ten, fifteen minutes."

"So what do we do in the meanwhile?" Mokuba asked.

"Starbucks?" Kay offered. They walked into the coffee shop attached to the Barnes and Nobles and looked over the menu.

Kay chose her usual Strawberry frap. Mokuba chose a brownie and lemonade. Cat chose a double chocolate frap. Seto picked a tall black coffee. Ryou chose green tea. Yami chose an iced mocha.

They sat down outside and sipped their drinks. Mokuba chomped on his brownie happily. They were about halfway through with their treat when Yugi and Kristen walked up to them, smiling.

"Hi guys!" Kristen wore her hair in a rare ponytail. She had a denim jackt, matching jeans, and a white tank top. Yugi wore a black muscle shirt with "Yugi" printed on it and jeans.

"Hey you two."

"Ready for B and N?" Kristen asked.

"After we're done with our drinks, we'll get going." They nodded and everyone finished up and threw their trash away.

"Now, onward!" Kay yelled. They marched into Barnes and Nobles (not literally) and spread out.

Kay, Kristen, and Cat went for the manga. Kristen checked for the latest Fruits Basket manga. Kay read Yugioh and Galaxy Angel and grabbed the last Chobits volume she needed for her collection. Cat read Yugioh, amazed at the awesomness of the manga compared to the 4Kids dubbed anime.

"There's actual blood and violence and no imaginary guns! That is so friggin awesome." Kay pat her shoulder.

"Welcome to the blessing that is manga."

Yugi and Yami read some books on Egyptology. Ryou read a few novels in the mystery section and Seto just went through shelves. Mokuba went into the kids section and started talking with a girl about his age about some of the series that were on display.

"Hey, Kay." Kristen tapped her shoulder. "Is that Maria and Jounouchi?" Kay looked up.

"Oh, it is. Hey guys!" she called, waving. Maria and Jounouchi looked at them, smiled, and walked over.

"Hi guys."

"What brings you two here?" Kay asked.

"Just browsing."

"Nice."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Well, do you want to hang with us? We're going to gamestop and target after we finish up here."

"Sure."

"Hey, how'd you get here anyway?"

"I drove."

"without an adult?"

"The cops won't pull us over." Kay laughed.

"Way to go, Marie-chan." The four girls read manga while Jounouchi went off somewhere else (more than likely to read anything close to porno).

"Hey Kay!" she looked up at Mokuba.

"Yeah Mokie?"

"Do you mind if I hang you guys?"

"Of course not." Mokuba sat next to them and Kay handed him a Fruits Basket volume. "I dunno if you'll like Fruits Basket, but I find it pretty good."

"Cool!" He started reading. After an hour or so, the group took their books to the cashier and bought them.

"Oh wow!" Kay ran off.

"Kay!" Cat yelled after her friend dumped her large pile of manga and romance novels into her arms. Kay came back with two large books: one was completely gold with a colorful bird on the front, three shiny red "gems" and "Egyptology" written on it.

The other was green with a lovely little pattern in the green and an elaborate sketch of a dragon on the front and "Dragons" on it.

"I've been meaning to buy these two books and today they're on sale!"

"Good, now take your mountain back." Cat dumped the books back into Kay's arms. Seto watched them and rolled his eyes.

"Geeks." After making their purchases and dumping the stuff into the car, they drove across the road to Gamestop.

"Yeah! Now THAT'S something worth spending money on!" Jounouchi yelled.

"Hey, you guys can try out a Yugioh game if oyu want." Yugi blinked.

"We're in video games too?" he asked.

"Yup!" Kristen smiled. "It's really cool."

"It sounds cool!"

"Oi! Lovebirds!" Kay yelled. "Ya coming or not?" Yugi and Kristen blushed but ran into the store with them.

Lucky for them, the store was pretty much empty. and because it was pretty small, this was a huge relief. Kay ran for the PS2 shelf and started searching for anything good that was priced reasonably. Kristen joined her search. Maria checked the XBox shelf. Cat blinked and just looked around at random games. Yugi and Jounouchi ran around, looking at everything, murmuring in interest.

Yami browsed, occasionally picking up a game and examining it. Ryou picked up a magazine from gamestop and read it. Mokuba looked at the Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS games.

Seto just stood there, silent and taciturn. Kay walked up to him, carrying DDR: Supernova 2 in her arms.

"Something wrong, Kaiba-sama?" she asked.

"I'm not interested in these games."

"Why?" she asked.

"I run a game company."

"so? There's always fun in trying some new games." Kay took his hand and pulled him to a shelf. She grabbed a game and handed it to him. "Ever try Sonic Air Riders?" she asked. "It's mad fun!"

Seto stared at the game, not sure what to say.

"And Godzilla Melee is fun! Oh!" She took his hand and pulled him to the PS2 shelf. "Kingdom Hearts!" She pushed it into his hands. "GOD!"

"You think everything is God."

"No I don't! I don't think getting new clothes is Godly. I don't think broccoli is Godly."

"I was being sarcastic."

"I know." She smiled and went off. Seto watched her go and stared at the games in hand. He then looked at the shelf.

Kay started to hand the game to the man behind the cashier when Seto snatched it from her and set it down along with another PS2 game and a Gameboy Advanced game Mokuba had chosen.

"We'll take these." The man nodded and scanned the games. Kay looked at him.

"I could have p-"

"Here." Seto handed the man the money.

"Thanks, have a good day. Come back again." He nodded curtly and moved so Kristen and Yugi could buy a game next. Seto reached into the bag and handed Kay Supernova 2.

"Take the game and don't question me." she blinked and stared at it. Then she hugged it.

"Yay!" Kristen walked over to her.

"So, you replaced Supernova 2?"

"Uh-huh!" Mokuba looked confused.

"Replaced?" he asked. Kay laughed a little.

"Yeah. See, I was doing a DDR marathon with Supernova 2 and I was trying to beat a challenge but it was really hard and I kept failing. After a while, I got so pissed, I kicked my PS2 and scratched up the game and now it doesn't work." Mokuba's jaw dropped. (Yes, I really did do that... -_-;) "I have anger issues sometimes."

"We've noticed." Kay shrugged and smiled at Seto.

"Hey, what can you do?" she asked.

"you guys done?" Maria asked.

"You couldn't find anything?" Kay aske.d She shook her head. "Thne I guess we're done. To Target we go!" They walked out of the store.

"Hey Kaiba?"

"Yeah?"

"What game did oyu buy?" Kay asked.

"Sonic Air Riders Zero Gravity." Kay's jaw dropped and she stared at him.

"No way! You lucky bastard!" Seto tried not to smirk.

"It looked interesting."

"I will steal that game from you and play it!"

"I bought you Supernova 2."

"That's not enough!" She made a grab for his gamestop bag and he held her back.

"No way."

"C'mon!" she whined. "I wanna play that game!" Everoyne watched them and laughed.

"Those two are funny to watch." Jounouchi smirked.

"Hey Kaiba, looks like you got yerself a girlfriend!" Seto glared at Jounouchi.

"Shut up, mutt!"

"YEAH!" Kay yelled, taking off her shoe and throwing it at his head.

"Ow!" He fell over and she retireved her shoe.

"These things make great weapons."

"Leave it to Kay to make a shoe a weapon." So, the gang went to Target and then back to Kay's house. Yugi, Kristen, Maria, and Jounouchi decided to spend the night.

"Hey Kay?"

"Yeah?"

"why didn't you invite Tori to join us?" Maria asked.

"I tried calling her but the line's always busy."

"That's weird."

Meanwhile...


"Bakura! Are you STILL on the phone?"

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Who are you talking to for five hours?" Tori snapped.

"My lover." He went back to the phone. "sorry sweetie. What time am I picking you up?"

"...do that pie have my cell phone?" Tori asked, pointing.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KelekiahGaladrian on April 15, 2008, 10:28:46 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrian.... for the third time today, me feels extremely stupid. Please excuse me while I go jump off a cliff.

*a few minutes later*

So, I haven't been keeping tabs on my favorite stories 'cause FAC is stupid and isn't sending me all my alerts so I have to check everything by hand and I forget a lot.

Chapter was awesome, especially the end. I'm sorry your ruined your DDR: Supernova 2 game which, ironically, I happen to have. Is that not ironic?

I WOULD LOVE ANY BOOKS ON EGYPTOLOGY AND DRAGONS!!! THEY'RE MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD!!! Well, plus chocolate, gummies, Japan, anime, YuGiOh, friends, my writing, my friend's writing, etc.

The fluffiness of the chapter was totally awesome and I will now go read and comment on the next chapter, which I also happened to have missed. I'll jump off that cliff after I comment on the next chap....

Moon_Princess on March 23, 2008, 1:34:20 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessO_O
Pie + cell phone x Bakura on phone = OMG ROFL LOL!!! XD
That was WAY to funny! XD

*sighs happily* Starbucks and Barnes and Noble. THE best places to be. :3 And Gamestop too. In fact, ANYTHING that has Nintendo Games is awesome to me. x3
I got a new DS game called, "Drawn to Life" where you have to draw practically EVERYTHING. It's an okay game, but not what I expected. -_-

*ahem* Before I start blabbing on again...
AWESOME CHAPPIE!! x3 LOL at Kay throwing her shoe at Jounouchi. I love reading your fics. They make me feel happy. ^-^ Unless something bad happens. O.O;
Update soon~! :D!


~Moon_Princess

Oh yah, I saw the same "Egyptology" and "Dragons" Books too. They're cool! *.*

KionaKina on March 24, 2008, 10:58:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI KNOW!!!!! XP I love them

SnowKitty on March 23, 2008, 9:50:41 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWhat is the DEAL with you putting PIE in your stories?! It's HILARIOUS!!! Anyhoo, speaking of Fruits Basket, I finally got my hands on Volume 19. I'm so happy! XD I'm bringing it to school tomorrow. Anyways, great funny chappie! ^-^

KionaKina on March 23, 2008, 10:17:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYaY! And as for pie, Bakura and Pie is just my thing, man XP

Kohakucrazy on March 23, 2008, 9:06:51 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis was....Weird.... And funny.... And strange... But good.... UPDATE!!!!! Nice use of a shoe Kay... Nice..

Zakuro

KionaKina on March 23, 2008, 9:08:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes indeed

AlleyCat17 on March 23, 2008, 8:05:31 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow love this chapter and it had some funny parts in it.

KionaKina on March 23, 2008, 8:29:24 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^_^