Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Yugioh Marathon!

Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside

Chapter 11 - Yugioh Marathon!

Chapter 11 - Yugioh Marathon!
Sunday came rolling around and the gang awoke.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Kay asked after eating breakfast with Cat, Kristen, and Maria. They all shrugged.

"Why not have an anime marathon?" Kristen asked. Kay smirked.

"We could watch Yugioh DVDs and show the guys how nanoying they really are in the 4Kids dub." The girls all laughed.

"Kay, that's genius!"

"Heh, I know."

"Let's go and wake them up!"

"OK, Kristen you wake up Yugi. Maria, you wake up Jounouchi and Ryou. Cat, you wake up Yami. I got Mokuba and Kaiba." The four girls split up.

Cat crept into Yami's room and crept close to him. She inhaled.

"GOOD MORNING, YAMI!" she yelled into his ear. He yelped and fell to the floor. Cat giggled and Yami looked at her groggily.

"Was that neccessary?" he mumbled. She nodded.

"Uh-huh!" He sighed.

Kristen went to where Yugi was sleeping. She started shaking him.

"Yugi?" He continued to sleep. She shaked him agian. "Yugi." He still would not wake. She took him by the shoulders and held him so it was like he was sitting up. Thne, she started shaking him violently so his hand bounced back and forth like a bobblehead. "YUGI!" she yelled. He awoke with a start.

"Wha? Huh? Whozzat?" he asked in a sleepy daze. Kristen smiled and let go of him.

"Time to wake up."

"Ok, mommy..." he said sleepily.

Now, Maria crept up on Ryou and Jounouchi. She smirked and cracked her knuckles, and evil glimmer in her eyes. This was going to be fun. She took a pot and cook spoon from the kitchen and held the pot close to the boys' heads.

"One...two...three...WAKEY WAKEY!" she yelled, banging on the pot with her cook spoon.

KONG! KONG! KONG!

Jounouchi and Ryou woke up, screaming and hugging each other. They looked at each other than screamed again and released each other. Maria giggled.

"Wow, that was fun!"

Finally, Kay crept into Seto and Mokuba's room. She lightly shook Mokuba.

"Mokie, wake up!" she whispered. He rolled over na dlooked at her with sleepy eyes.

"Onee-san?" he asked. She smiled.

"C'mon, kiddo. Time to wake up." He yawned and sat up.

"Why? What's going on?" he asked.

"I gotta wake up your brother."

"Oh, I'll do it."

"No, no. I'm going to have a little fun with this." She snickered and Mokuba looked at her worriedly.

"Kay...what are you going to do?"

"Just have a little fun." Mokuba stood up and took a few steps back. "Ok, ready, set..." she jumped on sleeping Seto's back and pulled a little at his hair. "KAIBA-SAMA!" She began poking him rigourously in the sides.

He woke up, nearly screaming in shock. When he looked to see Kay on his back,he seemed both surprised and like he was totally expecting this of her.

"...what are you doing?" he finally asked.

"Waking you up."

"Why?"

"'Cause! We're having a Yugioh marathon today!" He stared.

"What?"

"C'mon!" She, literally, pulled him out of bed and dragged him out of the room. Mokuba followed them to the living room. Kay pushed Seto on the ocuch and ran back upstairs to grab her DVDs.

Everyone else was already sitting on the couch or on the floor. Kay returned with a stack of DVDs in her arms.

"Ok, which one should we start with?" Kay asked, mostly referring to Maria and Kristen and Cat. But Jounouchi chose to make his comment.

"I WANNA SEE A BUNCH OF EPISODES STARRING ME!!"

"You're an idiot..." Seto said.

"What was that, rich boy?!" Jounouchi asked.

"You're an idiot."

"Down, boys."

"Why not watch the beginning of Battle City?" Cat suggested.

"Good choice, Catty Cat." Kay popped in the DVD and sat down.

They watched Yugioh and the guys were in shock.

"I can't believe I'm portrayed as a less manly idiot!" Jounouchi cried. "Damned 4Kids!"

"There are no guns?" yugi asked. "But that makes the show less threatening." Kay nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Well, at least they still have guns in that episode starring me." Jounouchi glared.

"Lucky..."

"Megalomaniac." Seto narrowed his eyes.

"Well, the show is good for laughs. For example." Kay pointed at the screen. "INVISIBLE GUNS! And then there's Bakura and Pie-"

"YOU started that?!" Ryou cried. He grabbed Kay by her shoulders. "do you have ANY idea how much torment he puts me through with that pie?!"

"Um...no..."

"Torture..." Ryou said before sinking back to his seat. Everyone stared.

"O-kay."

"But where is Death-T?" Yami asked. "And the drugs and alcohol and gangs?"

"and why is Pegasus ALIVE?" Jounouchi yelled.

"Season Zero was the hardcore seasont hat was never dubbed. Kristen crossed her arms and scowled.

"Stupid 4Kids..." she mumbled.

"And Pegasus is alive because gouging a man's eye out nad having him sit there, bleeding to death, is considered inappropriate for the younger audiences."

"You've GOT to be kidding."

'nope! 4Kids sucks!"

"Tell me about it..."

"but it's still fun to watch the episodes and make fun of oyu guys. Like Kaiba, your speeches and the fact that you're always posing."

"I beg your pardon?" Kay stood up and cleared her throat. Then she struck random poses.

"I am going to beat Yugi blah blah blah win back my title blah blah blah forget my past blah blah blah duel disk blah blah blah card games blah blah blah!" Everyone, except Kaiba, laughed.

"Oh yes, funny..." Seto muttered. Kay giggled.

"lighten up! There's also the Yami/Hikari yaoi jokes." Everyoen stared. Kristen smacked her forehead.

"Kay, no! you CAN'T show them that!"

"but how can I resist? My favorite one is the one of Bakura and Ryou."

"Huh?" Ryou asked. Kay did the weirdest/funniest/scariest thing where she imitated what it;d be like if Bakura and Ryou ACTUALLY wanted to hook up. It's kinda weird to write and imagine so I will spare oyu all and just let YOU tihnk on it.

Ryou was twitching and rocking himself.

"Happy thoughts...happy thoughts...happy thoughts..." he told himself.

"I think you traumitized him."

"So I did." Everyone laughed nervously.

And so, the marathon continued until four thirty that evening. By then, Kristen, Maria, Jounouchi, and Yugi had to return home.

Kay started to make tacos for dinner with Cat and Yami's help. Mokuba set the table for them, and Seto sat on the couch, watching TV. Ryou made himself some tea and that pretty much covers it. Kay put the food on the table and called everyone to eat.

This update was dedicated to Kiki. Hoep you all liked it.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KelekiahGaladrian on April 15, 2008, 10:33:35 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianLuved how the boys were woken up, made me go into hysterics. I have to say, you have a very interesting opinion on 4kids. The only thing I have to say on the matter is that it is dubbed FOR KIDS. Okay, me say no more on the matter 'cause I have a big opinionated mouth that should learn to shut up one of these days. Overall, I enjoyed the update. Now to find a cliff to jump off of....

SnowKitty on April 7, 2008, 12:03:41 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyReally? It's dedicated to me? I feel special! ^^

Very nice chappie. Very funny. I likee!

KionaKina on April 7, 2008, 12:14:37 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKina^_^

AlleyCat17 on April 7, 2008, 11:04:39 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17that was funny but i like watching 4kids tv. I really don't see whats wrong with it.oh well sweet story though.

KionaKina on April 7, 2008, 11:08:44 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinacompared to the Japanese Yugioh, 4Kids screwed it up!

Moon_Princess on April 7, 2008, 10:48:43 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLOL!!!!!
I loved how Maria and Kay woke Kaiba, Jounouchi and Ryou up. XD

Yeah. 4Kids has some serious issues. Kinda like another dubbing company I know. *shutters* Compared to that one, 4kids makes Yugioh believable. x_X

Great job Kay-chan!! :D I loved it! ^-^ Update soon! :3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on April 7, 2008, 10:49:37 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinawhat other dubbing company? Do I need to go on ANOTHER hostile takeover and make the ocmpanies be better?

Moon_Princess on April 7, 2008, 12:19:00 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAh, well, I don't think it's a dubbing company, but they did an Anime years and years ago.
They did the early episodes of "Sailor Moon". ^-^
The companies name I believe is "DiC". They did the episodes horribly. X_X *shrugs* Well, they don't do it anymore, so it doesn't bug me as much. Lol ^^