Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting Up With Old Friends

Meet Kaya, an up and rising pokemon coordinator and good friend of Dawn. She goes her own way after leaving the gym battles and dreams of catching the legendary Celebi. As she goes along her journey, she meets new friends, old enemies, and more.

Chapter 2 - Meeting Up With Old Friends

Chapter 2 - Meeting Up With Old Friends
Kaya arrive in Jubelife late in the night. She was exhausted but was somehow able to keep herself going.

Tiredly, she put her bike away and walked to the pokemon center. Nurse Joy was sitll, amazingly enough, awake.

"Hello, may I help you?" she asked. Kaya yawned.

"Hi Nurse Joy. May I stay the night here?"

"Sure thing." Kaya nodded and collapsed on cot Blissey brought for her.

"Thanks, Blissey." and with that, she fell asleep, not even bothering to cover up.

The sun rose and filled the Pokemon center with light. Kaya opened her eyes slowly and sat up, stretching. She looked around and then went to the nearby bathroom to brush her teeth, do her hair, etc.

When she came back out, Nurse Joy and Blissey were setting up the place for coordinators and trainers.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" Nurse Joy asked kindly. Kaya smiled.

"Great, thanks for letting me stay here."

"No problem. Are you a new trainer?"

"No. I just quit my gym battling to beocme a coordinator."

"Really? Well, I don't normally hear that from people. That's exciting. Have you ever been in a contest?"

"Only one, but I knew it was love. My pokemon seemed to like it more than battling too."

"Do your pokemon need to be healed before you go?"

"Well, my Cyndaquil got into a battle before I got here so maybe it's still a little tired." Kaya handed Nurse Joy a pokeball.

"OK, this sohuld not take too long. If you would like to eat something, Blissey could probably fix you something."

"That'db egreat! And do you mind if I make some poffin here? I could use some more."

"Not at all. Just follow Blissey." Kaya bowed.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." She followed Blissey to the kitchen. While it made some food, Kaya got to work mixing up some ingrediants for her special poffin.

"OK, now a pecha berry and a cherri berry." Kaya added in mor eincrediants and then prepared the poffin and waited for them to cool. "Done!"

"Blissey bliss." She turned to see Blissey holding a tray with breakfast her her.

"Oh, thanks Blissey." she went to sit down and let out her Silcoon and Pichu. "Here." She handed them some pokemon food. "Eat up, you two!"

Silcoon and Pichu immediately began to eat. Nurse Joy came into the room and Blissey offered her soem breakfast.

"Thank you, Blissey." She sat across from Kaya and Cyndaquil joined Pichu and Silcoon.

"Wow, Blissey is a good cook." Nurse Joy smiled and nodded. They ate their breakfast and Kaya helped clean up then packed her poffin into her bag.

"Thank you so much for everything Nurse Joy, Blissey."

"Come back anytime, Kaya." She smiled and waved.

"Bye." Kaya walked off and looked around for the contest hall so she could register.

"KAYA!" a familiar voice yelled.

"Huh?" She turned around to see Dawn running over to her. "Dawn!" She hugged her. "Hey, it's great to see you!"

"You two, Kaya. Are you entering the contest here?" Dawn asked. Kaya nodde.d

"Yup. And you'd better watch out because I'm here to win."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well, check this out." Dawn held up a ribbon case and a beautiful ribbon was in it.

"Wow!"

"Yup, I won my frist contest."

"That's great, Dawn. So, have you seen Kenny around?" Kaya asked. Dawn blushed a little.

"Yeah, I won my first ribbon off him, actually. And he tried to embarrass me."

"Really? Well, sounds like he hasn't changed."

"Yeah..."

"And Ash and Brock? Are they still travleing with you?"

"Yup! Come on." dawn grabbed her wrist and pulled he rover to where Ash and Brock were chowing down on some ramen. "Hey guys, look who I found." Ash and Brock looked up.

"Hey, Kaya." Ash smiled. "Nice to see oyu again."

"Hey Ash, Brock." She smiled.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu jumped up into her arms. She laughed and hugged it. "Hey, Pikachu. Nice to see you too."

"Are oyu here for the pokemon contest?" Brock asked. Kaya smiled and nodded.

"You'd better believe it. I'm gonna beat DiDi here." Dawn groaned.

"Man, now you sound like Kenny." Kaya smirked.

"I know, I'm doing it just to be mean."

"Great..." Dawn sighed.

"So, what pokemon are you entering with?" Brock asked.

"I'll bet your Spheal, right?" Ash asked. Kay shook her head.

"I gave Mightyene and Spheal to the professor. I'm entering Pichu into the appeal part of the contest and battling with Cyndaquil."

"Wow, good choices." Kaya smiled and nodded.

"Uh-huh. I'm hoping I'll do well."

"What about your three gym badges?" Ash asked.

"I left em back home, displayed on my wall." Ash shook his head a ibt.

"I just can't believe you quit gym battles."

"Well, I'm afraid so."

"Hmm...that does mean one less rival..."

"True that."

"Well, we look forward to seeing both of you perform."

"Thanks Brock. C'mon, Dawn, let's go register."

"Yeah!" They ran off.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on January 6, 2008, 9:42:23 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyNice chappie! I can't wait for the pokemon contest!

KionaKina on January 7, 2008, 8:33:37 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you, Ki-Ki!

AlleyCat17 on January 6, 2008, 6:28:12 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah kool chapter and i can't wait to see when the contest starts.

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 6:29:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKiname too! i love contests

KelekiahGaladrian on January 6, 2008, 6:06:39 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYay! I'm excited to see how this is going to go. ^^ This is a really good chapter.

Parvani: ASH!! *glomps him*

*sigh* *facepalm* Why do my OCs just pop up outta nowhere? Anyway, this was cool, except Kenny 'cause I don't remember him from anywhere, but it was cool anyway.

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 6:07:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHe;s a rival of Dawn's. He only showed up in two episodes so far...or was it three?

KelekiahGaladrian on January 6, 2008, 6:08:55 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianAh. I getcha. I don't watch the show anymore because, where I'm at, it's been taken off the air.

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 6:10:31 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaAh, I can sitll watch it on Cartoon Network

KelekiahGaladrian on January 6, 2008, 6:10:55 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianI don't have cartoon network, so I can't.

KionaKina on January 6, 2008, 6:12:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayou poor, poor thing. O_O

KelekiahGaladrian on January 6, 2008, 6:14:45 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianYes, I'm very poor. It's sad. All I have is 4Kids, Kids WB, and PBS Kids (the last one is a kids TV show, if you didn't already know that). That's why I use the dubbed stuff from 4Kids and Kids WB for YuGiOh 'cause I've never seen the Japanese stuff, only heard about it.

KionaKina on January 7, 2008, 8:34:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina...4Kids is the place of all evil...

But they did give the guys sexy voices,m I give em tha tmuch and there is an uncut version 4kids did which was awesome too

KelekiahGaladrian on January 8, 2008, 5:58:19 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianI wouldn't necessarily say that, but that's because it's the only version I've really ever seen.

I think they have sexy voices too. ^^ I like the 4Kids version, but that's the only stuff I watch so....