Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Adventure #1

Guado has it very hard in his life. He has to do all of these quests. Will they ever stop?

Chapter 1 - Adventure #1

Chapter 1 - Adventure #1
"Adventure #1 of Guado Buono Palipia"


Guado had a very hard life. When he was seven, he wished that he would have some friends, but he never did. Kids made fun of his name, because in their language, Guado Buono Palipia means "doesn't know anything". He is now twelve and his days go like this: he gets up, he eats breakfast, he goes to school by walking (they are about fifty-seven miles away from his school), he gets a detention for being late, he goes home, does his homework, gets in trouble by his parents for getting a detention at school, and then goes to bed. He has very depressing days.
Although he gets made fun of, he gets very good grades. His average report card grades are all hundred percents. One day, he got so mad, that he made one of the bullies have to go to the hospital because Guado gave him broken bones in his legs, arms, shoulders, and knees. When he got home, he got in trouble by his parents of course. They put him in time out for two hours! Every day, he gets put in time out for a half an hour for his detentions. He doesn't even deserve all of this but he gets it. One day, he found out that if somebody found a hard, moon-like house, them and any number lower than seven people would be on the newspaper. Since he doesn't get treated nicely, he would take his five imaginary friends.
He went on a journey to find the house but the bullies did too. When they found each other, they fought. Of course, Guado won the battle and sent the bullies home. He knew that when he gets home, he would be in very big trouble. Guado didn't care if he got in trouble because he is so use to it. He found many things that were hard and moon-like, but none of the things were houses. The bullies finally got back from their houses. They searched all around for Guado because they were ready to beat him up.
They finally found him and ran to him. They said "After all that you have done to us, we will never forgive you. Instead we will battle you, and we will win this time." When Guado heard this, he didn't believe what he just heard. "You actually what to fight me again??! If you're sure, I will happily fight you." So, they fought and Guado won again. He sent them looking in a different spot. It was nine twenty-three at night and Guado was tired, so he got his sleeping bag and went to bed.
The next day, Guado got up, went to the bathroom, and then went on searching for the house. He found a log that had a carving on it that said, "there is a hard, moon-like house near the Hindus Canyon. Someone named Bovolar lives there." After he read it, he went on to find the Hindus Canyon. It was between two and three o'clock at night when he found it. When he went in the house, he found a broken medal.
Then, Bovolar came and said, "Don't you dare touch that! It is an antique!" Bovolar was so mad when he said that, that it looked like he was going to literally explode. He looked at Guado with an extremely mad look on his face. Confused, Guado just listened and didn't touch it. Guado asked if he could have the prize of being on the newspaper with below seven friends. Bovolar had no idea what Guado was talking about. "What is that from?" asked Bovolar. Guado didn't know why Bovolar didn't know what it was.
Just then the bullies came in and said that if somebody doesn't give them the prize, then they would force it to be theirs. Bovolar told Guado that he would take it from there. Guado didn't believe that Bovolar would say that after Guado beat up the bullies three times in a row! Guado just let it go anyway. Bovolar battled the bullies then, five seconds later, sent all four of them home with broken bones in their back and legs.
Then, Bovolar gave Guado a slip that read in green-highlighted blue ink: Guado has Bovolar's permission to be able to bring him and six or lower friends on the newspaper and he can make it say WHAT EVER HE WANTS IT TO!

Signed,
Bovolar
He said, "Guado, take this. It will let you be on the newspaper with six or lower friends. Thanks for coming to my house. I still don't know what this is about, but I believe you." So, Guado thanked Bovolar and went back to his hometown. He went to the place on the screen (18542 N. Velino Avenue Thert, Vitonu 26394). Guado, after six hours, found the place that he was looking for. He asked if he could have the prize after he showed them the letter. They said yes. Guado said, "Yes, now my imaginary friends (Katty, Jeorge, Guwado, Natoy, and Violetae) and I can be on the newspaper with whatever we want the words to say.
He and his friends were on the newspaper and it read: I wish I had some real friends but I don't. Will SOMEBODY be my friend? If you do, then next time something like this happens to me, then you can also be in it (maybe). After people read the newspaper they all wanted to be friends with him, especially the bullies because Guado beat them up easily so they thought that he was very strong. Then, Guado had friends coming out of everywhere, and he wasn't teased or in trouble anymore. Except from his parents for having detentions and for beating up the children and teacher for being late to school. That is adventure #1 of Guado Buono Palipia.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devils_Alive on August 5, 2005, 7:17:20 AM

Devils_Alive on
Devils_AliveHey, nice job on the story. I especially like the second chapter.