Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Adventure #2

Guado has it very hard in his life. He has to do all of these quests. Will they ever stop?

Chapter 2 - Adventure #2

Chapter 2 - Adventure #2
"Adventure #2 of Guado Buono Palipia"
On the last adventure of Guado Buono Palipia, Guado wants to be treated nicely, and he succeeded his goal. After he did succeed his goal, he went out to find something to do except, for being everybody's friend and having to listen to it, so he went to a place called "Vibravent X-treme Zaotics" which means "very extreme things" because he was called to do a task. When he got there, he found somebody named Madrick. Madrick was a nice person. Guado then said in a kind of scared voice, "Excuse me, but I'm looking for a task to take from a person in here." "What task are you looking for?" asked Madrick. "I'm looking for a task called "Charles Tag at Vibravent," said Guado.
So, Madrick then figured out that Guado is the one that he called. "You want to do the task I gave you?" asked Madrick. "Yes," said Guado. Charles Tag at Vibravent is where you collect 100-1,000,000 coins in a limited time (usually 1-5minutes time). Guado tried it (he had to collect 509,632 coins in 3 1/2 minutes). He did it, and made a very weird-wish. He wished that he wouldn't have anymore friends than the ones he had. So every time he went outside, he had exactly ten friends. He thanked Madrick, and went on with his adventure. Someone called him again and said, "Guado, we need your help. There is a very big monster near where we are.
We need to destroy it somehow, so we called you to defeat him, if you could. Please respond and call our number, 555-4535, so you can tell us if and when you will come. Call as soon as you can, because this monster is very mad, not to mention hungry." "Okay, I'm coming to save you. I'll be there very soon. Maybe say, around five minutes or less, okay?" said Guado. Guado went to find "Big Bane's Den of Doom", which is the monster's nickname and its den. He went inside a long, long, long tunnel, and found a maze. The maze had two mile-high walls, and was about a mile long and a mile wide. He went through the maze, found his way out in six hours, and continued on with his journey. It was only a mile walk before he found a cave that was literally as dark as if the sun and all the other light disappeared for all eternity. Not even a flashlight could light up the cave or even a germ of it.
That was because the cave had light absorbers. Even if you brought the sun in the cave, the sun's light would be absorbed. So, he had to feel his way through the cave, which was not easy at all. In ten hours, he found his way out and once again and continued on his journey to find Big Bane and his den. After he walked two miles, he finally found the monster's den. He went inside and found something very creepy. There were skulls everywhere and bones and even teeth were scattered in all directions. Guado didn't like the looks of this place but he made a promise to kill the beast. It wasn't too long before the person called for help again. "Help! I'm right here with the monster! I'm afraid that if I move, the monster will eat me! UH OH! IT HEARS ME! HELP! HElp," as his voice got softer, "Help-me". His voice disappeared.
"Oh my!" Guado yelled. "That monster just ate the person who called me, and that is HORRABLE!!!!!!!" Guado couldn't believe what he just heard. He heard bones cracking and bones falling to the ground with all of the other bones. "How am I going to find the monster now? Since the monster is somewhere in this den and no person can call me to inform me of where the monster is, how am I suppose to know where he is?" All of a sudden, a big huge tomb came out of the ground slowly but straight. A voice came out of nowhere and said in a very, very deep voice, "I you go through this tomb, you will find a shortcut to the monster.
If you don't go through this tunnel, then good luck trying to find the monster." The voice echoed for three seconds after he said "monster". Guado didn't know if he should believe the guy who said that, or if he should try looking for it without the shortcut. Which one should he do? He chose the tomb, but was it a wise choice? Unfortunately, he didn't think about it too long, so he didn't know if it was a good choice. All he cared about was to find and kill that dreadful dragon. (Dreadful dragon doesn't mean the monster is a dragon, it means the monster eats people without caring who it is). The tomb, which was very long, could have up to five billion people in it and if it had any more than that, it would literally explode into as many pieces as there are people in it!
There was only Guado in the tomb, so he didn't have to worry about that. In 11/2 hours, he found the shortcut to the monster. He went through the shortcut and found his way out in one minute when he came out of the tomb, he saw the monster. The monster surprisingly was a dragon. It had twenty rows of millions of teeth, the dragon was brown with a green stomach, he was one hundred feet tall, his weight was seven hundred pounds, and his claws were sharper than the sharpest thing on earth. (Our earth). There was blood and bones everywhere! Guado didn't know what to do to kill the monster.
Then, he remembered all the skulls and their dents. The dragon used the front row of his teeth. Guado thought that if he removed the front row of the dragon's teeth and all of the dragon's claws, that he might actually be able to kill the dragon. So, he went to the dragon, waited until the dragon came to Guado, jumped on the dragon's arm, ripped out his front row of teeth, went to the claws, ripped the claws out on both arms, and went back down to the ground. The dragon roared with anger and flew all across its dungeon in pain.
When the dragon came back down, a sword that read, "The One Who Holds This Sword Will Be Protected And Will Have Great Power," appeared out of the ground. Guado picked up the sword, got close to the dragon, and used the sword to slash the dragon in half, and he was sure that the dragon was dead. Once he killed the dragon, an exit appeared out of nowhere. Guado went through the exit and once he got out, shut it, so no one or thing could get out into the outside.
People were waiting outside for him to congratulate him for defeating the horrible monster. They made lemonade, cookies, and his favorite, thorrall berries. His family, his friends, the bullies, and other people were waiting for him. They all said, "Three cheers for Guado. Hip-hip hooray. Hip-hip hooray. Hip-hip hooray." Guado was so amazed that they came. He enjoyed his time of nice thorrall berries. That is Adventure #2 of Guado Buono Palipia.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment