Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The First SuperMarket Visit.

Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?

Chapter 2 - The First SuperMarket Visit.

Chapter 2 - The First SuperMarket Visit.
Danny and his friends walked into the supermarket, breathing in the air of foods, and school supiles. And everything in between. “I always loved Supermarkets.” Tucker said smiling. “I’ll be in gothic clothing section.” Sam said walking off. “electronics, find me if you need me.” Tucker said running off. Danny seemed to just want to check out the food. He found his way to the fruit section, and found a bunch of foods he never even heard about. Like Grapefruit, and blood orange. Who would name anything that? He asked himself. He laughed to himself about it. He bought himself some olives, bananas, and oranges. Three of his favorite fruit, things. He seemed to feel like he should find Sam first. He found his way into the gothic section. “Sam? Sam… Sam?” he called, holding his grocry bag. He found Sam looking threw depressing black, dresses. “Sam?” he asked walking up. “huh? Oh, Danny!” she said flipping the dress she was holding behind her. “I know that’s a dress Sam. You ready to go?” he asked smirking. Sam put the dress back on the rack. “yeah, lets go get Tuck.” She said joining Danny to find Tucker. “Tuck!” “Tucker!” the two yelled in the isles. “what?” he asked popping his head from a different isle. “are you ready to go?” Danny asked. Tuck nodded, joining the two. “did you guys have fun?” Danny asked, exiting out the door. Sam and Tucker nodded. Danny smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment