Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Girl and her Evil Lover

Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?

Chapter 4 - A Girl and her Evil Lover

Chapter 4 - A Girl and her Evil Lover
Gillian had told Meghan that she was heading to the park, and was going to play with her friends. Gillian walked to the park, and met up with Josh. “hey Josh.” She said waving to him. Josh was hanging upside-down, from the monkey bars, eating ice-cream. Gillian scoffed. “you are SUCH a show-off.” She said crossing her arms. Josh smiled, and got off the monkey bars. “I know.” He said smiling, and licking his ice-cream. “hey guys, guess what I brought?” Ellyssa said walking up, flipping out 5 books. “death note.” Gillian and Josh said sighing. Ellyssa smiled. Timmy came ridding a bike. “hi guys.” He said smiling, taking his helmet off. “so whatca guys wanta do?” Timmy asked. Josh shrugged. Gillian looked at Ellyssa who was reading.

Nega-Timmy found Anti-Cosmo. “can you poof me near Gillian?” he asked walking up. Anti-Cosmo looked up. “you know she hates you.” He said trying to read his book. “I know. But still. You’re my fairy god pare-“ “will you please. Just, shut up. I am trying to read my book, and your preventing me from doing it!” Anti-Cosmo shouted, cutting Nega-Timmy off. “I see, your unleashing your anger from seperation, on me.” Nega-Timmy said smirking. “wish granted.” Anti-Cosmo said throwing Nega-Timmy his wand. “well, how do I use it?” “figure it out.” Anti-Cosmo said buriring his face in his book. “um. I wish I was with Gillian!” he said waving the wand around. The star fell off. “it broke.” He said stareing at the broken wand. “fix it.” Anti-Cosmo said, not looking up from his book. Nega-Timmy sighed, and picked up the star.

Gillian sighed of relief that Nega-Timmy still wasn’t here. She smiled while she sighed. “what are you smiling about?” Josh asked. “what? Oh, nothing.” Gillian said, looking at Timmy. He nodded. He knew what she was thinking. He was also glad that Nega-Timmy wasn’t here. Gillian wondered what it would be like if she never met Nega-Timmy. Hey. She could wish for that. Well, not right now though. She just wished that he would stop stalking her. “Oh, Gillian.” Ellyssa said looking up from her book. “yeah.” Gillian said turning towards Ellyssa. “me and Timmy came up with a commercial for your situwation with Nega-Timmy.” She said. Gillian was suprissed that she knew who he was. “ok, let me hear it.” She said. “$5 for the ‘go away’” “$15 for taxi ride away from him.” “$100 dollars for the fake hospital act.” Ellyssa and Timmy said. “having a evil little kid stalk you, priceless.” The said simotamusly, and laughing afterwards. Josh laughed too. Gillian shook her head, smiling. “I wish it was priceless.” She said smiling.

“your stupid wand, won’t, go back, together!” Nega-Timmy shouted, trying to shove the stare back onto the stick. “well, make it go together.” Anti-Cosmo said not looking up. Nega-Timmy frowned. “this is just stupid. You are unleashing your stupid feelings, on me. You should be talking to Jorgen or whatever about this stupid matter, cuz you are stupid!” Nega-Timmy shouted, shoving the broken wand on the floor, and pointing at Anti-Cosmo. Anti-Cosmo slowly pulled down his book. “oh, you asked for it.” He said glareing, grabing his wand. Nega-Timmy instantly wished he didn’t say that. Anti-Cosmo poofed his wand back together, and twirled it between his fingers. “you ready?” he asked, smirking. Nega-Timmy shook his head slowly. “well then, too bad!!!” Anti-Cosmo shouted shooting a black star at Nega-Timmy. He flew and hit a bookshelf. He landed on the ground, unconcius. Anti-Cosmo smirked and laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment