Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Just a Normal Day for Olimar

Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?

Chapter 5 - Just a Normal Day for Olimar

Chapter 5 - Just a Normal Day for Olimar
“Louie!” Olimar shouted up the ship. “get out of the ship!!!” he screamed. Louie was fast asleep, even at a 90o angle. Olimar frowned. “fine.” He said, marching over to the red pikmin onion. He brought out 12 pikmin, and ran to the yellow onion. Brought out 12 yellow ones. 12 blue ones. 12 purples. 13 whites. 13 blacks. 13 green. And 13 oranges. He commanded them to climb up the ship, and wake up Louie. Red, yellow, blue, purple, and white climbed up the ship fastly. The 13 green ones split up to make 26, and climbed up shortly after the others. The black ones, after standing there crossing their arms, flew up after. The orange ones, didn’t want to put their books down, and they didn’t have the strength to climb. They eventually got the cockpit open, and started attacking Louie. Eventhough, they eventually might wake him up, they were destroying his spacesuit. Olimar whistled. They came running down, and Louie fell out of the cockpit. He woke up when he hit the ground. “AGH!” Louie screamed at the sudden impact. “you awake?” Olimar asked, leaning over Louie. Louie rolled over onto his stomach. “I hate it when you do that.” He sighed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment