Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Old Beginnings

Dustin. When he is found and taken in by a farm-family in California, everything in his life changes. He gets friends, meets new people, starts having a normal life. Untill he finds out a secret about himself, and a few people around him. characters(c)me

Chapter 2 - Old Beginnings

Chapter 2 - Old Beginnings
“what should we do with it?” “It’s not an it!” “well then what is it?” “I think it’s a boy.” “well, either way we can’t keep him in our home.” Yeah, I know what your thinking, why don’t they just keep the darn animal? Well, they’re talking about me. Yep, they found me in some old dumpster behind the supermarket. They don’t know who I am, what I am, or where I came from. “why not? Why he’s just adorable.” “Jessica. We don’t have the money to feed him along with Daisy, and Jeffrey. We just can’t feed another mouth.” “sure we can. We have pleatey of money Brian.” “but dear, we were going to go on vacation to California. We were planning this for years.” “well we can wait. Poor thing, left in a dumpster, what kind of mother would do that?” “Jessica, honey, your getting attached to him.” “and so?” “come on, let’s at least drop him off at the orfanage. He’ll fit in better there.” “Brian, no. I will not put this little child in an orfanage alone.” She grabbed the child’s hand, and ran out the door. The child tried to keep up even as he was dragged by the arm. “listen to me young one. You can’t stay here is London. You need to go somewhere else. Somewhere better than here. Like the U.S. the orphanages seem more life-like there. Or at least, I’ve read that they are. Now you need to run, or at least crawl or walk, but you need to get out of here, now go!” Jessica said, pointing at the hills over the horizon. Dustin took no time, running away from this scary place. He just didn’t know what he was going to do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment