Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Humble Days

Dustin. When he is found and taken in by a farm-family in California, everything in his life changes. He gets friends, meets new people, starts having a normal life. Untill he finds out a secret about himself, and a few people around him. characters(c)me

Chapter 3 - Humble Days

Chapter 3 - Humble Days
“Ok, now I only have 3 dollars from that old lady.” He gripped the money in his hand, and flipped his hood on. “now, where to go to get out of this rain for the night?” he asked himself, having a drop of water plunk down on his nose. He wiped it off with his sleeve. He walked by an ally. “well, this is going to have to do.” He said, walking to the empending darkness. “now, I can probably sleep in a trashcan. Hope there is good newspaper around.” He heard the sound of rolling wheels. He quickly crawled into the trashcan, and poked his head out, able to see the sidewalk. He heard whoever it was, kick off his rolling device, and start walking down the ally. “hey? Is there someone back here? hello? Dude?” He asked, he finnaly made it to the back of the ally. “he-hey! What’s a chick doing in a trash can?” he asked, hands on his knees. There was a clump of bright blonde hair in his face. Dustin scooted back. “hey there little lady. How old are you?” he asked, getting on his knees. Dustin turned his head. He had no more room behind him. “well, I’m Shane. I’m just a teenager. I’m 17. now how old are you?” Dustin sat there a moment. “17.” He answered quietly. Shane scooted closer. “good, now what’s your name?” he asked, his brown eyes, shining in the moonlight that shined threw the clouds. “Dustin.” “Dustin? Well then, Dustin, you aren’t a chick then, are you?” Shane asked. He sat back on his legs. He stood up, and placed a hand out. Dustin looked at it. “come on, let’s take you to my place. Take my hand.” Shane said, picking up his rolling device. Dustin took his hand, and squeezed out of the trashcan. He stared at what Shane was holding. “dude. You haven’t seen a skateboard before?” he asked, chuckling. Dustin shook his head. His eyebrows arched down, and a frown painted on his face. “come on, hop on, and grab tight to me. Bumpy way back to my farm.” He said, placing a foot on his skateboard. Dustin looked at shane, the board, and then at shane. “look, if you don’t grab onto my waist, then you’ll fall off.” Shane said, looking annoyed. Dustin fought back his worries, and wrapped his arms around shane, and balaenced himself on the back of the board. Shane got his other foot on, and rolled out the ally, and headed for a hill, with a large barn on it. “home.” Dustin said, gripping harder, and placing his head on shane’s back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment