Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

So, you wanna' join the Akatsuki?

Read if you'd like to join the Akatsuki.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Akastsuki Form
Submitted: May 29, 2007 • Updated: May 29, 2007
Word count: 399 • Size: 2k • Comments: 6 • views: 298

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 5, 2007, 1:44:17 AM

finalfantasy on (Chapter: index)
finalfantasyif i make it in, leave a comment on my profile!

finalfantasy on July 5, 2007, 1:41:08 AM

finalfantasy on (Chapter: 1)
finalfantasyName: Setuchi Raine

Age: 18

Gender: female

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight: 120 lbs.

Rank: Jounin

Village: Kirigakure

Clan: Setuchi; she is the only known member left in the clan. The Setuchi clan is able to manipulate spirits and the darkness within them.

Picture or DETAILED description: Long, cerulean-blue hair up in a high ponytail, short gray kimono with ripped off sleeves, brown boots about halfway up her calves, black dog collar around her neck along with her headband just underneath it, fish net-type material on her arms up to hands where it forms fingerless gloves, violet eyes, bromn belt hanging loosely around waist.

DETAILED background/History: Her mother and father vanished when she was three, on the same day that she found her brother murdered and hanging from a tree. After burning his body and vowing to find and destroy his murderer, she left Kirigakure in search of her parents. After two years of fruitless searching, she stumbled onto the doorstep of Tsu Nami, who later becomes her best friend. She lived with Nami and Nami's father until she was 8, then she moved into a house on her own (check out my naruto fanfic, im writing a story about this). When she turned fifteen, she moved back to Kirigakure from Konohagakure where Nami lived, in hopes of finding clues to her brother Moro's death. She never found her parents.

Jutsu: Shadow cloning, Shadow Imitation, Mind Transfer, Shadow Shuriken, Shuriken Shadow Clone, Mind Tranfer Disturbance, Shadow Summoning Spirit (this is her signature Jutsu, one I made up), Mind Control.

Kouni46892742 on May 29, 2007, 5:50:37 AM

Kouni46892742 on (Chapter: 1)
Kouni46892742Name: Nara Namida
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Height:
Weight:
Rank: Elite Chunnin
Village: Yukigakure
Clan: Namida (Most members of the clan can control the forms of water, also being able to control the water stored in the bodies of a human being, although it takes a lot of chakra to perfom)
Picture or DETAILED description:

DETAILED background/History: Nara's mother passed away during childbirth, so she was raised by her father and older brother. When she was 9, Orochimaru murdered her parents and gave her the curse mark. She fought through it on her own, living by herself, hardening herself, and trying to let go of her emotions, thinking that it would make herself stronger. But instead, her emotions grew, and she became shy and withdrawn, but also became one of the strongest shinobi in her village.

Jutsu: Water clone jutsu, Water wall jutsu, Water Dragon Missle, Transformation jutsu, Water Explosion Jutsu, Water Prison jutsu

waterangel843 on May 29, 2007, 9:22:06 AM

waterangel843 on (Chapter: 1)
waterangel843i have a random question.............did u draw the pic?

Kouni46892742 on May 29, 2007, 10:54:29 AM

Kouni46892742 on (Chapter: 1)
Kouni46892742No....TsuNekoChan drew it for me!

wolf-girl-ghost on May 29, 2007, 5:33:32 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on (Chapter: 1)
wolf-girl-ghostName:Canial Milli
Age:20
Gender:Female
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight:152lbs
Rank:Jonin
Village:Konohagakure
Clan: Hyuuga/Canial
The Canial clan have full power over all canines, they can communicate, summon and transform into them. They also have a great power over electricity, and can make electric clones ect.
Picture: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-532156.html
DETAILED background/History: Milli's childhood was very bad, just as bad as Gaara's,when she was born the 9 tailed wolf demon was sealed in her, it killed her clan before it could be sealed and Naruto's father took custody of her, but then got killed.She was a outcast and everyone saw her as a monster and never acknowlodged her.When she was 6 she couldn't take it anymore and her demon was unleashed destroying her village.After it was destroyed the hokage managed to seal it back in her before dieing.When it was sealed back in her and she calmed down she was taken to konoha and lived with Naruto.On the way she recused a fox cub and kept it as her pet and named it "Kitty" and it became her companion. When she met her teammates and fighted with them she realised she was a hyuuga and activated her byakakun. She stole the thunder blade(Which can cut through anything) off it's owner using her demon, and it's her main weapon. When a jutsu she done wrong, sealed her as her demon form, she used the man best clone with Kitty, but they hadn't mastered it, so that's how she became fused with a fox.

Jutsu:
All hyuuga techniques, canine summoning, Electricity cloning, canine transformation, all techiniques using thunder blade.