Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two new Wu

A strange girl wandered up to our favorite Xiaolin Wariors. What was so unique about her, why was she here, and why does she have fox ears and a tail?

Chapter 2 - Two new Wu

Chapter 2 - Two new Wu
Description- Two new Wu has just revealed themselves, and they're already in the hands of the Xiaolin Wairors. They just don't know it yet.
Couples- ClayOC, hinted OmiKimiko
Warnings- Slight adult themes, Cussing, Violance. They are 16/17 in this fiction, 'kay?
Disclaimer- I do NOT own Xiaolin Showdown, I just own my OC and this fiction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived back to the Xiaolin Temple where Clay lives. The girl stood behind him and grabbed onto his arms. Trying to hide behind Clay.

"Hey, don't worry It's not like I'm gonna' hurt 'ya 'er nothin'." Clay said. She meeped and jumped back from him. "Geeze, one minute your stealing my stuff. Now 'yer afaraid of me, what's 'yer problem?" He asked.

"I'm in a strange invironment! Leave it at that!" She yelled, still trying to hide behind him. Raimundo walked out of the bedroom wing of their home, yawning.

"Man, Clay. What's with all the yelling?" Raimundo asked, yawning again. "Our only day off for the month, I try to get some Z's in, and your screming your head off."

"It's not me." Clay said, moving sideways. "It's her." The girl looked at Raimundo, eyes wide, and she immediatly jumped behind Clay again.

"Who was that?" He asked, walking around Clay to look at her again.

"I dunno'." Clay said.

"You don't know and you bring her here? She could be part of the Heylin!" Raimundo almost yelled.

"She's not." Clay said, reassuringly.

"And how would you know that?" Raimundo looked at him sternly.

"Says she's lived in the woods for years now."

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!" Dojo came screaming into the courtyard. "Two new wu are here!"

"Whoah!" Clay stopped Dojo in his tracks. "Which Wu are they?"

"C'mon, I'll show you." Dojo said, beckoning them into den; Where Omi and Kimiko were playing Goo Zombies 5, they paused their game. He pulled out a scroll. "It's the Vixen's Tail and Fox's ears."

"What do they do?" Kimiko asked.

"The Vixen's tail grants whoever wears it great agility and balance and the Fox's ears gives the wearer acute hearing and a dog like sence of smell." Dojo said.

"Wow, those could be used for some major spying and tracking." Raimundo said.

"Yes. But, if you wear both at the same time. They get imbeded in your body forever and you loose all memory pryor to when you put both Wu on." Master Fung said, walking into the room.

"So, where are these two new Wu?" Omi asked.

"That's what I don't understand..... They're supposed to be already on the grounds." Dojo said, sounding confused.

"Then we must find them!" Omi outborsted.

"No need to." Master Fung said.

"What' d'ya mean, Master Fung?" Clay asked.

"They are right here." He placed his hands on the Fox girl's shoulders. She looked confused.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, so you know why she has Fox ears and a tail now. I amaze myself sometimes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment