Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Vixen's begining

A strange girl wandered up to our favorite Xiaolin Wariors. What was so unique about her, why was she here, and why does she have fox ears and a tail?

Chapter 3 - Vixen's begining

Chapter 3 - Vixen's begining
Description- They finaly have found out the Shen Gong Wu are in the mysterious girl Clay brought from the woods. Now, they learn they have to protect her from harms way. But can they use her to their advantage? Or just be stuck with a girl that acts like a four year old?
Couples- ClayOC, hinted OmiKimiko
Warnings- Slight adult themes, Cussing, Violance. They are 16/17 in this fiction, 'kay?
Disclaimer- I do NOT own Xiaolin Showdown, I just own my OC and this fiction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" Raimundo asked. "Your telling me, she's wearing our Wu?"

"No, Raimundo, they are her Wu now." Master Fung said, closing his eyes, and walking out of the room.

"So, it was a good idea for me to bring her here!" Clay said, sounding happy. "Told 'ya she wasn't part of the Heylin!" He pointed a finger at Raimundo.

"So you were right, for once. Atleast we have more Wu now." Raimundo said, sitting down, and yawning. Omi and Kimiko sat back down and continued their game.

"So, look's like 'yer staying with us, Vixen." Clay said.

"What?" She said.

"Yeah, we can't just have you running around in the woods no more. Chase or Jack might find you and catch ya'."

"No, I mean, what did you call me?" She asked again.

"Oh, Vixen. Why? Do you not want us to call you that?"

"No, it's just weird, I've never had a name before." Vixen said. "It just feels weird to have one." She walked up closer to Clay, still feeling intimidated.

"Great! So, these are my friends, and fellow waoriors, Raimundo Pedrosa." Clay pointed to him. "Kimiko Tohomiko." He pointed to her. "And Omi." Omi jumped up from the game, and ended up loosing.

"Hello! I welcome you to the Xiaolin Temple!" He held his hand out to her. She slowly reached down to the small smiling boy and shook his hand. Clay looked at her.

"Geeze', clam down will ya'?" He picked her up and sat her down by Raimundo and then sat by her. " We ain't gonna' hurt you, 'cause we can't."

"Yeah, lighten up a bit." Kimiko said, already started up another game of Goo Zombies with Omi.

"So, you don't remember anything about your family or friends or anything?" Raimundo asked.

"Nu-uh.... It's like a blank ever scince I found these ears and tail. Scince then, all I've known are these woods and my den." Vixen said. "I kind'a learned how to get food by watching some wolves hunt and kill some deer. Everything I learned came from wild animals." She yawned. "I'm still tired, mind if I go outside and take a nap?"

"Yes." Clay stood up. "We can't have anyone runnin' off with ya'." Vixen stood up after him.

"Oh fine then." She sighed. "Just as long as I get some sleep. That last chase wore me out." They both headed out of the room.

Raimundo yawned again and stretched his arms out. Right after he did so, he feel backwards alseep. As soon as he did so, Omi and Kimiko scooted a bit closer together and smiled.

-Outside-

Vixen saw a big rock by the training river and jumped on it. Clay walked over beside her.

"Ah.... Good sun..... So tired....." She stretched out and then curled up. Clay sat by the river, he then took of his shoes and dipped his feet in the water.

'Ah.... Cool....' He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. 'Kind'a relaxing....' Vixie opened one eye and looked at Clay. She started to move slowly, not making a sound, and inched up behind him.

Vixie pushed him forward into the water. Before he hit it, Clay grabbed Vixie's arm and ended up pulling her in also.

"Geeze'! What the hell was that for?!" Clay yelled.

"I dunno'. Let's just say, don't let your gaurd down around me." Vixie grinned. She then jumped out of the water. "So, if I'm gonna' live here. Why don't you show me around?" She held a hand out to Clay. He eyed her suspiciously and took her hand and pulled her back in the water.

"Sure! I'll show ya' around." He got out of the water smiling. Vixie smiled back as she got out of the water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, wow! Three chapters in one night?! I feel special. Now..... ON TO CHAPTER FOUR! *runs off*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment