Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko

My OC's storie line.From begining to the point where my storie starts.

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko

Chapter 1 - Teneka Miniko






Teneka Miniko











When Teneka was born, She was born in Sunaga.Her parents knew that She was that one in one hundred Miniko's born.The Kazekage had to seal another demon into a new born child.Teneka was chosen to be the carrier of the Kimiko.When She turened 5, she was already going to the academy to learn how to use the earth element.While She was there, the other students constantly made fun of Her because of her cat ears, tail, and claws.











But, She knew that She wasn't the only child who had to put up with this.After She met Gaara, somthing in her was making Her feel weird.So, She knew Her and Gaara were the same.After She turned 6, She had to move to the Village hidden in the clouds, to learn the wind element.When Teneka turned 7, She had to move to the village hidden in Stone, to learn the fire element.After every one of Her birthdays, She had to move to a new village to learn a new element











When she turned 12, Her family moved back to Suna.She was so happy to be back in Her home village, and She couldn't wait to see Gaara again.When She did, She was surprised to see that He didn't notice Her.Teneka tried and tried to get Him to realize that She was that loley friend He had in the academy.After a few days of tring, She remembered somthing He gave Her before She left the village that day.











Teneka ran up to Gaara, hoping that this would jog His memorie.She held up a neclace, nothing special.Just somthing made from string and beads.Gaara stared at the necklace, to Teneka, and back to the neclace again.Then He suddenly remebered.Teneka was happy now that one of Her closest friends knew who She was.











Now that She was back, things worsened.She had learned to kill from Her days in the village hidden in thunder.So, She used that knolage to fight off people.First, She killed one.No big deal.Then another,and three more.Untill She almost killed an ANBU squad.Gaara and His siblings stopped Teneka.That's when the Kazekage found out She was the one that killed all of those poeple and ninja.











The Kazegake sent Teneka and Her family to live in Kirigakure, and could never come back to Sunaga.Before Teneka had to leave the village, She ran up and gave Gaara a goodbye hug.Knowing She wouldn't ever see Her friend again.











In Kiri, She graduated from the academy.Became a Chunin, then Jonin.Her cousin that was going to have to pass the final exam to become a Genin, failed, and died in the processes.The same day.Kisame, Itachi, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Sasori showed up to kidnap Teneka.They ended up killing the whole caln in Kiri.But, whilde they were doing so.Teneka escaped, ran out into the forest, and kept on running.After She reaced the forest of Wind, She passed out.











Not to far away, Gai's team was heading back from a mission.They split up for a second, because Neji felt another chakra ammount near them.Tenten was the one who found Teneka, and ran back to get Her team.











They woke Her up, asked why She was in the forest of Wind if She was from Kiri, and ended up taking Her to Konoha.While there, the Hokage, Naruto, placed Teneka on Gai's team.Neji agreed to let Her live in the Hyuga household.











She just about made friends with all of the rookie nine.You couldn't get Her away from Lee, Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Tenten, or Neji.She loved Gai-sensei like a father, Kakashi-sensei as an Uncle, Asuma-sensei as a brother, and Kurenai-sensei as a mother.She just loved being around all of Her friends, She thought of all of them as siblings.She consatnly trained with Her team, mainly fighting Lee or Tenten.











Teneka's looks--











Teneka normally wears a red tank-top, black pants that cover up Her shoes, and Her Kiri village headband around Her neck.Her claws have grown out, Her ears have too, and She just loves to annoy people with Her tail.Her hair is black, red tipped, and reaches Her waist.Her eyes are pale dark gerrn with no pupils.











The Miniko clan--











The Miniko clan are protectors of the earth.Each and every one of them being able to summon a diffrent type of Blade.Teneka can summon the Shinjouni Bladeon.But, when it comes down to it, the blades can only stay on the earth for three hours.For if it is on the earth for over that time period.It will forcefully put itself back into the hell stone which where each one is mantled in.Creating a massive explosion, killing everything within a two mile radious of the Blade.











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











Kimiko is a demon.The falme tigress to be exact.











Yay!I re-made it!Whoooooo!That took forever to make!





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment