Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Interview

The title says it all, my friends find it LMAO funny. But then again that's just my friends. Please respond even if it's critique!

Chapter 1 - The Interview

Chapter 1 - The Interview

Hello and welcome to an interview with Sesshomaru (Lord Fluffy)! I'm yours truly KitsuneHime but please call me Kitsune.

Kitsune: Okay Sessh, come out here and say hello to the audience!

Fluffy: Urrgh, crazy human girl.

Kitsune: Hey! Okay, okay well let's get on with the interview. First question, what is with that fluff thing you always wear?

Fluffy: *gives evil glare*

Kitsune: Fine let's start with a simpler question, what is the meaning of life?

Fluffy: What!?! That is NOT a simple question!

Kitsune: Eh heh... Yeah.

InuYasha: I'm hungry, got any ramen?

Kitsune and Fluffy: WHAT? Where did you come from!?

InuYasha: Uh, nowhere. *jumps out window*

Fluffy: I hope he knows that there's a pit full of flesh eating kittens down there.

InuYasha: Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Kitsune: o_O

Fluffy: ^_^

Kitsune:Well, on with the interview. Is there anyone you are in love with, or have a crush on?

Fluffy: Well, now that you mention it. NO!!!

Kitsune: How about Jaken and Rin? What do you think of them?

Fluffy: Jaken is a ******, ***** of a ***************. Rin is a human twit.

Kitsune: You have a very eh, *colorful* vocabulary don't you?

Fluffy: ...

Kitsune: Umm, yeah. What would you say is your favorite band?

Fluffy: Uhh, Green Day.

Now for a commercial break!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment