Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Complete and Utter Havoc

The title says it all, my friends find it LMAO funny. But then again that's just my friends. Please respond even if it's critique!

Chapter 2 - Complete and Utter Havoc

Chapter 2 - Complete and Utter Havoc

Announcer: Hello again and welcome to the Oprah Winnfrey Show!

Fluffy: Whoa, wait a second THIS is the Oprah show!? I thought that this was just an interview.

Kitsune: Yes.

Fluffy: If so where's Oprah?

Kitsune: Let's just say that some things are better left unknown. *wipes blood off shirt*

Fluffy: I'm scared.

Kitsune: zzzzzzzzz...

Fluffy: ... uh wake up kid...

Kitsune: Huh! oh I need caffeine. *person comes on stage and hands her an iced coffee*

Kitsune: Thank you! *sips coffee and begins giggling* heehee he hahhaha HA HA HA!!!!!

Fluffy: Security.

Kitsune: Yum... caffeine. You should try some. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Fluffy: I'll pass.

Audience: Boo! This is boring!

Kitsune: Oh fine! Let's see, something funny... Oh I know! Hey Fluffy! Start dancing or something!

Fluffy: Don't call me that, and I refuse to dance. Why don't you leap through some flaming hoops!?!

Kitsune: Oh! I know! Let's make Jaken and Shippo leap through flaming hoops while dancing!

Fluffy: Yeah!

Jaken and Shippo: Nooooo! Spare us!

Kirara: Meow, how come my name is spelled Kirara but is pronounced Kilala?

Kitsune: Uhh, because the Japanese and English alphabet don't correspond in a direct way?

Meanwhile Jaken and Shippo tie up Fluffy and begin beating him up.

Fluffy: Hey! It was her idea! *points to Kitsune*

Kitsune: What! No, no it was Kirara! *points to Kirara*

Kirara: Oh, now I may be a puny cat demon but wait until I become... DUn Dun dUN! A maffia Boss! hahahahahahaha!

*Kirara's gangster "possy" crash into the studio and attack everyone*

Fluffy: Well I'm outa' here. *walks out*

Kitsune: Noo! My career!!!!

Police: KitsuneHime, you're under arrest for the murder of Oprah and an attempt to try and take over the entire peanut butter stock market!

Kitsune: Ahhhhh! *runs into the chaos and havoc*

Kirara: Mwahahahahaha! *grabs shikon shards and becomes a huge demon cat (yes, bigger than her usual demon morph)*

Naraku: Haha, it was ME who started global warming!

Everybody: *stops and stares at Naraku* o_o

Announcer: Quick! commercial break!

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment