Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - random

The title says it all, my friends find it LMAO funny. But then again that's just my friends. Please respond even if it's critique!

Chapter 3 - random

Chapter 3 - random

Kitsune: Welcome back! Extremely sorry about that little eh... mishap. Aren't we Kirara!? *grabs Kirara by tails*

Kitsune: It took us a while to track down Fluffy, who was... at the pet shop playing with the puppies... *anime sweat drop*

Fluffy: Wtf! I told you not to say anything about that!

Kitsune: Eh heh, please don't hurt me! As you've all noticed we are now doing the show on a pile of rubble because that's all that's left of the building

and there's only a few people still watching from the live audience since most of them are in the emergency room right now.

Lawyer: *walks up* I'm going to sue you all!

Kitsune: Hey Fluffy can I borrow your sword?

Fluffy: Knock yourself out. *hands her the sword*

Kitsune: Thankyou! *chases lawyer around rubble heap*

Lawyer: Ahhhh! Now I'm going to sue you even more! *head gets chopped off*

Kitsune: *hands sword back to Sesshomaru*

Fluffy: How come we have to continue this stupid interview? Gray's Anatomy comes on in five minutes.

Kitsune: I hate that show.

Everybody in the world: GASP!!!! *tears Kitsune limb from limb*

Kitsune:ouch, commercial break!

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment