Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

The InuYasha gang is attacked by a young (and quite weak) demon who is tangled up in a new unfurling plot.

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Hello, I'm Kitsune and the only frickin' reason that I'm writing this is because I'm soooooo bored. Tell me if you like it, if you do I'll write more if not then I won't contaminate this site with my bad writing. The original character's name is pronounced Kage (kag-eh) just to clear things up and for copyright reasons I am forced to waste my precious yet bored time saying I do not own InuYasha or any of the characters except for my oc's yadah yadah.

Kagome smiled at the familier feeling of the well transporting her through time to the fuedal era. Slowly the weightlessness receded along with the blue lights as she landed gently on the dirt floor. She climbed up the vines and giggled as she was greeted by several familiar faces.

"Oi! Kagome! What took you so long? Did you bring ramen?", asked InuYasha.

Kagome frowned and answered, "A simple "hello and welcome" back would've been appreciated!".

"Hi, Kagome! Welcome back!", chirped Shippou.

"Suck-up...", InuYasha muttered under his breath.

"Oh, InuYasha!", sighed Sango sarcasticaly. Meanwhile in the distance Miroku could be seen trying to hit on the village girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group had now settled down and began eating lunch in an open sunny meadow. Shippo viciously grabbed at the sandwiches and stuffed them into his face trying to beat InuYasha, who by now had eaten ten sandwiches. Kagome and Sango chatted away like school girls and Miroku rubbed at a slap mark on his face from who knows what this time. Suddenly the happy moment was broken when InuYasha dropped his food and began sniffing the air.

"Demon...", he growled. "Kagome, do you sense any shards?" She shook her head no. The shades stirred as the creature moved around. InuYasha , Sango and, Miroku took their battle stance. Suddenly a greyhound like creature leapt out from behind them unexpectedly startling them while the real attack came out from the shadowed area.

"DIE YOU INU!!!!", screamed the assassin. InuYasha quickly dodged the yokai, while it landed on the ground beside him. Now they had a good look at it. It would've seemed like a normal twelve-year old girl if it wasn't for her waiste length green hair and her black doggish ears and tail. She swung her double cutlasses and bared her three inch long fangs. She quickly dove for him again, nicking him on the arm.

"Heh, a kid!? This will be easy! WIND SCAaa-"

"InuYasha! Osuwarii!!!!", Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What the...", he was cut off as his crashed into the ground. The demon ran toward the crater ready to drive her cutlasses through the inu's head. Sango swung her hiraikotsu, hitting her in the back of the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urgh." the demon slowly came out of her unconscious state ready to attack but was furious when she discovered that she was tied up by ropes.

"She waking up!", Shippou screamed, cowering behind Kagome. Everybody looked toward the yokai.

"Why did you try to kill us?", Sango asked, it sounded like a stupid question toward a demon but this one seemed to have a specific reason.
She didn't answer only struggled against the ropes.

"Answer! You dim-wit! Don't you know you've been asked a question!?", InuYasha screamed, shaking her by the hair.

"InuYasha! She's just a little girl!", yelled Kagome.

"Urrrrrr! You know perfectly well why I want you dead, inu! Don't play stupid, even though it's too late for that!", screamed the yokai biting InuYasha's arm viciously.

"Well looks like the kid's got mouth.", glowered InuYasha. "Whatever you think I've done I ain't done anything."

"Ain't is not a real word.", answered the girl. "Wait... You're...you smell human! Then you couldn't have...", she seemed to talk to herself.

"What!!! I'm no human!! I'm... a ... hanyo, but I'm still just as tough!"

"Aren't you a hanyo too?", questioned Miroku.

"No. Well in a way, I SUPPOSE. I'm half wolf demon and half wolf. My name is Kage."

"What was it that you were muttering about earlier?", asked Sango.

"Why should I tell you filthy humans?"

"BECAUSE, LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU TRIED TO KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed InuYasha who's face was red with annoyance and anger.

"Very well half breed.", sighed Kage as she began to explain everything.

Note from the authoress: This is one of those memory flash thingies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kage leapt from the alpha den where her family lived: the pack leaders. As daughter of the alphas that made her princess and heir to the throne if only her elder sister wasn't in the frickin' way. She hated her sister with great passion, only no one seemed to notice, especially her sister who was as numb-skulled as a slug. She's always got her her head in the clouds, never pays any attention to life. Just seems to breeze through it without a care. Her sister was also gifted with great beauty which made all the young males in the pack follow her around with a river of drool. Some how everyone seemed to think that her beaty nade her the best possible choice for heir.

She sniffed the air, something was amiss. She dashed into the forest to find out what it was.

An hour or so later she stopped to rest when she smelled blood, lot's of it. At first she thought it was from the prey but then she caught wiff of her pack members blood. She followed her nose through the underbrush when she spotted the wolf demons from the morning patrol. She sprinted over to them, freezing up with fear and shock.

"What happened?",she demanded.

A wolf who was still partly alive whispered painfully, "An ambush... it's...too...strong. Warn the...pack." Kage recognised the voice, her sister!
She pushed aside a few corpses until she saw her siblings face.

"Kage... it's you. Thank...goodness. Help me, I'm... the...only survivor.", coughed Kage's sister, her eyes brimming with tears of joy at the sight of family.

Kage looked down at her sister with disgust, then a thought ran through her head. A very clever thought. She unsheathed her cutlass.

"Kage...! Wha...what are you... doing?", her sister yelped in shock.

"Die, you pathetic excuse for a yokai!", Kage yelled and drove her cutlass through her sisters throat, her face forever frozen with fear. At first Kage was a bit shocked at her action but quickly she looked down with a grin of satisfaction on her face. Man, it was good being evil.

The new heir walked away with a swag at her hips when she suddenly realised that the thing attacked them must be making it's way toward the pack.
She ran at her fullest speed but it still took her half an hour to reach the territory. By then it was too late...

Wolf and wolf demon corpses were scattered everywhere. She searched in every possible place but no one had survived, not even her parents. Curses... she thought, now she didn't have a pack to some day rule. She didn't even shed a tear, no sadness ran through her body, only anger. It must have been their rival pack, the pack of Kouga. She began her way toward his pack until a strange smell came across her, the smell of inu...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...and this is why I tried to kill you.", she finished. Everybody stared at her. "Now if you don't mind will you let me out of here? The ambush wasn't by you."

"Fine then.", cursed InuYasha as he cut through her bindings. As soon as he did, Kage put her fingers in her mouth and gave a loud whistle.

"Ahh! Hey! What was that for?", yelled InuYasha, covering his sensitive dog ears. He turned around to see the weird greyhound thing come towards them.

"Oh, yes. And this is Kip.", she said while patting the large beast. It was an out of proportion thing with a sheltie like face (a sheltie is a sort of mini collie) and really, really long legs. It's tail had almost no fur on it until the tip which had coils of silvery white hair, everywhere else it was black except for the long white fur on it's chest.

"What is it?", asked Shippou curiously.

"Kage thought for a moment before answering, "I don't know for sure..."

"Wait, you mentioned something about Kouga's pack. Do you know him?", questioned Kagome. InuYasha growled at the sound of the wolf demons name.

"Unfortunately, yes. His pack, the brown wolf tribe has constantly been at war with our pack, the black wolf tribe. This is wht made me assume at first that his wolves killed everyone."

Kagome looked sadly at the young yokai. That's when she first noticed her eyes, they were a blood red. they reminded her of the ones the Sesshomaru had when he turned into his inu form. This worried her because all the wolf demons in Kouga's and a few other tribes had blue eyes. She quickly shook the thought away though.

"That's it!", InuYasha yelled suddenly, and as if reading Kagomes mind. "It was Sesshomaru who killed your pack!"












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment