Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Kitsune's Yaoi Rant

I'm getting a little ticked about all the anti-yaoi stuff going around. So I just kinda blew off steam...please read!

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Kitsune's Yaoi Rant
Submitted: March 30, 2004 • Updated: March 30, 2004
Word count: 293 • Size: 1k • Comments: 29 • views: 874

Comments

Comments (29)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NicNic on November 14, 2005, 11:12:03 AM

NicNic on (Chapter: 1)
NicNic*bows*THANK YOU!!! i think we all neededfor someone to say this....damn some ppl are so retarded!!!>.< BUT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! ^^ahaha lol im a fangirl but i dont dso teh whole HES MINE dog!!! stuff aha im a well yaoi fangirl........0_o yeah ahha lol ^^ this is awesome

Thorn_Kitsune on June 10, 2005, 4:34:37 AM

Thorn_Kitsune on (Chapter: 1)
Thorn_KitsuneToo true, mate. In fact, it was all the yaoi-fear and homophobic atmosphere that made me move to DeviantArt in the first place. (I'll have you know that most people there are too mature to comment on things they dislike). I agree with you 100% on everything. The fangirl flames irritate me the most, for the exact reasons you pointed out. It also annoys me that people don't understand the concept of fanart or fanfiction. Notice the prefix of 'fan' at the beginning of each. Such a prefix would imply that it is official characters being borrowed by fans to use in their own ideas. Shouldn't be too difficult of a concept, but apparently it is. Anyways, I applaud you for blowing off steam; you go!

Dragon_Buster on June 6, 2005, 11:09:05 PM

Dragon_Buster on (Chapter: 1)
Dragon_BusterYou're right on the spot there, Kitsune! Yaoi/shounen-ai isn't bad in itself, it's our homophobic selves that make it so.
Kerushi is also right about those flamer-fangirls. They make all the other fangirls look bad(I'm not a fanboy, I just like to stand up for justice and the flamed). So, I'd like to say to those kinds of fangirls: If you don't like it, don't flame it, just frack off! *Ahem...* Sorry, got a little over-emotional there.
Anywho, you rock. And because you rock, you get a donut with sprinkles! (gives you donut w/ sprinkles)

Dream_Weaver on December 1, 2004, 8:47:44 AM

Dream_Weaver on (Chapter: 1)
Dream_WeaverWords cannot describe how much I agree with this. You know, if you read the warnings, and the titles, you'll get an idea of what you're going to see! And if you just comment on the picture because you want to flame, vent SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Common courtesy, everyone. *sigh*

moon_child2000 on September 14, 2004, 12:12:49 PM

moon_child2000 on (Chapter: 1)
moon_child2000*holds up Go Gays!! banner* If those idiot can't appriate decent art, why the bloody hell are they here?!? The only way not to do a Mary Sue is to do yaoi!! Sorry, I'm sick of it too.

moon_child2000 on September 14, 2004, 12:12:49 PM

moon_child2000 on (Chapter: 1)
moon_child2000*holds up Go Gays!! banner* If those idiot can't appriate decent art, why the bloody hell are they here?!? The only way not to do a Mary Sue is to do yaoi!! Sorry, I'm sick of it too.

megaotaku on August 29, 2004, 2:00:28 PM

megaotaku on (Chapter: 1)
megaotakuOkay, I've created the page. the address is: http://s7.invisionfree.com/terre_dange/index.php
Can you guess where i got the name from? (Terre d'Ange)

megaotaku on August 26, 2004, 2:29:19 PM

megaotaku on (Chapter: 1)
megaotakuNext time we get together Rei, you and I are sitting down and extending this. A lot. And then we're posting it EVERYWHERE. I think we should set up a site for the soul purpose of blowing off steam about all the supid people who refuse to acknowlage the warnings then flame someone because they didn't! I also love reading all the stupid comments just so we can point and laugh at them. We should put the anti-yaoi comments on the site too.

shuichishadow on August 26, 2004, 5:30:46 AM

shuichishadow on (Chapter: 1)
shuichishadowThank you. The was something that most certanily needed to be said. You Rock.

Sephir0th666777 on August 19, 2004, 11:35:58 AM

Sephir0th666777 on (Chapter: 1)
Sephir0th666777Yuo call THAT ranting?!?! I'll Show you all Ranting!!!