Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 8 Through 14

A collection of drabbles for GrimmjowXOc!

Chapter 1 - 8 Through 14

Chapter 1 - 8 Through 14
Yeah, I'm back with more. I told you these two are always giving me something to run with and I love it. I hope everyone enjoys, some of these I don't think are very good but some are longer.Personal Heater (GrimmjowXOc)To say that I have come to appreciate Grimmjow's body heat at night in the dead of winter would be a grave understatement. To say that my brother would not be impressed if he ever caught us would be one as well.Lollipop (GrimmjowXOc)"Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop!" she sang giddily from her seat and I was forced to endure watching that bright red sucker disappear past plump little lips and into that soft wet cavern she had the nerve to call a mouth.Bras (GrimmjowXOc)"I need a new bra." stated Chiori, quite out of the blue, as she lounged on her stomach across a long white couch. Grimmjow turned his head to her and quirked a brow in confusion. "What?" Chiori huffed and rose up on her elbows. "You know, a bra?" she persisted.He only continued to stare. "Nobody in this stupid place owns a bra?" she cried, her expression one of total disbelief. "Should they?" he asked, scrunching his nose up. "Yes!" she snarled. "I mean have you seen Halibel? That shoot shouldn't even be legal!"Jolly Ranchers (GrimmjowXOc)The sound of her lips smacking together drew his attention to her swiftly. "What the hell are you sucking on now?" He asked harshly. She smirked rather perversely in return much to his surprise and raised her left brow. "Shut up and answer the damn question." He snapped. "I didn't say anything." She replied smugly. He scowled at her and she giggled, wrapping her hands around her middle."If you must know, it's a jolly rancher." She stated and then flashed the bright red gem-like candy on her tongue. Grimmjow was silent for a few moments before grabbing her about the waist, yanking her to him and sealing his lips over her own. His tongue swept the inside of her mouth and then he released her, turned his back and walked away."…Hey, give me back my candy you jerk!"Lacey (GrimmjowXOc)"What the hell do you need one of those…things for anyway? What's the purpose?" inquired Grimmjow, his curiosity getting the better of him. "They give me support and they're cute" replied Chiori without missing a beat. "Support for what, those things fit into the palm of my hand." He scoffed in return.Chiori curled her lips and rolled her eyes before fixing him with a glare. With deft hands, she unzipped her white and black uniform vest and opened it wide for him to see. "…Good point."Smack That! (GrimmjowXOc)"Smack that! All on the floor~ Smack that! Give me some more~ Smack that! Till you get sore~ Smack that! Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh~"Grimmjow was completely at a loss for words while he stared openly at the dancing girl before rolling his eyes and looking away. "Hey Grimmy~!" she sang. "What?" He snapped, refusing to look at her. "Smack Dat @$$!" she cried before delivering a lightning-quick, open-palmed strike to his behind that made him to go ram-rod-straight. She cackled and then turned on her heel to flee down the long white halls…but she didn't get very far.Ticklish (GrimmjowXOc)"Tickle, tickle, tickle!"Grimmjow lazily opened one bleary eye to half-mast and fixed the little troublesome woman with a drawl stare. "Brat…what the hell." He mumbled while her hands continued to franticly roam his torso and sides. "Oh, come on!" she exclaimed, slapping both hands palms-down on the mattress. "You've got to be ticklish somewhere!" Out of pure frustration, she ran the pads of her fingers along the inside of his hollow hole.He gave a grunt and a jerk before she found herself on her back, her hands pinned above her head in one of his larger ones. "Why you little…" he hissed, a growl vibrating deep in his chest. After a moment of debate his hands shot to her sides in revenge. She jerked and kicked out with a scream, laughing and squirming all over the bed but he refused to relent. "Grimmjow, you're evil! Evil, evil, evil, evil, ahh!" she cried through fits of giggles and tears.He didn't stop until her cheeks were flushed bright red and he was sure that if continued, she'd probably wet herself. Grimmjow pulled away with a smug and very satisfied look while she went limp, boneless and panting. "You're evil." She rasped.He threw his head back and cackled cruelly.Review, it's good for the soul. Seriously, I like to hear what you guys think of these.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment