Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enter; KL girl part 2

AN awesome! story about a super natural world and the people in it. OH and im the main character

Chapter 2 - Enter; KL girl part 2

Chapter 2 - Enter; KL girl part 2
Chapter 2


After the beast left I felt so weak. I fell to the ground and layed their for a minute, then I realized that I forgot about Liz.



I tried to get up and limp over to wear she was laying but then I noticed, SHE WAS GONE!


Then I felt a peircing pain in my back and my shoulder! It was Liz and Mr.David!


"Wh..what the Hell?" I yelled as I cried.


Then I noted that their eyes were glowind bright red! They shot something in my shoulder and my back.


"Wh,,wh..why? Mr.David, Liz, Why?" I asked as I tried to hold back the tears.


But they didn't say anything they just kept shooting at me with things coming out of their hands.


A big blast of it was coming right at me! What should I do? Was it gonna end like this?

Then all the sudden someone picked me up and moved out of the way of the blast.
I opened my eyes and then saw his face.

"This is the dude who knocked me out at the flower shop!" I thought.

He put me down and jumped in front of me.


"Your safe with me Klanceycia"he said."I'll protect you with my life!"


I was shocked! I couldn't beleive all this was happening to me!

Then he jumped up in the air and pulled out a sword.


"No!" I screamed. "Don't hurt them!"

But he didn't listen he just swang the sword threw them as I closed my eyes.

"Nooooooo!...Wait huh?" I said

The sword didn't cut them! They sword just took two black clouds out of them!

"Wh..What are those things?" I asked nervously.


" As you would put them.." he replyed. " Monsters...but I call them other things."


Liz and Mr.David fell down as he put his sword back into it's case.

"Wait". he said as he took a second to listen."Some people are coming!"


Then he grabbed me and hid innto a big crack in the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said angryly.

Then he put his hand over my mouth. "Shhhhsssh! Quiet!"


The people who were coming where medics. they came and took Mr.David and Liz away on rolling beds.

after they left I had tears in my eyes and came out of the crack."I really hope they'll be ok." I said as I cried.

Then I turned and looked at the guy who saved me."You!" I yelled as I pointed to him.


"Ever since you showed up in my life everything has been goin wrong!" I cried.

Then he let out a big sigh and then walked up to me."No, your wrong klanceycia, This has happened because your supposed to come with me!"

"No!, Your wrong! First off my name is Klancey not Klanceycia!," I yelled. "And second, Im not going anywhere with you!" I cried as I stepped back a few steps.


"Look my name is Hikaru and I was sent here to help you, and now I need your help!" He said as he got angry.


"wh..what for?" I asked



"Your the anceint forth Charm Caster of our realm" He replyed.

"What? Our realm?" I asked.

"Yes" he relpyed again. "Our realm is magical and is in danger!"

"From what?"I asked another question.


Then Hikaru looked at his watch. "look Klanceycia oh I mean Klancey, this is no time for questions! weve got to get to our realm quik because this is the only time in one generation that you can get back!

I was about to ask another question but I didn't.

Hikaru Grabbed my hand and we walked to the end of the room.

"Uh" I stutterd.


We were looking at a wall.

I was still Kinda Scared of Hikaru something about him just terrified me!

"Ready Klanceycia?" asked Hikaru.

"huh?" I asked.

Not waiting for an answer Hikaru held up a amulet.

"what's that?" I asked.

But Hikaru just smiled and said " Amulet Of Space And Time! Open The Portal!"

Nothing happened.

"uh does he have a screw lose?" I thought


But then there was this little black spot that just poped out of nowhere and then It grew into a black door.


"What the Hell?" I yelled.


then Hikaru Grabbed me and then we opened the door and stepped inside.

The door closed behind us then dissapeared.

All the sudden we were in this beutiful medow of flowers just like my dream.

"What is this place?" I asked


"This is our realm Hammil" He replyed.


"Hammi.."I said as I could not finish what I was saying.

I was still injured from te shots in my back and shoulder.
I fell on my kees crying it hurt like I was going to die!


"Your back is bleeding." Said Hikaru kinda worried.

He picked me up and sat down by a tree and laid me down in front of him.
He put his hands on my back and mumbled some words I couldn't understand.

"Now this won't hurt ok?" He said trying to be comforting.

Then all the sudden some white smoke was coming out of his hands and going into my back.

He was doing it for a while. While he was doing it I was crying a little.


"Hmm?, What's wrong?" He asked concernd.

I didn't answer him.


"This is not supposed to hurt," He told me.

"Oh...it's not that...it's nothing." I said.


"Im not going to hurt you Klanceycia, That's not even the last thing I would wanna do." said Hikaru trying to make it clear with me. "Don't be afriad of me, I'll protect you with my life as I said before."

"Y..your life?" I asked

"yes."

"But you just met me hikaru" I cried a little more.

"And yet I knew you all my life." he answered.


"H..How?"I asked.

"It's still too early for questions Klanceycia." Hikaru said with a sigh.

A few minutes later Hikaru was done healing me.

"Th..Thank you."I sad with a little smile.

"Don't mention it Klanceycia." He smiled back.

To be continued

(get ready for chapter 3 coming up!) You'll see what I can really do!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Elen on December 6, 2006, 10:13:57 AM

Elen on
Elenhahaha that was pretty cool! XD
keep it coming! :3