Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hikaru

AN awesome! story about a super natural world and the people in it. OH and im the main character

Chapter 3 - Hikaru

Chapter 3 - Hikaru
Chapter 3; Hikaru



When I got up after I felt a little better I decided to ask a little of my list of questions.

As I opened my mouth to speak Hikaru interupted me.

"Let's not waste time here klanceycia" he said. "We have to get to the village."

"Village?" I asked.

"Yes." He replyed. " The village called kuwakki."

"That's a weird name."I thought.

He got up. "come on let's go."

"But what about the other oh realm?" I asked.

"What about it?" He asked.

"Well what about the people like Liz and Mr.David?"I asked again."Will they be ok?"


"Yes they'll be just fine." He replyed. "I froze time in that world while I opened the portal."


"I will go back soon right?" I asked kinda nervose.


He didn't answer he just changed the subject."Their will be someone waiting for us in the village."


"Ok." I said with a sigh cause I knew he didn't want to answer the last question.


"So..If im the how you say, fourth Charm caster..."I said as I started walking with him. " How come I never knew, and never well you know seemed like one?"


"You've never showed of anything like one yet because you have not had any ineractives with anyone from this realm ." He replyed.

"Oh well I guess that makes sense." I replyed to him. "Makes sense as everything else that's going on." I thought.


"And now that you've interacted with me..." He started saying. " It will be out looking for you which is why I must train you to stay on your feet at all times."


"Wait rewind!" I said as I got mad. " What is after me?"

" The thing that killed your mother." He said with a sigh.

What did he say? The thing that killed my mother? I was the most confused Girl in the world! He wasen't telling me much and I thought I was from earth! Not this weird place!

"Wait what?"I asked. Then I decided the change the subject cause this was geting weird. "Uh So your gonna train me and have me fight something is that it?"


"That's right." Hikaru replyed.

"Ok then." I said.

"What? As much as you've been freaking out lately your ok with this?" Hikaru asked.

"Yeah" I replyed."I just figured that...im dreaming!"

Then Hikaru just laughed as we kept walking.

Later we where still walking and we saw something up ahead on the ground.

"What is that?" I asked.

Hikaru and I ran up to it.

It was a cute litte uh well I didn't know what it was but it had a face like a puppy, ears like a bat or something and two paws and a tail but no legs! It was weird looking but it was laying their hurt.

"Aww poor little uhwhatever this thing is."I said

"It's a keropie." Said Hikaru.

"Oh like im suppose to know what this is!" I said angryly.

Hikaru went down to pick it up and then a net flew out of the bushes but miss Hikaru, then some ugly dude poped out.

"Damn. I missed!" Yelled the guy.

Hikaru picked up the uh Keropie and stepped in front of me.

"Heh well the next one won't miss at all!"Said the guy. "Hand me the girl and no one gets killed!"

"And you are?" Asked Hikaru as he narrowed his eyes.

"No time for questions just give me the girl!"the guy demanded.


"Oh you mean me?" I asked.


"Heh you've got a mouth on you litle lady! Kykacko with get rid of that!" The guy said.


"Your working for Kykacko?" Asked Hikaru.

"Well if you must know yes!"Yelled the guy as he lifted up a spear." Now give me the girl!"


"You didn't say please sir, So ill have to kill you." Said Hikaru as he drew out his sword.


I just stood back.

Then the guy threw the spear at Hikaru, then Hikaru caught it with two fingures and threw it back at him.

Then Hikaru went at him with his sword, then the guy ducked and tripped Hikaru.

"This coat is getting irritating."Said Hikaru as he lifted hid hood and threw off the coat.

I saw him I saw the real Hikaru! His true face his true body! He had Purple hair and a really cool style! He also had another coat on but this one was grey with red at he seems! And a red belt to keep his weapons in!

Then Hikaru Finally swung at the guy and well..uh...Im not going to put this into detail but yeah Hikaru Killed him.

Then after that I ran up to Hikaru."Hikaru you where amazing!" I told him.

"Heh yeah I was wasen't I?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Right then i realized that Hikaru was Just a normal Person like me! He had feelings and he was well extremely cool!

Then I walked up to the Keropie and picked it up.

"want to come with us little guy?" I asked the cute little thing.

"prrrrr" He replied had he shook his head yes.

"Ok Little cutie! ill name you if that alright, How about Kero?" I asked

It shook it's head yes again then Hikaru and i kept walking towards the village.

To be continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on February 7, 2007, 9:13:42 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow i really liked this chapter i hope theirs more chapters.