Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The past...(part 2)

Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.

Chapter 3 - The past...(part 2)

Chapter 3 - The past...(part 2)
The next day Kinoshi was out in a field training with her team mates Gorro And Cero.

Gorro Was fighting Cero and Kinoshi was training her own way, by meditating.

Gorro; Hey Kinoshi! Why don't you try training our way?!

Kinoshi couldn't hear him.

Gorro; *Sigh* Cero Kinoshi has been acting strang lately, Im worried about her.

Cero;......

Gorro;Yeah you might be right she just maybe has alot on her mind.

Kinoshi just sat there with her legs crossed and her hands in a hand seal.

Kinoshi kept thinking of the note she got, wondering what she had to do, wondering if she should tell her team mates about it. Maybe they can help, but then again maybe they would make things worse.

Gorro;Hey Kinoshi lets go break for some lunch!

kinoshi got out of her transe

Kinoshi;Huh? Oh sure!

Kinoshi walked up to her team mates and they headed for the village.


But has they left a couple Ninja appeared from the bushes.

Ninja;We have to get it before the other guys do.

Other Ninja;Don't worry we will. Besides If they get it first heh well that's just a few more people to kill.

Other Ninja; Heh your right it'll be no problem!

Both;Bwuhahahahahaha!

****************************************************************************

At the village, kinoshi and her team mates sitting on a bench.

Gorro opened a bag, the bag had three rice balls in it, then Gorro passed them out to his team mates.

Gorro; ha! Alright some food!

Gorro went to take a bite out of his yummy rice ball, when he noticed that Kinoshi was just starring at the ground.

Gorro; Hey Kinoshi whats wrong?

Kinoshi; Huh? oh heh nothings wrong heh heh.

then Kinoshi saw the rice ball in her lap.

Kinoshi;Oh looks good Thanks Gorro.

Gorro;Oh uh your welcome.

"Ok Somthing is going on with Kinoshi, and she doesn't want to tell me." Thought Gorro as he took a bite out of his food.

(I know it's short but im tired and bored ill type more later!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

somerandomgirl781227 on December 24, 2006, 4:51:07 AM

somerandomgirl781227 on
somerandomgirl781227More. This is intersesting