Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Dreaded last day of the week!!!

Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.

Chapter 6 - The Dreaded last day of the week!!!

Chapter 6 - The Dreaded last day of the week!!!
After that day the rest of the week was kinda weird, Kinoshi did not talk to anyone at that time. Even when people tried talking to her she just shrugged and walked off. She was certain of what she had to do. After the last few days of the week past, it was finally here, the dreaded last day of the week! Kinoshi was trying to think of a plan to get her out of all this mess.

It was saturday morning in Konoha village, Kinoshi had just left her apartment, and was heading to town hall the see if anyone had found her sensei(who had been missing for a while).

Kinoshi was walking down the Konoha streets.

Kinoshi;*sigh* come on where are you Arata Sensei?

Naruto;Who?

Kinoshi;*sigh* What are you doing here pest?

Naruto;Hey!! What's with you Kinoshi?! You've been acting pretty darn mean all week! Hmmm...come to think of it you've been acting like this ever since that sound ninja left you that note...

*then kinoshi stoped in her tracks*

Naruto;Huh?

Kinoshi;Naruto,Uzumaki...ninja of the village hidden in the leaves...I will miss your determination, and confindence....

Naruto;What's this all the sudden?! Are ya going somewhere?!

*then Kinoshi continued walking*

Kinoshi;It's my business and mine alone, this will be dealt with for sure, and everything will be back to normal...

Naruto;*thinks, what is she talking about?!*

Kinoshi;Heh, good-bye Naruto Uzumaki.*disapears in a cloud of smoke*

Naruto;Wait!!...hmmm I wonder if Goro and Cero Know anything about this..*runs off*

_______________________________________________

With Goro and Cero Training as usual


Naruto;Ah! I've found you too!

Goro;Naruto? What are you doing here?

Naruto;I just passed Kinoshi in the village and then all the sudden she started going on about stuff like good-bye Naruto Uzumaki and she'll miss me and stuff! She's talking like she's going somewhere!!!

Cero;....

Goro;Oh crap! Cero you could be right!!

Naruto;Huh? What did Cero say?!

Goro;A few days ago Kinoshi was wanted by these two rouge ninja, they said that their master or boss whatever wanted to get Kinoshi before the other guys do. We where wondering what they meant...I also wonder if Kinoshi knows if more people are coming after her..

Naruto;Hmmm did Kinoshi tell you about the note?

Goro;What? A note?!

Naruto;Kinoshi got a note at the begining of this week, I remember the look on her face, Like she saw a demon! She was terrified then ran off into the forest, and didn't come back intill late at night.

Goro;I knew something was going on that she's not telling us!!! Quick Naruto!,where did you last.,
see kinoshi?!

Naruto;I last saw her heading to town hall, she said something about looking for your sensei.

Goro;Ok so she's not doing anything drastic yet, *shivers* something going to happen today, something...very..bad.

Naruto;huh? *gets a creeped out look on his face*

Goro;Quick! Even though she hasen't done anything yet, we still gotta find her a watch her all day, and make sure thet birthmark of hers is not activated yet!

Naruto;Huh? what birthmark?

Goro;Ill explain on the way but now lets move!

Naruto; Ok!

*Naruto,Goro, and Cero ran towards the Village*

_______________________________________________________


With kinoshi leaving town hall

Kinoshi;They still haven't found him yet?! Arata Sensei where are you?..

*as Kinoshi walked back down the streets of konoha village a sudden chill came down her back*

Kinoshi;*thinks, what if my plan doesn't work?! ill be killed! I don't think I've ever been this scared!*

______________________________________________________


Goro,Cero,And Naruto searching for Kinsohi in the Village

Naruto;I see so that birthmark on Kinoshi's arm, is the sacred energy of the Yamiyo clan...and if she unleashes that power likes she did last time, it could wipe out half the continent!?

Goro;Correct! Our clan"s name Yamiyo, stands for dark as in dark energy, and if it's used more than once, the birthmark would eventully take over it's host and be used for..for...

Naruto;What?!

Goro;Pure Evil!

Naruto;* gets a scared look on his face*

Goro;I know, which is why we will be kinoshi's body gaurds for about a day so maybe she won't get scared and use the birthmarks power again!

Naruto;Ok this will be no sweat!

Goro;Heh *thinks, I admire your confindence Naruto, But im afraid this will not be so easy as you think.*

_____________________________________________________

at town hall

Naruto;aww man! we just missed her!

Goro;Now where did she go?!

Kinoshi;Looking for me?

Goro;Kinoshi!

Kinoshi;What's going on?

Naruto;Kinoshi, we figured it out know! We know that more people are coming for you today! So we are gonna be your body gaurds today! :)

Goro;*Hits naruto on the head*

Naruto;Ow! what was that for?!

Goro;You weren't supposed to tell her you idoit!!!!

Kinoshi;haha it's ok Goro Im ok with this idea ^_^

Goro;huh? you..are?

Kinoshi;mmhm! ^_^

Naruto;Ok! Kinoshi you can count on us to protect you! ^_^

Kinoshi;aww thanks guys ^_^

Cero;* has a supsious look on his face*

Naruto;hmm! ok lets go get somthing to eat!

Kinoshi;Alright!

*Naruto, Goro, and Cero where walking ahead*

Kinoshi;heh heh heh *thinks, Naruto you've alway been such a fool!*

_________________________________________________________

Real Kinoshi wandering threw the forest with a back pack

Kinoshi;*thinks, I haven't seen any sign of the enemy yet, maybe they won't come*

*kinoshi jumps and flips into the air and lands in a tree*

Kinoshi;Heh, Yeah right! Of course they'll come!, and I'll be ready!

*Kinoshi runs deeper into the forest*

(hours past intill the sunset comes)

Kinoshi;I wish they'd come already! I want to get this over with! *runs deeper in the forest*

______________________________________________________

Night time in konoha Village

Goro, Naruto, Cero, and (so called)Kinoshi sitting on a bench.

Naruto;Ah so they dso no one came did they?! hehe! They must be chicken Because were here! ^_^

Goro;*sigh* Naruto Have you ever thought they might want to come at this time? You know when it's dark?

Naruto;huh?...oh..well Im sure there still chicken! haha!

Cero;...

Goro;What is it Cero?

Cero;*takes out Kuni and throws it at Kinoshi*

Goro;Cero! What the Hell are you doing?!

Cero;....

Goro;hmm? a..a Fake!

Cero;*nods*

Kinoshi;*laying on the ground* heh heh heh hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Naruto;*takes out Kuni* show yourself imposter!

Kinoshi;*turns into Kabuto*

Naruto;*gasp* Kabuto!

Kabuto;Well you've found me out didn't you? I guess i've underestimated you all. my mistake, * Disapears in cloud of smoke*

Naruto;Hold it you Bastard!!

Goro;Too late he's gone Naruto.

Naruto;UUUURRRGGGGHHH!

Goro;Calm down Naruto! We need to keep our cool, and find the real Kinoshi!

Naruto;*thinks for a minute* I got it! Kabuto was trying to distract us from Kinoshi, so we wouldn't find the real one! Im sure Kabuto Knows where she is! lets find Kabuto!

Goro;Stupid Naruto! Try to think a little more clearer! Kabuto Is long gone by now! We should Find Kinoshi quick! Im sure she'll be attacked soon enough!

Naruto;Right, but where could she be?

Goro;hmmm, I got it! She goes into the forest alot! Im sure she's their somewhere!

Naruto;Ok lets go!

*all three of them head to the forest at full speed*

________________________________________________

(Naruto heavy violance music)

Kinoshi;*lands on the ground of a grassy part of the forest*

Kinoshi;Heh well, looks like Im not alone anymore...

*all the sudden a person came out of the shadows*

He had a Long over coat with red clouds on it, and a big brown grass woven oriental hat on.

Kinoshi;*thinks, heh the discription Kakashi gave me fits him very well*

Kinoshi; Your.. Uchiha...Itachi.....

(to be continued)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

digimonlover06 on January 24, 2007, 9:37:58 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06Its getting good , i want more !