Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - an emo moment

Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.

Chapter 7 - an emo moment

Chapter 7 - an emo moment
( Heavy Violance music)

Kinoshi; Your...Uchiha..Itachi..

Itachi;.....

Kinoshi;; Heh well let's get this started! *takes out kuni*

__________________________________

Goro, Naruto, and cero running threw the forest looking for Kinoshi

Goro; Kinoshi!!!!

Naruto;Kinoshi where are you?!!!

___________________________________________

Kinoshi;Take This! *throws Kuni at Itachi*

Itachi;*catches it in his mouth then hold the kuni in his hand*

Kinoshi;....

Itachi; hmmm..you expect this thing to do any damage?..

Kinoshi;urgh.....

Itachi; *throws Kuni in ground* I do not wish to fight Kinoshi Yamiyo.

Kinoshi;Well that makes only you!! If I can't ask the Akatsuki leave me alone then I'll just have to make them!

Itachi; Well go ahead Kinoshi can't you see?...

Kinoshi; Huh?

Itachi; Im now unarmed go ahead and kill me..*he held out his empty arms* go a head...

Kinoshi;You asked for it!!!! * Takes out three Kuni, then throws them up in the air, after that she does the hands seals*

Itachi;...

Kinoshi; Serpent!,Ram!,Dog!,Bird!,Tiger!, Dragon! Ninja art! Kuni Ribbon Dance!

Itachi;...

* Then the Kuni she threw up in the air had ribbons coming out of them, with writing on them*

Kinoshi;*caught the kuni, one in each hand and one in her mouth, then she flipped into the air had the ribbons twirling below her as if the where helping her off the ground*

Itachi; So this is the Kuni Ribbon Dance I've heard about...

Kinoshi; Ninja Ribbon Wrap!!!

Itachi;....

*Then Kinoshi's Ribbons wrapped around Itachi*

Kinoshi; Now you Die!!! *She Pulled the Kuni as if they tied a knot that would choke Itachi*

*Then he turned into a log*

Kinoshi;* Gasp* No way! I had my eye on him the whole time! and he didn't even do any hand seals!

*Then Itachi appeared but a centimeter behind Kinoshi*

Kinoshi;*Gasp*...!

Itachi; I see...that was an impressive Jutsu....

Kinoshi;*gulp*......

Itachi; Listen Kinoshi Yamiyo of the Village hidden in the Blossoms(Flowers)...the Akatsuki will make you stronger, and will help you get the revenge you want, and that birthmark of yours....

Kinoshi;Huh?..wha...what about it?

*Itachi touched her right arm then lifted up the sleave*

Kinoshi;..what are you doing?!

* Then all of the sudden Kinoshi's Birthmark apeared*

Kinoshi;H..how did you do that?...

Itachi;If you come with me..I will help you with that Birthmark of yours..

*Then Kinoshi held her right arm and slowly stepped back*

Kinoshi;Help me?

Itachi;I could get rid of the curse of the Yamiyo birthmark.

*then Kinoshi's Birthmark was starting to hurt her*

Kinoshi;AAHHHHHH!!!*Thinks, he could get rid of this pain! I could be free of my clan!*

*Then her pain stop, she then noticed that Itachi left*

Kinoshi; I gotta get out of here! * Kinoshi ran off holding her arm tightly*

__________________________________________

the others landed in the spot Kinoshi was just in*

Naruto; huh? a Kuni! with a ribbon on it!

Goro;By the looks of it we just missed her!

Naruto;Oh no Kinoshi!

*then Cero put his ear to the ground then pointed north*

Goro;It's ok Naruto we can follow Cero!

Naruto; Oh ok.

*they ran off*

___________________________________________


*Kinoshi Running as fast as she can but her Birthmark is slowing her down*

Kinoshi; *Breathing heavily* Ugh..I hate this damn thing!!! Why did it half to be me?! Why! *starts to cry* why....why do I have to have this birthmark on my arm?! *Thinks, that's it! This birthmark is triggered by that one vain in my arm!*

*Then Kinoshi took out her last kuni and stared at it for a little*

Kinoshi;*cries really loud* That's it Im getting rid of this thing without the Akatsuki!!!!!!

*Then someone heard her*

Kinoshi; Good-bye Yamiyo Clan curse!! * Takes Kuni and stabs her right arm*

*Then Kinoshi Let out a Big scream in pain*

Kabuto;No!! *runs up to Kinoshi and Takes the Kuni out of her arm*

Kinoshi;*Then Kinoshi looked up in anger*

Kabuto;*Thinks, I can't let her take that vain out of her arm, that's the whole reason why Orochimaru wants her, is for her birthmark!*

Kinoshi;*Has blood running all down her arm* Kabuto Yakushi...Don't make me Kill you! I Will not let Orochimaru take this Birthmark!!!

Kabuto; *Pushes his glasses up* heh ,You do know if you try to take that vain out of your arm it would kill you.

Kinoshi;Urgh! *thinks, I would kill him right here on the spot if I was not losing too much blood*


Kabuto;Your Losing way too much Blood Kinoshi, let me fix you up and then you can come with me.

Kinoshi;Im not going anywhere with you! You Basterd!!!! *gets up weakly and tries to run off*

Kabuto;*Pushes his glasses* And so, the chase begins...


(To be continued)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on February 3, 2007, 5:15:43 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow get story so far please add more chapters soon.