Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Decisions Of A Ninja

Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.

Chapter 11 - Decisions Of A Ninja

Chapter 11 - Decisions Of A Ninja
Later that night Kinoshi was tossing and turning in her sleep, sweating a panting then holding on to her right arm.

(*Kinoshi's Dream*)

*Kinoshi was running threw a bunch of mist crying and screaming*

Kinoshi;Mother!! Father!! Im sorry I ran away please don't die!!!!

*then Kinoshi stopped running only to see her parents getting slaughtered by Orochimaru's blade*

Kinoshi;NNNNOOOOO!*cries* Stop it STOP IT!!!!

*After that Kinoshi saw a baby crying*

*Then Kinoshi crawls over to the baby and holds her*

Kinoshi;*cries* Why?...why?....*looks at the baby's necklace*

Baby;*cries*

Kinoshi;Kanashima? That's your name?...*cries*

Orochimaru;*evil laugh* It's your turn little one...

Kinoshi;No! I won't let you kill her!* Gets up and runs with Kanashima in her arms*

Orochimaru;*Stretches his tounge* You can't run away from me Kinoshi..

*Then Kinoshi fell down and the baby flew out of her arms, then Orochimaru caught her*

Kinoshi;*gasp* NOOOOO!!!*cries*

*but Kinoshi couldn't stop him, Orochimaru Killed Kanashima*

Kinoshi;*screams*

Orochimaru;Well look whos last*pulls sword out of his mouth*

*Suddenly Kinoshi started screaming really loud, her birthmark was revealing for the first time(and lets just say it hurt like hell)*

Orochimaru;*Suprised look* So much chakra in just one arm!

Kinoshi;AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Orochimaru;Hmmm this girl could be of use to me.*does hand signs, then neck stretches*

Kinoshi;...!!!

*Suddenly Orochimaru bit her on the neck*

Kinoshi;...

Orochimaru;*goes back to normal* You are mine Kinoshi *smiles but then his expression changes* What?!

Kinoshi;*cries* So..much..pain!

Orochimaru;The curse mark never revealed! What happened?!

Kinoshi;*stops crying* Is the Yamiyo Clan's birthmark more powerful than Orochimaru's curse marks?

*Then Orochimaru faded away*

Kinoshi;*looks at her dead parents*

Kinoshi;You also tried to kill me! Mother,Father..you tried to replace me with this child! I wasn't good enough for you!

*after that everything turned black and Kinoshi Suddenly was in darkness by herself*

Kinoshi;Thats it!...Even if you two are dead, I WILL get my revenge! I swear it!!!
(*Dream ends *)
____________________________________________

*Then Kinoshi wakes up breathing heavily*

Kinoshi;...*gets up and walks to the window*

*then kinoshi thought of what itachi told her when she was in the forest*

(Itachi's Voice);"You will gain control over that birthmark of yours,isn't that what you want?"

Kinoshi;*thinks,ok my decision is final..*

____________________________________________

The next morning naruto went to go Visit Kinoshi at the hospital

Naruto;*opens the door* Her Kinoshi I brought you some ramen from the ramen sho...Huh?!

Kinoshi wasen't anywhere in sight and the nurse said that she never saw kinoshi leave her room that morning.

Naruto;Kinoshi!!!!

-----------------------------------------

we come to Kinoshi running threw trees in a large forest far away from Konoha Village

Kinoshi;*Stops and looks behind her*

*then kinoshi continued running *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinoshi's last words before she left Konoha..

~Im sorry comrades..but these are The Decisions Of A Ninja~


The End...

(Hello writer talking here! Don't get so down yet still mor to come in the ceqal!http://www.fanart-central.net/story-43818.html)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on March 2, 2007, 5:20:22 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow good story.