Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begining Intro

It's Decisions Of A Ninja 2!!!

Chapter 1 - Begining Intro

Chapter 1 - Begining Intro
16 years ago in a small village called Hanabira, a child was born into the Yamiyo Clan, that child grew up in that one village hidden in the flowers caring for her Mother and Father. She was never treated like a daughter, only a slave. When she turned 5 years of age she found out that she was going to be killed by her own parents because she was getting older and slacking off because she was training at the ninja Academy. One day she met a man who told her to run away from that village and become stronger so she can defend herself. 4 years later she came back to the village only to find that it was detroyed, mostly everyone was killed, like lambs to the slater. Later she found out that one man she met who told her to leave the village destroyed to village of Hanabira. Later on she decided continue her ninja training in the village hidden in the leaves. Finally 5 years later she found out about the birthmark of the Yamiyo Clan was on her right arm. The Birthmark of the Yamiyo Clan is so powerful it could wipe out half the continent. She could not control her birthmark, and so she was afriad it would kill her and her new comrades. But one night she found out that a special organization called the Akatsuki could help her control her birthmark. That left her with a big decision, and her decision lead her to hatred. One night she decided to leave Konoha, saying these last words, "Im sorry my comrades my these are the Decisions Of A Ninja."



And so no one ever saw that girl again, Intill..2 and a half years later Kinoshi Yamiyo was revealed!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment