Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - chapters 1 and 2

Niroku and sasuke go and try to find niros comrads

Chapter 12 - chapters 1 and 2

Chapter 12 - chapters 1 and 2






The smell of blood drifted up from the now red/green grass. A howl broke the silence, a white wolf stood among the left over of a bloody battle. Her white pelt, splattered, with the insides of her victims; she licked a red paw and looked up at a sight she would never forget. A boy about the age of four lay with his back to her, she crept forward and opened her beautiful black wings letting the blood drip off them. She stood there her wings unfolded, the wind rushed past them for a long moment. It called her name, trying to get her back to the forest. An eagle cried above them, she looked up and howled silently to him, the eagle the cried back, its voice echoing the lands. She turned and looked back at the forest; things buzzed threw her mind, should she help him or leave the small boy to die. The winged creature turned around and walked back into the forest, her soft footsteps were silent till she was a safe distance away. She rose on her back legs and howled to the north winds, her morning howl brought gusts of air under her midnight black wings.






The boy hears the morning howl and looks up at the bright silver moon; a howl rings the night air. He [the boy] closes his raven colored eyes and listens; a wolf is crying his name, giving him strength that even death could not surpass. He stood and looks at the moon once more, the howl still sounded like someone called from the depts. of hell.






The wolf watched as that he will not be alone again. The boy stood and barely walked back to his home, a new expression on his small face, the expression













Naruto-chapter 1: remembrance.......................






Naruto move! Sasuke yelled before pushing his teammate out of the way of an attack. Naruto stood motionless as Sasuke was cut threw his shoulder. Sasuke, no Sasuke! Dont move Naruto said before running to his fallen friend. The team had been out searching for a team from another village; they had been visiting from a northern village and ended up being kidnapped. Sasuke winced as he hit the ground, a sharp pain came threw his body; like his cursed seal mark. Naruto go get Kakashi and Sakura, now! Dont worry about me, Ill be fine. Naruto nodded and ran off leaving sasuke, who was leaning on a tree.






Sasuke stayed there for about an hour, with no show from Naruto. Where is he? Sasuke said to himself, he had no regard for what was watching him at that moment. A white wolf stood behind a tree, she was watching him closely, her body tensed. Sasuke slid down from his position and winced; the pain was too much, he had to cry out. The wolf felt his pain, from her last battle a man had took her prisoner. She had been tortured, almost beaten to death and now her body ached horribly. Sasuke felt tears stream down his face, the ligament in his arm had been torn completely, and his chakra were used to the max. I cant even move...none the less walk he said in a hurt voice. The wolf stood, she heard what he said, but something bothered her about his sent...






Sasuke pulled himself up, he knew he would die if he stayed there, I really dont care now if I fail... Sasuke took about three steps, his body could not keep him standing. The wolf saw Sasuke fall, his body just gave out. She walked over to him, the blood from his shoulder made a small pool around him. The sun was setting below the trees, and Sasuke shivered, the wolf noticed and pushed her head underneath him. This wolf was bigger then most wolves, she lifted him onto her back and started walking toward a small cave.....




















Chapter 2: Life and death! A chunins choice.....













Niroku the leader of the chunin group that was kidnapped was a different girl. She was not like the others; her soul was bonded with a wolf spirit, a spirit of flight. The wolf and she have a special gift, both bonded by fire, an inhuman trait called the Ryu eye. The wolf was a killer, bent on destroying everything in its path. Once her body had been destroyed, she searched for a host...never thinking that a mere girl could help.






Sasuke-kun wake up Niro said gently, sasuke had been asleep for about 4 hours now. He opened his raven colored eyes and snuffed a yawn, What where am I?  Sasuke went to sit up, but Niros hand came down on his chest. Dont move, you will just hurt yourself more... she said before he lay down again. Sasuke looked up at the caves ceiling before he realized what had happened, why are you here? Niro we thought you were kidnapped or even killed. Sasuke sat up and grabbed her wrist, how did you guys escape? Niro looked at him with concern, Sasuke I will tell you... just lay down... please!






Sasuke laid down, the hard ground against his back. What happened to you...? I mean you and your group disappeared, and no one could find you... I- we were worried. Niro turned around to him; her silver eyes reflected the light from the fire. You were worried? I thought Sasuke was a loner... not a worrier Sasuke became crimson red; he looked away from her, I didnt worry... I was just- uh... He said in a quite voice. Niro smiled, she turned again to the fire, get yourself some sleep... you have a torn ligament in your shoulder, and I really dont want you to go threw anymore pain then you have to. Sasuke smirked, he wondered if Niro really cared about him, or if she was just saying that.






The next morning, Sasuke yawned, he had woken up early. He looked over at Niro and saw that se was still asleep he white/blue hair came into her eyes. Niro-san wake up... he said in a gentle voice. Niro blinked, and pulled herself to her knees, Sasuke-kun... sorry I slept this long Im very tier-Sasuke cut her off, You dont have to apologize... you looked tired so I left you sleep Niro blushed, Well thanks... but we need to get you back to the village A piece of hair fell into her face, immediately Sasuke lifted his hand and brushed it aside. Niro froze, and stared deeply at him. Now can you tell me about how you all escaped? Or will you just keep it a secret from me? Sasuke said nicely. Niro wondered why he was being so nice, or if he just wanted answers...






Well let me explain niro said before starting her story,






A man stood above me, a whip in his hand, Hey girly tell us where the kid is, and no one gets hurt I went to move but he whipped me harder and forced me down again. I yelled in pain, but no one came for me. He kept kamaru and kitsue in a cage in the back; he said all he wanted was me...






The next morning I as awaken by him again; he told me that he was going to kill one of them if we didnt get what he wanted. As he walked away I quickly tried a fire ball jutsu witch worked. The man fell before me his whip and keys in his hand. I took both and ran towards the door, but there were too many halls. Again I used a jutsu, but this one was of a shadow. Its called shadow finder jutsu is helps you find an enemy or a comrade. After quickly finding them; I ended up getting captured again, but I had to run; there was nothing I could do. So now they are still there, and I need them back; its my team.






Sasuke nodded, he knew how it felt to loose someone close to him, I see, but how will you get them back... I am not going to let you go alone Niro sighed, she was afraid of that, Sasuke I really dont want you hurt an-Again Sasuke cut her off. I really dont care if I get hurt, but if you do... I really dont know what I would do Sasuke didnt turn away again, You had to leave them, It was life or death... youre a first rank ninja; I didnt really expect you to go after them Niro turned around; You still think were first rank? Sasuke listen; my group and I we were placed here to help out the leaf village... there is a man who wants to kill you... Sasuke put a finger to her lips; he held it there before she stopped talking. Tell me what rank you are alright? Niro nodded, she sat back against the rock, I am a chunin.... we graduated last year Sasuke brought down his hand, he sighed and then stood. Well leave tonight..... When its dark Niro stood up with him; she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him, Thank you....Thank you Sasuke.... Sasuke stood there he wasnt going to move; he turned around and stared at her. Sasuke felt his hands go around her waist, and gently hug her back; sasuke wanted to say something... he wanted to tell her how he felt, but nothing came to him.....



























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment