Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fancharacters

My fan characters. It would be my plesure if someone wrote a fanfic because im stumped as to what to write about for them.

Chapter 1 - Fancharacters

Chapter 1 - Fancharacters
Hi. I'm Krazykat. (note: this is my "alter ego" speaking) I'm a neko (cat/human anthromorph for those who actualy don't know of the term neko) with grey fur and blue eyes. I can get along well with just about anybody (in my opinion) except my stupid brother, Wes. * Wes * Hey, what is that? What are you writing? Stupid?! Me stupid? * Kat * Buzz off. * Wes * Fine numbnuts. * Kat * Anyways, he's just mad about everything all the time. He complains about everything. Then there's his goth girlfriend, Joy, who's a human. (not that all humans are bad) She's always agreeing with him on everything. Speaking of humans, there's this other girl, Kairi, who's an anime freak. She always hangs around with me and my buddies. Then there's my good friend Sage. He's pretty shy around most people but man can he climb! He can scale his own 2-story house in seconds. Kairi has a big crush on him. Then there's Taya, Sage's sister. She's openly lesbian but we don't care. We all accept eachother for who we are. Then there's Sasha and her brother, Jeff. They're both bunny anthros. Jeff has his own band and writes his own songs. On the other hand, his sister, Sasha, is a monster on the court. The best Basketball player in the district. (not to brag) She's tough but she plays fair. The main thing that tics her off is bad sportsmanship. then there's my girlefriend, Aeris. She has a very bad temper but can be gentile. Her brother, Leo isn't im highscool yet. He's still in 8th grade. Thats probably a good thing for Aeris' sake. He's very anoying and quite a few frootloops shy of a full box. He's definetly her main stresor. So anyways, thats all for now. If you want to write fanfictions for my characters, your more than welcome to. And if you would like more information about my characters, (e.g. fur colors, spacific traits and so on) let me know.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment